+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Hard decision

Hard decision

I have been to different spiritualist mediums in the past, they always tell me about the person I will marry and what he looks like and his occupation etc. The description is usually the same and yet I don't tell them anything and they do not know each other so cannot confirm details.

What annoys me the most is the one person I do think possibly fits this description I feel like he messes me around. He comes and goes throughout the year and turns up when he feels like it or does not turn up when he promised. One medium said the guy does not know where he stands with me - I don't know how he can when he is flaky.

I just feel like a mug that they are fobbing me off with these lies that they say I need to be patient. I feel an idiot as many decent guys have walked away as they sense I am still hung up on this guy. I just find it wrong that they are encouraging me to pursue someone whose actions show me that they are using me as a back up plan. If I stay I could be wasting me time or if I walk away did I change my path. Anyone got any advice?

Stop listening to the medium and just go out with whoever you are interested in. Go have fun and get to know them.

Do what is most logical to you....find someone who is true, honest, and treats you the way you want to be treated. One thing a true medium admits....they are never 100% right. IMO they are giving you the wrong advice. In order to find what you want is to go out there and get it. Start dating these other hopefuls and you will change your perspective once you let this dip shit go. Your time is valuable, use it wisely. And save your money....these mediums are wasting it.