+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I wonder if he likes me

I wonder if he likes me

Hello everyone, so I started working at a new company a month and a half ago and this is the story so far. Since the first day I got to meet my manager there has been this weird feeling between us at least to me it feels that way but he gets tense too when I'm around..we hardly talk unless I need something, I have caught him watching me a couple of times but then he is serious all the time and that confuses me, but just the other day he told me he liked my shoes and that surprised me but then I was wearing this new jeans that fit me really nice and it wasn't the first time I wore those shoes to work.the other day I asked him if he had tape and he didn't have any. I needed the tape for my glasses because my dog.shewd on then but he offered to go to hr and get me a band aid because it would be more comfortable for me.he left the band aid at my desk and then when I was on break, he ask about the band aid but while doing so he checked me out including my shoes and not really sure what to think of it, he did the same thing yesterday and don't know what's going on.I like the guy but with him being so serious and doing that at the same time I feel confuse what do you think is going on?

Hi,

It's a bit hard to say, it could be that he's just checking you out because you're attractive, and many guys would do that naturally. I guess he could be testing the waters, because especially in the workplace, there is a fine line between sexual harassment and expressing interest nowadays. Give it a bit of time, see if he does do anything completely clear in terms of his intentions and then proceed. But again, proceed with caution.
    Love is difficult, but we can make it easier to tackle by supporting each other.

http://emotionaid.org