+ Follow This Topic
Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

Yay [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]... Taking one for the team

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION]...that sounds good... so I will give some Oscar nom movies since most are out for free online by now... either.. Shape Of Water, Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, Missouri or Get Out.

Any other members have a movie I listed they wouldn't want to review then I can narrow down my choices

If it is a movie I've seen can I chime in again on your review page? Obviously I won't suggest a movie and so on but all ones dollhouse listed I've watched and the shining too.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Quote Originally Posted by lovebroken View Post
    If it is a movie I've seen can I chime in again on your review page? Obviously I won't suggest a movie and so on but all ones dollhouse listed I've watched and the shining too.
    Absolutely. Why not? At least I personally don't see why not. The more the merrier.

I agree with TheEvilJester... More people make the conversation on the movies so much better.. [MENTION=85495]CantMoveOn[/MENTION] and [MENTION=86326]My Coffee Cup[/MENTION] ... both of you could be involved too if you've seen whatever movie we pick?

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    I would run season 9? for all of us [ as in make up review thread] if we could get enough to participate in next season. Shining is a good movie idea & since we recently did his IT remake. Any other ideas?

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] [MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] [MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] [MENTION=47158]madotnw_nihs[/MENTION] ( Exeter was one who suggested so not at'ing him)

Only thing I won't do is make up a poll because they always end up tied & waste time to get things going.

Posters could give suggestions & I can pick one if no one else doesn't want to create a new season? Exter suggested ~ The Shining.
    Hey, hun. Got the message on this so just checking what the deal is on this turn of reviewing a movie and saying Thor : Ragnarok would be my movie choice.

- - - Updated - - -

To add -- someone message me to let me know when it starts.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Okay ~ I will throw all the suggestions into a new thread not to crowd up this thread & we can go from there in that one since have a few people suggesting now & some not replied yet.
    I'll PM you [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] when the movie is chosen & thread is up. Same as rest of posters who don't log in most days here so you'll know it is ready to start.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thanks, everyone for wanting to continue the movie club and I have deleted to make space for PMs again. PM me when you pick a movie to review. Happy Spring to each of you!

Bump!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

If [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] wants to do a Season 10, he would be running it since his movie won. If not, we can stall on 9 for the summertime and pick up if any interest in the fall.

Good Idea. I will run season 10 but will make voting this time. No multiple votes this time.

Alright so everyone suggest one movie. Any genre but hopefully not too specific taste like extreme horror or violence movie like Saw for example.

So family movies are welcomed. Nothing above PG13 please.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Should we wait for GLYC to put in his review on your movie, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]? I think he is only one not to review it yet.

As for next round movies ~ You can keep this ~ Euphoria ~ in mind for mine. Unless you don't want new movies included?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Should we wait for GLYC to put in his review on your movie, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]? I think he is only one not to review it yet.

As for next round movies ~ You can keep this ~ Euphoria ~ in mind for mine. Unless you don't want new movies included?
    You guys can start the new one, i still need to watch and review but will soon!
    I keep forgetting about it, I haven't been very active on here lately, been going through some new things in life.

[MENTION=85795]GLYC[/MENTION] I noticed they keep the review threads open for 2 months or something so if life busy probably no rush to get the review in. Just my thoughts though.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION], me too?
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

Is there a specific genre you want us to pick from [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]?

What you too Lovebroken?

Topazlight just want more like family oriented movies. Not a specific genree.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Page 23 of 25 FirstFirst ... 132122232425 LastLast