+ Follow This Topic

Thread: i need help love is driving me crazy

i need help love is driving me crazy

Hi, first time here, i want to talk about my really serious problem with love. i've been in love with a guy for 8 years. long no? the problem, he never loved me, i don't think he will ever do. I still love him even so, i can't stop,
    it feels i'm going crazy what to do?

Move on. I know it's not easy but you already know to yourself that he will never love you so what's the use of staying in love with a person who will never love you back. Free yourself from him because you deserve someone better.

at least you know he doesn't love you and even though its hard to move on and forget him, you have too, you cant leave your life with someone who doesn't love you
    grieving and pain is the only path you have to go through while your trying to get over him so expect that.
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za

Are you still hanging out and in contact with this guy that doesn't love you? If you are, why?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

grow a pair, be strong and stop allowing yourself to love a guy who doesn't want you. My friend has been in an on/off relationship for 10years with a man that gives her zero commitment and only turns up when it suits him. She keeps taking him back. I told her she needs therapy and she needs to get a freaking life!! Don't be a fool for a man and he will stop treating you like one

Hi there,

Time is quite valuable and you should spend it wisely and spend it on those who truly appreciate your time.
    In the 8 years that you have loved him, nothing has been achieved besides your continual one sided affection. But the same 8 years to someone who
    actually acknowledges and loves you in return could mean that you may have been already married with 2 children.
    Just thought I'd put it out there for you to consider that the time you have spent you can never get back. It's up to you to choose
    the direction in which you want to proceed, but what's more important: a happy future or a one sided affair?

Good luck.
    Love is difficult, but we can make it easier to tackle by supporting each other.

http://emotionaid.org

I know it will be hard, but just stop. Force yourself to forget about this guy. Maybe go on dates with other people. Maybe cut contact if the friendship with the guy is just hurting you in the long run.
    Miss Your Ex Like CrAzY?
    7 Things you could have said that destroyed your chances of getting back together.
    Find out what they are: http://savingtrueloves.com