+ Follow This Topic
Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

Being a chick as I am lol I'd like to watch it and see what it turns out like ^^
    We could do suggest comedies only and yours could be the original one of GBs what year is it? we could do comedies off that year and see what each of us pick, that could be funny and fun, yes, no?

My movie will never get enough votes for me to do any of this shit wah lol so hope one of you think about it.

Thank you for your hugs, megvoh. On the comedies only review and comedies from a specific decade is fine by me and thank you for the trilogy list you posted above. The Before Trilogy would be one I would enjoy, and others listed I have not seen previously before.

Oh, I am sorry, TheEvilJester. I misread or didn't remember correctly what you posted regarding Ghostbusters, old and new versions. I cannot go back and edit that post, but will try to now recall you don't recommend the newer version for reviewing only the original version. I do now recall you saying you did not like those actresses though, especially Melissa McCarthy. I read they are for some reason using a lot of SNL regulars, new and old in it, wonder why?

I think my older comedy choice would be .. When Harry met Sally.

Ladies lets go, Soldiers lets go ! The vote of Movie Club season 2 have started

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/romance-love-movies-music-and-books/97152-vote-movie-watch-review-movie-club-season-2-a.html[/url]
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

On older comedies for a movie poll vote ~ I'd pick maybe Pretty in Pink.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Just to note submissions for older comedy movies so far in-case whomever runs a round involving such you won't have to ask for movies off those already given:
    Ghostbusters - TheEvilJester
    Pretty in Pink - breathe123
    When Harry met Sally - Me - topazlight

Wish I could edit posts after time has passed on here.

No need to be sorry, Topaz. I'm only teasing you. ...I am NOT joking about my disappointment in the new Ghostbusters movie, though. Again, I will withhold true judgment until it is actually out. Maybe it will wind up being great and not just the same style of humor I've never found funny from Melissa McCarthy and her group. Just, as a life long Ghostbusters fan, it is pretty disappointing to put up with all the "Ghostbusters 3 could be happening" rumors for YEARS (basically ever since the second movie came out) and when we FINALLY get it, THIS is the movie we get? Not a continuation of the original story..... but a complete reboot, with all new characters..... completely ignoring the original series.... with actors I generally cannot stand. Not holding my breath that it will be good.

YW, topaz.

Lemme think on what my comedy choice would be so you can add also.
    Either: Mean Girls or Super Bad lol

Just to note submissions for older comedy movies so far in-case whomever runs a round involving such you won't have to ask for movies off those already given:
    megvoh - Mean Girls/Super Bad

Errrrrrrughhhh#%$! on not being able to edit old posts. Got yours included though, megvoh.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] - I felt bad because you clearly have a disdain for the choices in the new version and it totally slipped my mind from previous discussions. We could do a trilogy on Ghostbusters once the new version is out and review all three? Do you know how many original actors are joining the new cast?

I do not. There's been rumors of possible cameos by Bill Murray and Ernie Hudson, but I've not really been searching out a lot of information on the new movie.... for obvious reasons. So, I'm not really all that caught up on the rumors and supposed roles they may take if they actually do make any appearances.

Though, Thor himself is apparently their receptionist. (The dude who plays Thor. Obviously I doubt he'll be playing Thor in this. LOL!) That sounds kind of funny, just the fact that he is the receptionist.

Thanks, meg and breathe -- we had a great time, it sucks to leave paradise and enter back into a wintery hell though but will adjust back into this for the next few months. I'll go find pc's poll thread and click click click at that.

[MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] - see you have some mentioning comedies -- what about Groundhog Day or Hot Tub Time Machine?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Glad you had a nice trip to warmer weather, so she wasn't expecting a special piece of jewelry while there over Valentine's day? lol
    I'd watch all the movies listed for comedies so far.
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] - you should grab people out of other sections to vote in the poll, I tried last time for our first vote only asked two people and neither voted mine, lol.

On a different topic than movies. I wonder what the Movie Club goers look like we post together and for most I don't know. I know what friends and topaz look like they have pics up, but rest of you, no. Pc you have a pic on your profile but I can't see how you look in it though. Don't know pc, jffs, theeviljester, breathe, melancholia and newer people in this latest poll. Anyone wanna share/show? lol or shy?

[MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] -- lmao no, not that she let on, she might have and hid it from me for the sake of the trip I paid for for us.

For pictures of members I posted mine on here when I first joined in a big member picture thread back when this site had a section just for pictures -- admin deleted that section and merged posts into OT, I think. I f I can locate that thread I'll link it and give you the post # of my picture because I am lazy about posting another.

- - - Updated - - -

[url]https://www.loveforum.net/off-topic-discussion/78452-pictures-24.html[/url]

- - - Updated - - -

Forgot post is [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=350]#350[/URL] -- I don't know what any of the others you mentioned look like either. Most here never post pictures of themselves.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I looked at your pic, Jffs ~ you are nice looking I never put a pic of myself on here before because I felt weird about posting a image publicly, gave me the creeps :-| But I can see if I can post pics to my profile & set it to private so only members on my friends list can view them, if that is possible I will add some for now. But [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] & [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] & so on will need to add me to their accounts to view the pics ~ only Jffs24, TheEvilJester & topazlight are on my account list from the movie group here will see my pics.

- - - Updated - - -

I added 3 but now I can't even see them because it is set to private only visible to moderators & contacts WTF!?! so anyone on my friends list can you see my pics or not?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

megvoh - Mean Girls/Super Bad
    Jffs24 - Groundhog Day/Hot Tub Time Machine

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] I laughed at thought of the actor who plays Thor being the receptionist in that movie, so ridiculous it could work.

I will check out your photograph on your link, Jffs24 and see if your photographs show on your profile, breathe123. I have a photograph of myself as my profile display picture.

- - - Updated - - -

Breathe123 , beautiful photographs of you, you have the most loveliest eyes too. I am not positive your images are private though, should ask someone not on your friends list if they are able to see your photographs in case they are not set private as you want. Jffs24, I echo breathe's comment as well, this forum has nice looking members. Megvoh, your photograph shows you as a lovely looking girl too, you do remind me of Alice like in your Display image.

Page 6 of 25 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast