+ Follow This Topic
Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Suggest, Watch and then Discuss a movie.

I was invited by pcmaster to be involved in the movie viewing club, I missed a crucial part of it I assume. I don't think I have time to join and post as much as needed on this, sorry, but.. I am happy to take the time and vote in whatever polls are running when I do log into the site. I'll check for that now while I am here.

I noticed the photo conversation above and since breathe is on my list I was able to see her posted pics, what a pretty girl and sweet one too, imo. Have to look at Jffs24, not sure I've ever seen yours before on here.

Looking good yourself, breathe and thanks for the poll vote, dollhouse -- you can still offer a review on whatever movie if you saw it previously and if you pop back on the forum during review like last one and thanks for adding my suggestion to that list, topaz.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION], What Jffs24 said above is correct, if you have seen the movie that is chosen for round 2 you are more than welcomed to comment in the thread pcmaster makes up, all members are welcomed as always.

The list I am compiling for comedies is so whomever would like to use older comedies as a movie review round won't need to ask as many members for their suggestions because there are already five at their ready to include in a poll. I would like the other members to add a movie as well at some point in time if they have one in mind. Thank you.

I must warn you, due to an accident, I tend to wear a mask. ...But you asked, so here's my picture. :-P

[URL="http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/05/05/2B1C103900000578-0-image-a-78_1438750322978.jpg"]http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2015/08/05/05/2B1C103900000578-0-image-a-78_1438750322978.jpg[/URL]
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Hotties abound on loveforum topaz and jffs and theviljester - anyone tell you you looking stunningly similar to ryan reynolds, hehehe. What about pcmaster.
    I'll add you [MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - I checked and no, yours pics aren't visible to the general members so they are set to private.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] - how much longer until your poll ends? I don't think others outside of movie members and posters of this section which in itself seems limited are seeing it to click on it, so maybe you could contact the two posters who have yet to vote and get them to cast their votes sooner rather than later? Thank you.

Friends download free mobile recharge for paytm and earn RS500 talktime DAILY . HURRY UP LIMITED PERIOD OFFER

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] - how much longer until your poll ends? I don't think others outside of movie members and posters of this section which in itself seems limited are seeing it to click on it, so maybe you could contact the two posters who have yet to vote and get them to cast their votes sooner rather than later? Thank you.
    20 days till it ends lol. It ends - This poll will close on 15-03-16 at 02:51 AM

Now cant affect it. I could just consider it closed but it closes at that date and cant change that anymore.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    theviljester - anyone tell you you looking stunningly similar to ryan reynolds, hehehe.
    Sometimes. That or Freddy Krueger. :-P

Anyways, why are we giving so long for the voting? I doubt we need that much time to allow for voting. Chances are, for the most part, the peeps who will vote are the peeps who will be participating.... and most of them probably already have.

Hah, some ****er put spam in here, ffs this forum needs a mod.

Pc, I was wondering about the poll ending time too -- thanks. Can't you do what topaz said above and PM the two who haven't voted on it yet, or even go around forum and get posters to post on your poll so you aren't stuck with ties, like you got right now -- so we don't need to do another poll after waiting one month for this poll. I want to be available to do a review and discuss and longer we wait my time gets more limited in March.

P.S to [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] -- forgot to say previously but I think last month I PM'D friendsfirst and asked if she was still involved and she hasn't been back on the website since so I think she is off the site for good.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I like this

[url=http://www.fashionbeans.com/]Men's Fashion Tips and Men's Style Guide: FashionBeans[/url]

Thank you for sending a message to friendsfirst, Jffs24. I sent her some too and also no reply. The nature of forums seems to be people come and go, hope she comes back though.

Pcmaster if Kiara and paradise fail to vote in your poll, you can just add them a written vote in final total like I did with friendsfirst first vote.

Thanks ~ topazlight, dollhouse & Jffs24 & thank you for adding, megvoh

I might not be around to post by time the poll finally ends ~ so I'll have to add my review late by a week or more.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

That shouldn't be a concern, breathe123. The threads don't lock until 30 days of inactive posting and lots of others will be posting their reviews and discussing enough that the thread should be open close to two months if compared to our last review thread.

Meg's pulled ahead by 1 since I was last on.

Curious if I am the only one who cannot see who has voted in the public poll after voting myself?

Page 7 of 25 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast