+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Coincidence or not?

Coincidence or not?

Hello

I don't even know if I am at the right place here, but a few months ago my life took an unexpected turn. Or not really a turn, it just got real weird. I was always someone who lived through a lot of coincidences and déja-vus, but it never really bothered me, I found it sort of cool.
    If anybody who knows me reads this.... live with it or leave it. I don't care. It the person who this is about is reading this, deal with it....
    But lately on one topic, coincidences are comind like a flood. Let me tell you the whole story (it's gonna be long):

November 14th 2014: I was in a bookstore, I don't even remember what I bought, but I remember being in the foreign language section and there I found a book that made me laugh. It was a vietnamese dictionary. It was about 6 inches thick and I took a photo, because I've never seen such a large book before. After that every time I went to that shelf and looked at it when I was at the bookstore. I wanted to know if someone bought it. (It is still there as far as I know.)
    July 24th - July 28th 2015: I go on a feild trip to an other city. Let's call it city X.
    July 25th: We go to a fair in that city and after that we go to a Vietnamese restaurant. It was my first time ever eating Vietnamese food.
    July 27th: We took a train to a pace we wanted to go. That train goes towards city Y. And I remember just wanting to stay in the train because I wasn't in the mood for anything...
    Somewhen in the middle of August: I go onto a social media platform I haven't been on for a while and see an "ad", marvel roleplay group. Hm, I wrote a message that I wanted to join and my character. They accepted and I soon was in the group. And it felt weird, because there was someone in that group and I felt like "I can't screw this up". I haven't been that active back then.
    A few days later: I am finally active in the group. My character was included etc. I made my character fall in love with (let's call the person this is about person A) person A's character. I've always been shipping them and I just thought: "why not?". The only problem was, that after some time (like 2-3 days) I admired person A. They had a style that was great and a personality too. I didn't even know what gender they were back then... After some time it turned out that person A lives in the same country I do, just like 500 miles away. He lives in city X. At least that's what I thought. And then I wrote a private message where we started talking. And it was fun. I liked talking to them.
    A few days later: Person C is my best friend. We were always playing in a drawn house where we are adults and married and fighting off crime and the people are pieces of paper. We are weird. Anyways, a year ago, I named my husband David and she hers AN (I don't wish too disclose that, it stands for A - Nickname.) And she wanted to have David that day because she "didn't like AN". So I took AN and scribbled a name onto the other side of it, D. It was the name of A's roleplay character.
    August 30th: I figured he doesn't actually live in city X, just VERY close to it. School for them started three days after school for city X started. So I knew what state they actually lived in.
    On this day also something weird happened. School for me only started in two weeks and they basically proposed to me. It was a joke, yeah, but I feel like this is an important point to write down. (We are both underage.) They basically wanted to save themselves from school. It was funny, I was laughing a lot. We continued talking normally etc.
    September 15th: That was my first day of school. And that was the day I figued out person A's name. (And therefore his gender.) And his url he uses about everywhere, I just didn't know that back then...
    A few days later: I am writing bookas and I was reading onw of them to ckeck it and then A character, who is actually called person D is called A by her "girlfriend" in front of her sister, because the name D isn't very "earthly"
    September 16th: I need to tell a little more to this for you to understand. It is basically that every really good friend I have is left-handed. My former crush was left-handed. My celebrity crush is left-handed. So yeah....
    Anyways, the point is, that that day I figured out that A was left-handed too, and I was life... "HOLY CRAAAP" Because I felt like I already knew it the first day we "met" but that was when I got reassurance and it's just weird.
    September 30th: I don't completely know what happened, because I didn't write it down in my calendar, but that was the last day we talked.
    October 4th: There is person B. She is someone in the roleplay group too. And I had the faint idea that she might like person A. And I asked her and I didn't really get a straight answer. Anyways, it was weird.
    October 9th: I already knew his instagram (with no pictures of him), Twitter etc. BUT I still didn't know his full name. But that day I was like... Let's paste his URL into spotify and ding! I had a full name and a bad-quality picture. I was so happy about that. Also, I figured he was Vietnamese. Do you see what I mean?
    October 24th: I went eating with my parents and in front of the restaurant stood a car with a licence plate from city X. And I actually wanted to stop stalking A, but that made me investigate further and I found out his church and therefore his actual city. All because a car from city X stood in front of the restaurant.
    October 25th: I found out his school based on an exchange it has with city Z. And because it made sense. I don't know...
    October 28th: I had an information exchange about person A with person B. Two pictures for information. I couldn't do much with it, but it was fun.
    November 1st: I realized it. We were playing out weird game with C again and I facapalmed so hard. AN was a nickname for A. And his roleplay-character's name stood on the back of it.
    And then in the evening when I was back home and roleplaying, he didn't play his actual character, but jumped in as an employee for a shop where my character went to and named his character AN!!!! The exact same day.
    November 14th 2015: One year after I found the dictionary. Person B told me that they indeed DO have feelings for person A, which I knew, because she's been acting like that, but she confirmed it. It made me go to measures I never thought I would do. I actually wanted a contact to figure out what person A thinks about person B, but person B didn't see them much, so it didn't work. Instead... That day I got person A's phone number from my contact. I don't even know why I asked for it. I also got his facebook. But that exact day, one year after I found the dictionary, I got the phone number of my Vietnamese crush. I didn't even know how weird it was back then.
    November 19th: His phone number. I would write it down, but I don't want to tell his phone number, so... Anyways, the point is, that the first two and the last two are the same number. The 2nd and 3rd are the date my grandpa was born in (without month, just the day), the 4th and 5th are the date my grandma was born on (same). And if you calculate it, the first two and the last two (which are the same number) is the number of days our birthdays are apart. I don't even know why I calculated that...
    December 4th: I found more pictures of him on instagram, because I saw a car with a license plate from city X (I constantly see cars from city X lately) I was so stupid to not use that before. This doesn't really have to do with anything but...
    December 5th: That's the day I realized the thing with the dictionary and a lot of other things... (Two cars with licence plate from city X)

So now to my question: What do you think? Are these all really only coincidences or is there maybe more to it? I am so weirded out by all this and I think it is pretty creepy. But maybe it is just my imagination... I want to know your opinions on this.
    (I am almost 17 by the way and he is almost 18, I just don't want you to think that I am like 13 or something...)

I am glad for every answer,
    Hannah

ehmm about your thread, like there must be a number of words that you really need to consider. It will be much of a problem and confusing at the same time as it is just too many lol , so take the points and type it wisely. It is so hard to understand it on a full picture and erase some unnecessary things, sorry if I offend you but you shouldn't post this much i guess. If you want your probz solved I guess you should write a newer thread to replace this up. OK.

man... Formatting... Formatting...

No one is going to read this piece. I don't want to feel like I'm in school forced to read some huge chunks like this.

Help us in order to help you!

The point is that it doesn't make any sense... I already deleted everything that isn't necessary... I can't explain any other way. I don't need your help then if you don't get the point. Everybody else I sent it to understood. *shrug*
    Bye people