View Poll Results: Pick Our First movie to watch and review!

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • The Ghost and Mrs. Muir

7 53.85%
  • The Way, Way Back

8 61.54%
  • The Longest Ride

3 23.08%
  • Wanted

4 30.77%
  • Martian Child

5 38.46%
  • 127 Hours

6 46.15%
  • V for Vendetta

3 23.08%
Multiple Choice Poll.
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: First movie club vote

First movie club vote

I have no idea how to make a poll on here to add choices it only shows the message box and how many options you want up to 10, I picked 7, I don't even see where you can make it anon, set a timer on the running of the poll or have how many votes ( frustrating) and no admin or moderators to help If I cannot do it, can someone else try for me? Thank you.

Choices are:
    1.The Ghost and Mrs. Muir
    2. The Way, Way Back
    3. The Longest Ride
    4. Wanted
    5. Martian Child
    6. 127 Hours
    7. V for Vendetta

- - - Updated - - -

Does it look okay?

Should be able to pick multiple movies in vote, didn't give me an option for how many, sorry and I set a running timer on how long the poll will run is that okay with the timer set. I didn't get any input back on how long to set it and I made the vote private.

Going to see how many choices we can pick if it lets me pick all seven I will give each of us a 1 vote.

- - - Updated - - -

Okay, gave you all a vote. Happy voting and have a nice weekend all.

Other loveforum members can vote in this and help us out!

Goodnight.

I gave mine and Martian Child a vote -- I've seen a few others and I am a fan of Cusack and never saw that one of his and I am curious.

But I don't care which gets voted in. I'll watch or re watch and try to review either way lmao.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Hahah I even it all up, gave myself and topaz and friends each a vote, the three of us with only 1 believe from topaz's all 7 votes she gave. So now it will get become a good race with others who haven't voted yet.
    Want me to pull posters off the other area of the forums if anyone is online, can't tell on here like all other forums if anyone is online unless they post or you see a green light in some random thread you open *smh* and ask for them to vote in that poll and they can vote up to 7 choices? doesn't say whose movie is which so will be fair ( I won't say vote mine mine mine because that isn't fair)

- - - Updated - - -

I sent one PM out to ask if they'd vote for whatever movie looked good to them or they think would be a good one to watch. I'll try again for all of us tomorrow if I can.
    No one else is only or at least visible and showing online. Have to go but thanks for putting up the poll, topaz.
    Cheers.

Wah *sheds tears* I'm out of the running.
    It looks like it is between pcmaster, melancholia, Jffs24 and maybe TheEviljester because has he been online to vote if not then four will have 5 votes each?

Good luck vote leaders.
    *claps*

127 Hours is good movie too. But I voted mine The first one. Unusual love story suits this forum background.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I looked up your movie online to read about and it looks like a nice movie to watch and review, pcmaster. You are one of the leaders of five. The poll ends end of this week at some point forget what I set it to.

Friendsfirst and TheEvilJester have not logged in since I created the poll, so if they miss the poll vote I will automatically verbally give them each a vote for their own movies to make it fair. So that would currently take the poll to:

If anyone disagrees with that choice, please speak up. Thank you.

If the poll ends in a four way tie we will have to decide when it comes to that, I want to have the movie choice decided on before Dec 24th.

Late for me and need to go to sleep.

Goodnight.

I am cool with giving the ones who haven't voted yet a vote in lieu of what they would have voted for each of their own movies -- also, cool to drop mine out, I'll watch mine over the holidays with the GF anyhow -- if it makes it easier to have a 3 way tie instead.

I am flexible AF lmao
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

I sent melancholia, TheEvilJester and friendsfirst a link and reminder of the poll PM just now. Because I am not sure who has voted and hasn't if they haven't said so to me in either thread or by PM.

No, no need to withdraw a four way tie is about the same as a three way one, all movie club members will have to come to a final conclusion on this. But I am thinking since the forum members who regularly post here don't help much a vote poll like this isn't much use to us, is it? So next movie choice we can discuss a better way to get a result.

I voted for a few that looked interesting to me. I decided not to vote for mine just because I figured I'd let others decide if they wanted to give it a shot. It looks like it got quite a few votes, so perhaps we should keep that one in mind for the future. Looks like the Way, Way Back is in the lead for now.

That looks better poll wise -- more clear cut at least. No need for a tie breaker vote now unless something happens in a day or so.

Grats, melancholia -- guess we wait for topaz to make it official and make up the Movie section reviewing thread now? Just to say I cannot put in a review until after Christmas.

The movie poll vote is now closed, you can no longer vote.

Congratulations, Melancholia and her movie : The Way, Way Back.

I will explain what she will need to do as the movie winner in the discussion thread and make up the review thread for the movie The Way, Way Back.

All reviewers for the movie will have 30 days to review this movie. That should be enough time considering the holiday season nearing and the New year.

I don't believe friendsfirst was online to vote for her own movie so her final count gets one added to it, making it 4.

Thank you to all who voted in this poll.

Congrats, melancholia. *claps*
    Thanks to whoever voted for my movie.

Grats, on the movie vote win, melancholia.

I'll try to get my review in after my break and X-mas and NYE parties -- will be before the 30 day cut off, topaz. Might need to pop me a reminder though, lmao.

Well downloaded and watched a fragments from The Way, Way Back. Seems to be okay movie.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] -- you came in damn close in that vote, dude.

topaz made up the review thread in the movie section -- you could always post in that and stagger your review as you watch the movie -- no rules to say you can't posts bits of review at a time.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast