+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Pix

Pix

Recent chat about pictures prompted me to offer you guys a few of me: [url]http://haywardpics.cx.la[/url]. So, now, those of you who do, can see who you're talkin' to.
    Speak less. Say more.

Those are great pictures!

coooooooooooooooooooool we finally get to see you! very nice. 10.

Those were fun to see... I like the one when you just got off the motorcycle. I think you have your father's eyes. Nice photos! I would give you a 10, too!

Hey Hay, Okay...guess you can tell I found my way here. By the way...read a bit on that...what was it...nite flight?....you got some talent buddy!

Site looks pretty cool...figure it will only take a few eons to figure it all out...lol..

talk to ya later!

I talk to people like this? how intimidating. I thought most people on here are 15 year olds lol...thanks for the pictures..its always nice to put a face behind a name.
    "Why are you an atheist?"
    "because I paid attention in science class."

Aww, shucks, guys. *blush* Thanks.

And VANILLA GIRL!!!! Heeeeeyyy!!! Glad you found the "in" crowd. MUCH better repartee here than at that stodgy place we met.

Welcome!

(Vanilla Girl's an acquaintance of mine from another board, folks. She thinks she's hot shit. NOW we'll see!)
    Speak less. Say more.

did you tell her what a bunch of crazies we are?

Nope. Wanted to blind-side her.
    Speak less. Say more.

Quote Originally Posted by whaywardj

(Vanilla Girl's an acquaintance of mine from another board, folks. She thinks she's hot shit. NOW we'll see!)

Wadda ya mean...thinks???? You know I'm to hot for you to handle!

I did like that one story you had on nitewing...kinda erotic in a sick twisted way...but I'm kinda freaky like that!

Talk to ya later Buddy!

See what I mean? Ya gotta love her. (And thank you, Vanilla. If it's "...Timing" you're referring to, the bulk of the story is almost directly out of the young girl's journal.)
    Speak less. Say more.

whaywardj...Your desk and room setup looks just like mine...At least from what is shown there. Nice pics.
    -to be nobody but yourself in a world which is doing its best, night and day, to make you everybody else means to fight the hardest battle which any human being can fight; and never stop fighting.- e.e.cummings

No Hay...I was actually refering to the other one...Trade____. After the fight..calming down...I know I shouldn't find it exciting...but I do.

Asip: There's only so many ways a fellow can cocoon himself in the folds of technology. They all look pretty much the same. (Can everybody say "cube"?) I've been trying to figure out how to take something like a dentist's chair and rig it so I have all the buttons for EVERYTHING right there at my fingertips, and a monitor sticking up off a swing-arm in my face. Get in it, recline with the chair adjustments of my preference, put on the headphones...bye-bye. I think I'd be a VR addict if it ever got to a place where I could, like motorcycle gear, just slip it on.

And, as for YOU Vanilla Girl, you keep up that kind of talk, I'm gonna slip it IN. Glad you enjoyed it. Next time, try reading it with BOTH hands on your keyboard. (Now, can everybody say, "heat"?)

Speak less. Say more.

...but I told you before...I LIKE typing with one hand...

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast