+ Follow This Topic
Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

Welcome, breathe -- waiting for the next round to go up and who is going to do it.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]- did you talk to topaz about it yet? You've been on she hasn't again.

Didn't talk about it yet. If she havent been on then let it be. Lets just carry on without her. She can join later if she shows up.

Here I started new "suggest a movie" topic

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/romance-love-movies-music-and-books/97102-suggest-movie-season-2-a.html#post1023621[/url]
    loveforum.net/romance-love-movies-music-and-books/97102-suggest-movie-season-2-a.html#post1023621
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I asked for help in pcmaster's thread ~ I'll post in here too in case someone reads here & not the other recent thread. Thanks :-]

Thanks, Jffs24.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] - okies - I'll give my suggestion over there I guess.
    It's my second choice from last time, if people can't get a link to it HAHA like my movie will win LOL I can give anyone a link probably.

[MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] I just copied link as it is and forum automaticly made it clickable.

^Thanks, pc. I meant the link to the actual movie to watch to review though if any of you can't find it for free or for cheap viewing.

Where's topaz and Jffs24 we are missing them.

I'm here, megvoh -- but real busy this month. You're welcome, breathe.

So when is your poll going up, pcmaster? I don't have a movie in mind yet -- have to think on it and get back to you on that alright. Also -- why'd you make up a movie suggestion thread THIS thread is for that if you read what topazlight wrote --probably so the club doesn't spam up the movie section with 100s of threads, only ones for the actual reviewing is my guess, topazlight can say for sure.

I'll check your thread pc to see what movies have been said so far so I don't give a similar movie title.

- - - Updated - - -

I forgot about my VDay trip so I'll try to give my suggestion before leaving day of the 12th [ won't be back until the 18th ] -- if not then just re use my last movie suggestion since it wasn't chosen and I still haven't watched it myself yet.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

~ Can we do in the cinema now movies too? For another round of movie reviews? I would like to suggest ~~~ The Revenant ~~~~ if we do. :-] I read earlier in the thread TheEvilJester suggesting the new Ghostbusters & I'd watch & review that movie also.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] ~ have a fun Valentines trip.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION]: hello and welcome. I will add your name to the club members and yes we can do a review of all new suggestions... I will make a note that yourself and TheEvilJester have already picked movies you would like to review that are new and soon to be released. The Revenant and Ghostbusters ( female cast version to be released)

Sorry I was not online, we had a family death and I was not around a computer until now. So I will try to get caught back up.

Thank you, pcmaster for stepping up and doing the next movie choice for all of us. I will think and give you a movie in the thread you created before I sign off.

Melancholia and friendsfirst I hope you both will come back and join us in either this new review or any of the future ones that look interesting to you.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] - Gigabitch's suggested movie was : Mumford. Post [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=32]#32[/URL] in this thread for when making your poll vote up and Jffs24's previous one was :127 Hours.

Okay [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] will take that in count. Think will make poll this weekend.

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] , WB. Have a nice romantic Valentines vacation, are you going to propose?
    [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION], WB and *hugs* on your loss.

I read on pc's suggest thread that movie trilogies got mentioned and idea of us doing that, found article that said this were the top 12 movies for that, we could pick one of these in a future review session:
    The 'Matrix' Trilogy
    The 'Mad Max' Trilogy
    The 'Before' Trilogy
    The Jason Bourne Trilogy
    The 'Vengeance' Trilogy
    The 'Dark Knight' Trilogy
    The 'Toy Story' Trilogy
    The 'Dollars' Trilogy
    The 'Lord of the Rings' Trilogy
    The 'Godfather' Trilogy
    'Star Wars' Episodes IV - VI ( think more to chose from idk )

Back to the Future
    Also Pirates, Saw, Scream, Spiderman, Iron Man, X men and others.

Lots to pick from.

Thanks, breathe and meg -- and no, that would be way too obvious of a time to propose on VDay. She might be expecting though lmao, like the trip isn't enough.

I'd watch The matrix, LOTR's, Dark Knight ones again. Also I'd watch The Godfather and Xmen movies.

^ Haha I guess it would kind of be obvious on Valentines Day but still as welcomed Enjoy your travels.

I'd watch maybe 4 out of the list I posted:
    X-Men
    Toy Story
    Lotr
    and maybe Dark knight ones.

Um, I beg your pardon, but I would very much like to clarify that I absolutely did NOT recommend the upcoming new Ghostbusters movie. I recommended the original. :-)

For the record, I have nothing against the idea of female Ghostbusters. In fact, I love Kylie from the 90's cartoon and the recent comics. I just cannot STAND Melissa McCarthy. I do not find her funny in the slightest and do not think her brand of humor is appropriate for my beloved franchise. I'm also not a huge fan of Kristen Wigg. I like her in some things, but find her extremely irritating in others, so a pretty good chance of winding up with annoying Kristen Wigg instead of tolerable Kristen Wigg in this.

Add to that the fact that I'm not a huge fan of Paul Feig's either, and I most certainly do NOT recommend the new movie. Honestly, maybe they'll surprise the Hell out of me with a really good movie in which Melissa McCarthy and Kristen Wigg are both enjoyable, and in which the comedy feels completely appropriate for the franchise. If that happens, that's great and I'll be the first to admit I was wrong. I'm just not holding out much hope for that.
    Last edited by TheEvilJester; 13-02-16 at 08:00 AM.

Page 5 of 25 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast