+ Follow This Topic
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Why are females affraid of relationships with friends ?

your friend just afraid to loose you as a friend. And very often if people break up they can't stay as friends. So try to be a friend for her, and you may get what you want another day. Good luck!

hat i cannot argue with ... you are right i hate waiting too, right now i'm waiting for something to change with my life cuz .... dunno it's getting pretty dull ... i have no darn clue what i'm doing i really hope he gives u some kind of sign

well he actualy did
    rejected is
    but what i don't understand why now he is sending me emails telling how was his day and stuff. didn't he reject me; he said we should keep our friendship and blabla. but didn't expecting him to send me any email after a day of being rejected now he is giving me hope again, even if his email was very simple and nothing that shows any feelings.

what does that mean ?
    i mean when you reject someone give them sometime to go over their feelings ,then start the friendhsip thing!!!
    what do you guys think?
    Last edited by confused01; 15-04-06 at 03:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by confused01
    what do you guys think?

I think it might be a good idea to kind of minimize contact (even via email) with him for a little period here while you're still sort of dealing with the news you've received from him. Otherwise it'll just be harder for you to completely "move on."

Oi! Get your own thread!

Now where were we..... Oh yeah! This old thread:

Quote Originally Posted by RaZ
    I could be the best looking guy on Earth, the richest, the nicest BUT if i am her freind no chance for me
    I will never, never, never get involved with someone in the friend zone. The connections you form are different with friends, and sometimes much closer, and frankly, it's too scary. You can get your heart broken really badly by letting someone sneak in the "friend door".

what do you mean gigabitch?

lol, it is prolly ur female friend that will eventually become a girl friend, unless of course you are a blind date fanatic.

I have been in these situation numerous times. I can only be friends with a girl if I have 0% attraction to her. Otherwise, i will be walking with her, and start thinking stuff in my head. I have 2 female friends. They are pretty, but I am completely unattracted to them. Having said that, I think you should move on. Stop nagging her, leave her alone. See if she calls you or IMs once in a while. Take her out somewhere, get touchy with her. If she distances herself, then you know nothing will happen. LEAVE IT AT THAT. It will only become harder for you once she gets a boyfriend and starts coming to you for advice. Sometimes it may be VERY hard to do, it took me a year to get over a girl i liked. It's something you have to do.

Quote Originally Posted by confused01
    what do you mean gigabitch?
    I mean, we protect ourselves emotionally from people we date, because we know it's like an audition for the "one and only" role. We're careful. My friends see me cry, see me without makeup, hear me say filthy curse words, get drunk with me...

I'm speaking from experience, here. I had a great friend for many years, and lost him forever because we dated for three months and it didn't work out.

this is my advice, if she said she only want to be a friend with you, admit it and continue being a friend with her before she will change her minds and never talk to you again when you keep on talking to her about this. I had this experience when i love my bestfriend, but the more i show that i love him, the more he stays away from me. I don't wanna risk it. He's my bestfriend, my true friend, but i give up cuz' i don't wanna lose a good friend like him.

I can only tell you that a friend stays longer than a girlfriend. A friend is forever and more stable. A best friend is eternal, but a girlfriend might not last long. It might be a hard choice for you, but you have to make one. It's just all up to you. Good luck!!

what ??????????????????????????

Don't push it Raz...
    I don't have many male friends only because most of them fall in love with me. and it just breaks my heart to tell them: "I see you only as my friend"
    Don't push it or else "POOF! There goes the friendship"

ENTER THE WORLD OF PREMONITION

Mathias is offline Love Gurus
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    It's the same for me, though. If my best friend told me she wanted a relationship, I'd be scared out of my mind.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234