+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What do you consider Cheating?

Quote Originally Posted by TheEvilJester View Post
    What happened to the days when sex was a beautiful thing for two consenting and loving adults to share with each other..... and keep part of their PRIVATE life?
    I think you're idealizing the past. While I do agree with you 100% that our society, at least in this country, is far too sexualized, I wouldn't want to go back in time. Maybe it's a gender thing. I wouldn't want to go back to a time when I didn't have the right to make my own choices. Kills the romance, you know?

Hopefully we'll be able to look back on this time at some future point and just shake our heads at this adolescent phase we seem to be going through right now.

Edit: Anyway, cheating, in my opinion, is something people have to define and agree upon in a relationship since there are so many gray areas. Some people seriously don't care if their spouse flirts with others, or even has sex with others as long as they keep the emotional relationship pure. Others don't care what their partner does with their mind as long as they keep their hands (and other body parts) to themselves.
    Last edited by Gigabitch; 18-12-15 at 08:40 AM.
    Spammer Spanker

Quote Originally Posted by Gigabitch View Post
    I think you're idealizing the past. While I do agree with you 100% that our society, at least in this country, is far too sexualized, I wouldn't want to go back in time. Maybe it's a gender thing. I wouldn't want to go back to a time when I didn't have the right to make my own choices. Kills the romance, you know?

Who said anything about that? I believe in equality in a relationship, I'm just saying I wish sex weren't so in your face like it is these days. Personally, I think your sexual relationship/preferences/quirks, etc. are something people should keep more private. (Also, to clarify, I don't mean sexual preferences as in whether your are gay, straight, bi, etc. People should feel free to keep that as private or not as they want.)

In my relationship cheating would be considered emotional or sexual affairs. We talked about it so that we know how each other feels. In my relationship, if either of us gave attention to another individual, then something would be very wrong. But, that is because we give so much and spend so much time with one another.

There are many definitions of what cheating is, but most are based on personal insecurities. Were my partner able to be the perfect person she is and have sex without my knowledge, then it would not be a problem. This is only a true possibility for few couples, mind you.
    Relationship Coach - RelationshipTeacher.com

The best for you is to give particular example.
    Why do only girls ask that question? - You are cheating and after that you tell it somebody and ask him/her is that moment cheating.
    Don't pretend - you perfectly know what you're doing. You just trying to find excuses.
    After begging for somebody he/she agrees with you, then you think "If it's not a cheating, I won't tell him" It repeats in a time, whores.

Good point, and I think a good rule of thumb. If you have to ask yourself "is this cheating" or it is something that makes you feel like you don't want to tell your significant other about it for fear you could hurt/lose them, then there is a good chance it is cheating. Not saying it is a hard-set rule, just a pretty good rule of thumb.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12