+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Life is messed up by loving a married women

Life is messed up by loving a married women

I am a single man fell in love with married women with 2 kids. We met at work and we instantly fell in love. Not sure why but it was instant spark. We slowly started with lunch, then shopping, weekend shopping and relationship even became physical. We meet in our apartment during work almost daily. We sneak around for shoppings and even long tours in the name of work. I have been telling her that what we were doing is wrong and i tried to breakup. She will cry and i had to agree to her. She did not let me date anyone else and was very possessive. Whenever i tried to break up, she will ask me to stay few more days. And the day finally came, because of work, i had to relocate to different state. She started asking to marry her. She was ready to leave her husband and kids for me. I told her several times that it will affect parents, her husband and kids. She started blaming me that i ruined her life and i am the reason she is sad and her life is affected.

It was a decision i made to prevent anyone else from getting affected. Yes, what i did was wrong. Yes, I should not have dated her. Yes, we dated for long time without breaking up. Yes, I do want to marry her. But it will be emotionally stressful for everyone around us with divorce and children. I'm still young and slowly growing in my career. Even though I love her, i want to settle down myself and at this moment i do not want it to affect anything. Did i do anything wrong. Am I a bad person. Did I do something wrong? Should I fight for her. I definitely do not want to be a home wrecker. Please help.

Shouldn't be messin around with a married person. Don't be a homewrecker. To me a woman who is ready yo leave her kids for some guy she cheated on her husband with is a f*ken irrisponsible b*. You want to be with a possesive woman who's a cheater and also would give up her own kids? If she's able to do that, she's able to do it to any guy she's with. I believe karma would bite ya in the arse. I feel sorry for the husband and especially the kids. Personally, i say stop seeing her.

She's not leaving her husband for you so why are you wasting your own life on a skanky fvcktard? Break up with her and find yourself a woman that is free to marry you and have your children together with.

Yes, you did something wrong but she's the worst of the two of you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

LOL [MENTION=52694]Wakeup[/MENTION] with her gentle words like always. But theres some truth in them.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 17-12-15 at 02:38 PM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I think that you should be blunt with her. If she starts to cry, tell her that you're only doing the right thing. She's not letting you date anyone else DESPITE being married to someone else. She's also blaming you for ruining her life when it's down to you both to agreeing to start something in the first place. Be blunt with her, be honest, tell her that she's messed up, tell her that you messed up. Tell her that there's a chance to walk away from this and pretend that nothing happened. Don't ruin someone's marriage because of a fling.

Please remember that if she'll do it WITH you, she'll do it TO you. Five years down the road and you'll be the husband she's cheating on.

Dodge that bullet and stay away from this toxic woman. In the future, look at a wedding ring as a symbol that tells you someone is completely off limits. You know, what it's supposed to be.
    Spammer Spanker

you did good to breakup with her, because she will never be a wife, she will always be a cheater and am sure that's how your mind addresses you and that's why you always felt that what you were both doing was wrong and it was completely wrong. but the question is can stand on your decision for ever and do the right thing?
    dr Leo the powerful love spell caster

drleo.co.za

Shes the homewrecker. Blame the person who cheats, not urself. Don't let love blind u