+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

Darth Vader is Luke AND Leia's father! Can you believe it? And Bruce Willis has been dead the whole time!
    "Caring is not an advantage."

L M A O at what TheEvilJester said -- I have access to the movie so my review will show up in the new year, topazlight, like I said in the other thread if it doesn't just remind me via PM.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Watching it some point today. Review to follow.
    Guess other reviews will roll in next week? Has anyone sent friendsfirst a link to vote and review thread?

Quote Originally Posted by melancholia View Post
    Darth Vader is Luke AND Leia's father! Can you believe it? And Bruce Willis has been dead the whole time!
    Leia too?! Wow! Makes what Luke and Leia did earlier really awkward... especially in that little known deleted scene.

(P.S. I am kidding. No such deleted scene exists. ....Or maybe that is just what I was instructed to tell you. ;-) )

P.P.S. Didn't get to watch The Way Way Back just yet, but I will soon.

I was hoping to read some other movie reviews. I think first review might have been to close to Christmas. Anyone read topaz's or my review yet? Thoughts?

Mine will be in before the deadline -- haven't read any of the reviews posted so far because haven't been online since last visit.

I'll check them out now and give a reply or two and add my own soon enough to that thread topaz made previously. BTW I have watched it -- just haven't reviewed it.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

The deadline for reviews to be in is 30 days after the Dec 19th review thread I made. When there is a week left I will send out reminders to members who've yet to post reviews.

I want to wait to discuss reviews until all have posted fully, everyone else can discuss when they please.

I'll send friendsfirst a PM first of this week if she doesn't log into forum, megvoh and link her with all threads.

I've just sent friendsfirst a reminder and all links to threads she may have missed over the holiday breaks.

Still awaiting hers, melancholia's, TheEvilJester's, pcmaster's and Jffs24 other part? of his review?

I won't be amending my review notes because I haven't been well and if anyone cannot understand what I wrote you can always ask me to clarify and will be happy to - but they are pretty straightforward thoughts as I went through watching the movie.

Okay -- got mine in, topaz, so did TEJ, obviously you and megvoh. So we are waiting for pc's, melancholia's and friendsfirst's. Thanks hun for creating the movie club, it is fun idea.

That was nice of you to say, Jffs24. Thank you. It's sad that the movie review threads will get locked up after I think a 30 day inactivity and others who stumble upon them won't be able to insert their own thoughts.

Going to send review reminders to pcmaster and melancholia today because I won't be available next few days. Could other members when seeing them online remind as well, thank you.

Haven't heard back from friendsfirst on the PM I sent her.

This is just me updating other members on info and a way for me to remind myself too

I don't envy you having to remind people -- hell I got mine in and I am not that responsible of a person LMAO so if my movie ever gets voted in and I run the review stuff I won't be reminding anyone, honor code folks.

I'm pretty certain pcmaster and melancholia have watched the movie off posts they made prior to Christmas, maybe they are still tweaking their reviews, idk or melancholia is waiting to post it last because it was her movie that won the vote but then she still could chat it up in review thread with the four of us so far, again idk.

Pcmaster is on my friends list so I'll poke him haha

Only awaiting melancholia and friendsfirst's reviews.. end of 30 days is the 19th.

Thanks to everyone who posted and contributed to the first round of the movie club, sorry it was timed around the holidays but appreciate the effort made to review and discuss. Posts can still be added to the 1st review thread after the 19 th up until second movie review thread is made and then we can let the first take it's 30 day lock in time.

I guess this is the thread you state you'd be willing to join the movie club? Yes ~ No? I would be willing if I have online access time to participate.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Page 4 of 25 FirstFirst ... 2345614 ... LastLast