+ Follow This Topic
Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

@TheEvilJester ( can we @ any longer, idk )

I didn't dislike the movie, it just isn't the type of movie I enjoy sitting through, but hanks and Sinese acting was good and special effects were good, the love story, could have done without.

So is the movie club done forever or just for now, this year?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

2. The Following User Says Thank You to Jffs24 For This Useful Post:

Looks like we can't @ anymore. I definitely appreciate the efforts that do seem to have been made to lessen the spam issues and stuff, but not when they keep taking away useful features.

4. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to TheEvilJester For This Useful Post:

I noticed last visit and this visit so much was changed, aka removed and yet the thing people have been asking for the most, one mod and the 30-day lock removed still is left unanswered. I sent the admin that PM they asked to be forwarded from my last visit and with it asked for them to add a mod or 2 and to add a robot image check spammer deterrent over the 18 letter password but to me it looks like that long password stopped new people joining altogether, or am I wrong on that?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

6. The Following 2 Users Say Thank You to Jffs24 For This Useful Post:

It's very strange how all the new posters and some regulars all went off same time, I don't mean you, and a few others because you come on occasionally each month but some came on daily all month and then disappeared same time as all new accounts made and then no new accounts made.
    “The world would be a nicer place if everyone had the ability to love as unconditionally as a dog.”

8. The Following User Says Thank You to lovebroken For This Useful Post:

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    I noticed last visit and this visit so much was changed, aka removed and yet the thing people have been asking for the most, one mod and the 30-day lock removed still is left unanswered. I sent the admin that PM they asked to be forwarded from my last visit and with it asked for them to add a mod or 2 and to add a robot image check spammer deterrent over the 18 letter password but to me it looks like that long password stopped new people joining altogether, or am I wrong on that?
    Fairly certain you are NOT wrong on that. I think it would be a LARGE part of why this site has started to die recently. I mean, if you were thinking of joining a forum and saw that your password had to be 18 freaking characters, would you still join? I know I would almost certainly not. I'd never remember that password. It isn't like this is a fan site for a movie or something. This site specifically relies HEAVILY on new and part-time members joining to ask for advice. If new people don't want to join there will slowly be less and less to discuss on the site.

Bumping this because the admin told me to keep it active to post in it time to time.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 15232425