+ Follow This Topic
Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

bumppppppppppppppppppppppppp
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Bump again. You okay [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thank you for pushing this thread up and not having it lock again.

Do any of you still want to do the movie club? Apologies for my lack of posts in the current season. I will try to read all posts and give comments during this month.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by madotnw_nihs View Post
    Ok, I will rewatch old IT to refresh my memory this weekend.
    Have you watched it? I am late to giving my thoughts so still time for you to give yours as well.

[MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION]... I would still do it if we had a good movie to review at a later date.

[MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] ~ I am up for Season 9 :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] - i would do another season as long as i am not volunteered to run it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

LOL! I kind of feel similarly. I'm not all that gun-ho about running it again, but if we happened to do it again I'd participate.

We could always pick another classic film and review it?

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]..pick a film? You are always on here and never said you don't want to run a new season like, myself, Exeter, and Jester.

a classic? what about another king movie, the shining it gets so much debate on its meaning, look at all the youtube vids on it.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I would run season 9? for all of us [ as in make up review thread] if we could get enough to participate in next season. Shining is a good movie idea & since we recently did his IT remake. Any other ideas?

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] [MENTION=47158]madotnw_nihs[/MENTION] ( Exeter was one who suggested so not at'ing him)

Only thing I won't do is make up a poll because they always end up tied & waste time to get things going.

Posters could give suggestions & I can pick one if no one else doesn't want to create a new season? Exter suggested ~ The Shining.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

We should vote for new movie. I Suggest movie Milana (2000)
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I will most likely participate if we decide to do another round. Do we have a certain theme we are targeting this time? I can't think of any suggestions anyway right now, but if I do I will offer them later.

Not sure how exactly we would decide which one to do, but I am kind of with breathe on this one. Every time we try to take a vote, it just seems to end in a tie. The votes don't seem to work well. We've always found some way to break the tie, but it winds up involving a lot of effort, and sometimes even the tie-breaker needs a tie-breaker. LOL! It's a big part of why I'm really not particularly interested in being the one to run the whole thing again.

i think since you are the only one who volunteered to run another round, why don't you just pick the movie out of all the options each posters types in? so, no poll needed your choice, our options.
    William Blake

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    i think since you are the only one who volunteered to run another round, why don't you just pick the movie out of all the options each posters types in? so, no poll needed your choice, our options.
    Good idea. We might do it without voting but then host pick a movie except his own caise of Jester picks a movie its gona be a weird one lol.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Good idea. We might do it without voting but then host pick a movie except his own caise of Jester picks a movie its gona be a weird one lol.
    Oh, of that you can almost be guaranteed. LOL! I will say, though I do like weird movies... when I am picking for this group I tend to try to pick weird... but a movie that will still appeal to most. Obviously not everybody is going to like everything, but I try to pick something I think there is a good chance others will enjoy.

For example, as much as I love it, I wouldn't necessarily pick Rob Zombie's House of 1000 Corpses for this group. I don't think it would necessarily appeal to everybody.

Page 22 of 25 FirstFirst ... 122021222324 ... LastLast