+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Penis size (lady's only)

Penis size (lady's only)

My penis is 6 inches long and 5.5 inches in girth, am I small or big? LADYS ONLY

It's not small nor is it big - It's average size. Like most men.

length is average. Is 5.5 inches in girth possible?

Quote Originally Posted by lightstar View Post
    length is average. Is 5.5 inches in girth possible?
    LMAO I was thinking the same thing. I was sitting here with my fingers forming a circle trying to visually decide if the "girthiest" partner I've had was even that big...and he's not...and I'm fairly certain I wouldn't have wanted him any girthier." LOL
    I'm thinking 'bout how people fall in love in mysterious ways, Maybe it's all part of a plan, Well, I'll just keep on making the same mistakes, Hoping that you'll understand--Ed Sheeran

Quote Originally Posted by Coollaxer View Post
    My penis is 6 inches long and 5.5 inches in girth, am I small or big? LADYS ONLY
    6inches, is that when erect or limp?

Erect, and let me add the thickest part of my shaft is 5.5 the rest of my penis is 5 inches in girth give or take. Sorry for misunderstanding

A gaggle of ladies enter an erotic four-story man-whore house. They enter at the first floor, where they see a sign saying "The men in this room have short and thin penises. Enter if you must, but better awaits you on the second floor." So all of the ladies go on to the second floor. When they enter, they are greeted by another sign: "The men in this room have a long and thin penis, or a short and fat penis. Enter if you must, but better awaits you on the third floor." So the ladies take a sneaking peek inside, giggle, and move on to the third floor. They are greeted at the third floor by a sign that reads: "Every man has at least a six inch penis with at least a four inch circumference. Enter if your must, but better awaits you on the fourth floor." After seeing the sign all of the women make their way to the Top floor. They are greeted by an empty room with the following sign: "This room stands as proof that there is nothing that can satisfy women."

I'd ask something stupid, like where the **** are you measuring your girth at. But really you need to pat yourself on the back and go to a bar full of sluts with the knowledge that you have a big dick.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!

There are just as many different sized vaginas as penises. Some will be a better fit that others. You are average so stop worrying about it. What makes a good lover is a good listener and a willingness to learn.