+ Follow This Topic

Thread: confused, am I being led on?

confused, am I being led on?

Hey ladies i need a few advice on what to do and if im being led on or not. I would greatly appreciate it!

So, I met this girl at school last year and ever since then she considers me her best friends. She's usually the one that always texts/calls me first. We have a lot of things in common also. She's been in a relationship for 3 years almost 4 now.

We've been out together 3x with a couple of classmates to celebrate passing exams and such going to the bar and clubs.

On the way home from a bar, were in the back of the car, she reaches for my hand discretely and holds it then we interlock fingers the whole trip on the way to eat and on the way home. she barely drinks anything.

Fast forward a couple weeks later we go out with 3 other friends doing karaoke in a small room, having a couple of drinks to where we are just buzzed and not drunk. She chooses the songs and sits right next to me. Next thing you know she reaches for my hand again discretely, we hold hands and end up interlocking again. This time I pull away in a joking way and I smile at her. Then I reach for her hand and she holds on to it, giving her aa few gentle tug but not letting go. Then we go out to eat. While we're waiting for our table she reaches for my hand again discretely! She lets go to talk to her friend, comes back and reaches for my hand again but this time I make a move for her back pocket and resting my hand in there and squeezing her butt a couple of times to see if she says anything or reacts in a bad way, which she doesn't. Once we sat down, her legs reaches for mine and doesn't let go. She uses my bathroom, I walk her out and we hug for a while, then we locked eyes as if we're going to kiss, but then she smiles and says bye.

Later in the morning she texts me as if nothing happens and she tells me she wasn't drunk at all. We never talked about what happened. So, I don't know what she's thinking and we still talk on a regular basis. I'm wondering if shes just being nice and flirty, or if she does have feelings for me. Should i not make anything out of those outings?

Good god how obvious does she have to be in order for you to ask her out on a bloody date.

ask her out

*Bumps*

So, have you asked her out yet?
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

A more important question is, is she still with her boyfriend of 3 years?
    "Caring is not an advantage."

If it were that obvious trust me I would have! But the confusing thing is she still with her boyfriend.

She must not be feeling the bf of 3 yrs anymore if she is hitting on and flirting so hard with you. Ask if she's still with him and if she says yes, then don't accept the flirting, if she isn't then ask her out.

ask her out and see what happens?
    she might have a little interest in you.

Just to let you guys know she has a boyfriend whom she's been with for almost 4 years

Quote Originally Posted by RatherUnique View Post
    Just to let you guys know she has a boyfriend whom she's been with for almost 4 years
    Then stop letting her overstep platonic friend boundaries with you. She's being a twat.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion