+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is she flirting with me?

Is she flirting with me?

Ok so I'm a woman & my coworker is. She's a manager in the company but not my manager. Sometimes when we talk she holds my hand. Like today she came up to me & just held it while we talked.

Yesterday we were talking about all my work & she said "I'm here for you, think of me as a big sister" she then looked at me like she was studying me for a reaction then started laughing & jokingly said "I know you want more". Then she hugged me. I dunno what that was about.

Also so today she was saying I looked really hot in my top, she said it at least twice. It was the sort of top that crosses over so was a bit low. She pulled at it as if to pull it down further, & it came down & yeah, my boobs were a bit on display as I wasn't wearing anything underneath and she looked & blushed. Sometimes I catch her looking at me. I dunno though if this is just normal friend behaviour? She knows I like women & she is married.

Then she hugged me. I dunno what that was about.

Quote Originally Posted by Pops66 View Post
    Ok so I'm a woman & my coworker is. She's a manager in the company but not my manager. Sometimes when we talk she holds my hand. Like today she came up to me & just held it while we talked.

Yesterday we were talking about all my work & she said "I'm here for you, think of me as a big sister" she then looked at me like she was studying me for a reaction then started laughing & jokingly said "I know you want more". Then she hugged me. I dunno what that was about.

Also so today she was saying I looked really hot in my top, she said it at least twice. It was the sort of top that crosses over so was a bit low. She pulled at it as if to pull it down further, & it came down & yeah, my boobs were a bit on display as I wasn't wearing anything underneath and she looked & blushed. Sometimes I catch her looking at me. I dunno though if this is just normal friend behaviour? She knows I like women & she is married.
    The only way she could be more obvious would be to hit you over the head with a sledgehammer.
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.

Quote Originally Posted by pro100pk2 View Post
    Then she hugged me. I dunno what that was about.
    ??? I don't get what you mean?

Quote Originally Posted by basilandthyme View Post
    The only way she could be more obvious would be to hit you over the head with a sledgehammer.
    So even though she said the sister thing? So when she was saying that she knows I want more this was probably her saying she wants more?

??? I don't get what you mean?
    That poster was spamming many posts with nonsensical comments

- - - Updated - - -

So even though she said the sister thing? So when she was saying that she knows I want more this was probably her saying she wants more?
    What about her husband? Where does he fit in this? Oh - perhaps they want you for a 3 way!
    Never regret anything that has happened in your life. It cannot be changed, forgotten or undone. So, take it as a lesson learned and move on.