+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday or whatever applies to you lmao

Merry Christmas, Happy Holiday or whatever applies to you lmao

Just a Merry Christmas to loveforum goers!

Have a good one and a safe holiday season.

See you 2016.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Merry X- mas, Jffs24.

Hope you & your family have a nice Christmas & new year too ~ my brother just got engaged this week so we have extra good cheer to celebrate :]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Merry Christmas Holiday
    Congrats to your brother, breathe123.

I plan to get drunk and ridiculous lol and that is at Christmas , NYE is another matter

Have a nice time over Christmas -- the both of you and grats to your brother, breathe.

Christmas with my fam is really laid back -- some shooting the breeze over drinks, the big meal -- some go off to a movie and some stay and play music at the house of whoever is hosting Christmas [ it rotates ] my parents have it this year, my aunt had it last year. NYE is more of a get shitfaced and whoop it all up LMAO incidents and accidents always occur.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks, megvoh & Jffs24 ~ the parents are thrilled & he is thrilled to be getting not only Chrissy gifts but also a bunch of engagement gifts with them ;-] Tis the season to be greedy (laughs)

Merry Christmas.
    ((hugs))
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

A very Happy Holiday and Merry Christmas and soon to be a Happy New Year 2016 to all from me.

merry christmas all, it's been a while. hope all currently here posting and the ones long gone have a happy holiday and new years.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

I had a great Christmas. drank lots of rum/eggnogs we had 12 relatives here.
    My gran gave me some of her heirloom jewelry, rings, earrings and necklaces, omg this stuff is so beautiful. I can pass it down to my kids or grandkids one day too.

Quote Originally Posted by Exeter19 View Post
    merry christmas all, it's been a while. hope all currently here posting and the ones long gone have a happy holiday and new years.
    Wonder where they all went, lovebroken, somehelp4me, woody, dollhouse & others ~ nice to see you posting, Exeter.

- - - Updated - - -
    [MENTION=79987]megvoh[/MENTION] ~ that sounds like a special gift she gave you ~ antique anything is awesome.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thanks happy new year to you too. Christmas was loud this year. Nice to see you posting guys.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I had a really wonderful Christmas with my loved ones will probably be going away for a few days before New Years Eve but will be back in my city for New years to ring it in at a reserved party at a hotel here.

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - Thanks, I agree and a few family members were obviously a bit jealous over me getting some of those items. [MENTION=81349]topazlight[/MENTION] - Have fun on your away trip and your NYE party.

Happy new year!

Have an awesome 2016 everyone!!

Happy NEW YEAR folks.

Hope 2016 treats you all well -- I'm still hungover lmao and have a early dinner with the family tonight.

Happy 2016 to everyone on loveforum. Have a successful new year.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast