+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Cont. :$

But he's not...! *sigh* Okay, he's no Arsenie Todiras...and definitely not my usual type of guy. I usually prefer light-eyed guys with fair skin and hair--the very opposite of him! But I look into those eyes and I can't help but melt... Looking at the photos of himself that he's sent me, I remember surprising myself thinking about how cute he looked.

Every time he says those things, I'll tell him to knock it off, that he isn't ugly and shouldn't say such things. But he keeps coming back to that. I think he is just very insecure...and I wish he weren't, but with all he's been through, I guess it's understandable...

And I've begun replying to his messages calling him "handsome". Hey, he's always calling me "my girl", "my beautiful Tinúviel", "precious", "beautiful", "princess", etc. I thought it was my turn to surprise him. :p He said nothing about it, didn't even seem to notice...
    Last edited by PrincessKiara; 29-12-15 at 11:04 AM.
    I'll be there, there for you (I'll stay close to you)
    I'll be true, true to you (I'll stay faithful)
    All day, all night (I'll do all for you, all you ask me to)
    I'll be there by your side! (All day, all night I'll be there, by your side!)

If he would be more self centered he would say something like - You are beautiful, but I'm more beautiful.
    Thats what one famous russian comedian did in seductive voice.

However there are some cool compliments you can give to him to make him feel more like a man. In this video.

youtube.com/watch?v=t2HMZxHEetE

Just dont get carried away with these videos cause they are more for entertainment and the basic foundation of success with opposite gender is just being best man/woman you can be.

Also there are 9 texts that makes guy think about you. For me the one that works most is when girl says shes just been in shower.

[url]http://www.gettheguy.co.uk/site/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/9-texts-matt_hussey.pdf[/url]
    Last edited by pcmaster; 29-12-15 at 11:55 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Thank you for the links, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] ! Looking through them...yes, I think that would be the best one. Being a Lord of the Rings fan, I REALLY liked the last one, ah haha. But I'm only just getting him into it, because that time he came over and we were watching it, darling Dad decided it was 'too late' for us to be hanging out together and sent us both to bed. Argh!

LOL, self-centered... He needs to be a bit self-centered, at least! He always puts everyone else's whims above his own needs, unless it's someone he really, really dislikes...read: people who are mean to him remorselessly ALL the time.

My mother keeps saying I'm kidding myself and he doesn't care about me or he'd have contacted me these two weeks. I know now why he didn't, and I have it from his BFF's mom that he's dying to see me. But this is still bothering me, mostly because I'm just getting over the fact that my mother is no longer supportive of me and she's usually been right about people, up until now. How can I shake this niggling doubt, until I see him again?

I don't doubt his word, but my mother's continual complaining about how he 'used me' and is so 'cold and insensitive' (yeah, right! This guy who'd get sad if a fish he'd never seen before died at the pet store!) is getting to me, much against my will. I keep turning the issue over in my head, wondering despite myself if everything that we shared was true.

I might not even be talking about him (I rarely do, to my mom at least). Sample conversation between me and my mom (and yes, this really happened):

Me: Mom, will you teach me to use black eyeliner?
    Mom: No, I'm not going to help you put makeup on for that idiot.
    Me: What idiot? I just said I wanted to learn how to use black eyeliner.
    Mom: You know who I mean. Beren doesn't care about you, and he won't even come to see you.
    Me: Yes, he cares. And he will come to see me.
    Mom: You're in denial, but you know in your heart that's not true. What's happening here is you heard a bunch of pretty things an idiot said to you and you believed them.
    Me: Don't talk about my friend like that! I can tell when someone really wants to be my friend.
    Mom: No, obviously you can't. And you want something more than friendship with this man.
    Me: You used to like him! You told me he was a nicer guy than most! And you saw how he always wanted to be together, you remember he even asked me out for coffee. And I said no. {Side note: I'm still kicking myself over that. But, of course, I didn't say so.}
    Mom: He had me fooled. He's probably just one of those men who like a challenge and, now that you've fallen for him, he no longer cares.
    Me: Who says I've fallen for him? I haven't even spoken to him recently!
    Mom: See?
    Me: But he's coming to see me when he's not so busy.
    Mom: See? If he cared he'd have messaged you already. Quit justifying his actions. He's treated you badly enough.
    Me: And how, exactly? He doesn't message me for two weeks and that makes him the worst guy in the world?
    Mom: If he cared at all, he'd have found a way. Have dignity and stay away from him, or he'll use you, break your heart and dump you. You're acting like just any easy woman. If you get pregnant, I won't let you set foot in my house again.
    Me: I'm sorry you think I'm that irresponsible. I would've thought you knew me better than that after spending eighteen years with me. Good-bye. *goes off to walk dogs*

Please, how do I get rid of this awful doubt? I'm so used to trusting my mom with everything, sharing everything, that not believing her now is especially hard for me. She's always given me good advice before, when I've had crushes; but all of my crushes have been on friends who live far away...so what I'm thinking is happening now is that she's freaking out because Beren is actually here, in my hometown, and is the first of all my crushes who seems to have an interest in me. I really wish I could ask her advice, but good sense (I hope!) has kept me silent. As hard as it is, I deny my feelings whenever she asks/talks about them, because I don't need her turning completely against me...she wanted to kick me out of the house as it is, and I feel that this would be the perfect excuse for her to do it.

On a side note, this conversation took place late on a day I'd been working, so there was no way I'd be seeing him that day...
    Last edited by PrincessKiara; 30-12-15 at 03:12 AM.

You know you can watch youtube videos on how to use makeup right? Many girls does that.
    Where I agree with your mum is that 2 weeks is really long time not to message a girl you like. Theres should be really good excuse. Makes me doubt if his feelings are so serious. Or maybe this is where he is weird. However he didnt had his phone and he messaged you from friends phone so that still shows his good intentions.

However are you friends on social media? If you both are frequent internet users this would make things easier. Cause its easy to message each other on FB for example.

Your mother said you are irresponsible perhaps because you felt so strongly for this guy. Like really put your heart on the line.

Your mother might have been hurt by the guys when she was young but dont let her hurt affect you. You need your own experiences.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 30-12-15 at 01:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    You know you can watch youtube videos on how to use makeup right? Many girls does that.
    Of course. It's difficult since I can't access YT at work and my dad won't let me use his Internet at home, plus he took away the cell phone I bought... But there's always a way, one of these days I'll lug my makeup to an Internet café and weird everyone out, haha. It's just that my mom and I used to do everything together, all the time, and she was the only person in the world who I felt would always support me no matter what. Now I see she won't, but my feelings towards her haven't changed...the memory of the first seven years of my life is still with me.

Where I agree with your mum is that 2 weeks is really long time not to message a girl you like. Theres should be really good excuse. Makes me doubt if his feelings are so serious. Or maybe this is where he is weird. However he didnt had his phone and he messaged you from friends phone so that still shows his good intentions.
    Ahhh, but there you put your finger on my dilemma! (Going to address that now; I have translated a transcript of my last chats regarding Beren...one with him (on the 13th, one day after his birthday) and one with his best friend's mom (late on Christmas night).

However are you friends on social media? If you both are frequent internet users this would make things easier. Cause its easy to message each other on FB for example.
    See...another weird problem. One time we were talking on the phone and I mentioned I was briefly on the computer, given ten minutes by my dad. He asked me to look him up on FB, so I did. He gave me his FB name, but there was no one under that name! So I told him that, and he said "Oh, I forgot I deleted my FB because I didn't want to remember some people. But I'll set it back up so you can see what my life has been like." So I told him not to worry, I didn't need him to be reminded of those people just to satisfy curiosity (I'm actually kind of surprised he offered, as I didn't ask him in the first place). He asked me to create a new FB account for him, saying I would be the only person to know his password; I told him I couldn't do it at the moment because of time restrictions but I gave him the username and password (which I told him he should change) for my old "undercover" account (don't ask). As far as I know, he never logged in. That could, however, be due to the fact that his phone is an old one he bought at a pawnshop and he doesn't usually use other than WhatsApp, since he has to wait for a free Wi-Fi connection somewhere and doesn't have money for mobile data... and WhatsApp is much faster and uses less bandwidth than Facebook. I myself rarely log in anymore.

Here's the translated transcript of my last chat with him (keeping in mind he never did explicitly say it was him...but who else refers to me as 'my beautiful tinuviel'!?). I've tried to keep as close to his style as possible, so any misspellings/miscapitalizations are intentional on my part.

[12/12, 4:09 PM] Beren: Ello my beautiful tinuviel
    [12/12, 5:18 PM] Beren: How is my best friend
    [12/13, 7:11 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: BEREN!!!!!
    [12/13, 7:11 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Where have you been!?!?!
    [12/13, 7:58 PM] Beren: ��
    [12/13, 7:59 PM] Beren: I was on the bus and didn't see your messages
    [12/13, 7:59 PM] Beren: ��
    [12/13, 7:59 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I called you ��
    [12/13, 8:01 PM] Beren: Yes it’s on silence
    [12/13, 8:01 PM] Beren: I love you ('te quiero mucho', “friend love”)
    [12/13, 8:01 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: My calls wouldn’t even go through
    [12/13, 8:01 PM] Beren: Take care of yourself
    [12/13, 8:01 PM] Beren: I miss you
    [12/13, 8:01 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Ditto ��
    [12/13, 8:01 PM] Beren: And how will I hear from you (after I said Mom had taken my phone)
    [12/13, 8:02 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: You can come over when you like
    [12/13, 8:02 PM] Beren: ��
    [12/13, 8:02 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I told the security guards to let you through anytime
    [12/13, 8:02 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: And at work you can call my boss or send me an email to (my work address)
    [12/13, 8:03 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: You left me waiting ��
    [12/13, 8:03 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’ve still got your surprise here
    [12/13, 8:04 PM] Beren: I just got here on friday
    [12/13, 8:04 PM] Beren: ��
    [12/13, 8:04 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: No way… You scared me... ��
    [12/13, 8:05 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jajaja ��
    [12/13, 8:05 PM] Beren: Friend
    [12/13, 8:05 PM] Beren: In fact I only came to say goodbye
    [12/13, 8:06 PM] Beren: And my cell phone broke
    [12/13, 8:06 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: You’re leaving????
    [12/13, 8:06 PM] Beren: And I asked him for his cell phone to communicate with you
    [12/13, 8:07 PM] Beren: Cause I know your num by heart
    [12/13, 8:07 PM] Beren: So don’t ever change it
    [12/13, 8:07 PM] Beren: You have no idea how much I miss you
    [12/13, 8:07 PM] Beren: ��
    [12/13, 8:08 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I miss you too!!!!
    [12/13, 8:08 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: These days were awful!! I was afraid something had happened to you!!!
    [12/13, 8:08 PM] Beren: I know
    [12/13, 8:08 PM] Beren: I thought of that
    [12/13, 8:08 PM] Beren: Forgive me
    [12/13, 8:09 PM] Beren: Thank you for worrying
    [12/13, 8:09 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Then you’re not going to return to (my hometown)? ��
    [12/13, 8:09 PM] Beren: I'm here I got here on friday
    [12/13, 8:10 PM] Beren: Yesterday on my birthday I had a fever the A/C on the bus wasn’t good for me
    [12/13, 8:11 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Oh buddy... ��
    [12/13, 8:11 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Better now?
    [12/13, 8:11 PM] Beren: Yes
    [12/13, 8:11 PM] Beren: Just the cold I still have
    [12/13, 8:12 PM] Beren: Friend
    [12/13, 8:12 PM] Beren: I really miss you a lot
    [12/13, 8:12 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Oh friend... I’ll be honest with you, I know it’s your choice and you know better than anyone else what’s good for you, but I can’t help wishing you wouldn’t go ��
    [12/13, 8:12 PM] Beren: I use the wallet you gave me
    [12/13, 8:13 PM] Beren: And every time I see it I think of yo
    [12/13, 8:13 PM] Beren: Ypu
    [12/13, 8:13 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Will we see each other again?
    [12/13, 8:15 PM] Beren: Yes
    [12/13, 8:15 PM] Beren: But I need to see you
    [12/13, 8:15 PM] Beren: To give you a surprise
    [12/13, 8:15 PM] Beren: That I have for you
    [12/13, 8:15 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’ve been keeping something for you for weeks now
    [12/13, 8:16 PM] Beren: You’re so nice
    [12/13, 8:16 PM] Beren: As always
    [12/13, 8:16 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: ��
    [12/13, 8:17 PM] Beren: Then
    [12/13, 8:17 PM] Beren: How will we do it
    [12/13, 8:18 PM] Beren: Buddyyy
    [12/13, 8:18 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I don’t know...
    [12/13, 8:19 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: You tell me
    [12/13, 8:19 PM] Beren: What day do you rest
    [12/13, 8:20 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Saturdays
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Beren: I'll turn in the cell princess
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Beren: I’m being asked for it
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Beren: I care about you so much
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Of course my friend
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Beren: I miss you
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: So do I! ��
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Beren: I’ll see you soon
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Beren: I promise
    [12/13, 8:22 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’ve never met anyone else like you
    [12/13, 8:23 PM] Beren: I’ll de helping a friend with his business for a few weeks before I go
    [12/13, 8:23 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: You know how to reach me. And you have the small phone, no?
    [12/13, 8:23 PM] Beren: Because in fact I only came back for you to say goodbye
    [12/13, 8:24 PM] Beren: Yes I’d left it here in (my town)
    [12/13, 8:24 PM] Beren: I love yooooou
    [12/13, 8:24 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Love you too!
    [12/13, 8:24 PM] Beren: See you soon
    [12/13, 8:25 PM] Beren: My pretty friend
    [12/13, 8:25 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: See you, I’ve gotta turn in my phone as well… Take care and rest...
    [12/13, 8:25 PM] Beren: I hope you like my surprise
    [12/13, 8:25 PM] Beren: ��
    [12/13, 8:25 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’m sure I will ��
    [12/13, 8:25 PM] Beren: A little kiss for you on your little cheek
    [12/13, 8:26 PM] Beren: And a huuuuge hug
    [12/13, 8:26 PM] Beren: As big as my love for you
    [12/13, 8:26 PM] Beren: Greetings buddy
    [12/13, 8:26 PM] Beren: I’ll return your books soon
    [12/13, 8:27 PM] Beren: See you pretty one
    [12/13, 8:27 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: See you handsome

Last edited by PrincessKiara; 31-12-15 at 03:00 AM.

Your dad sure did weird thing by taking away your phone. Cause you paid for it and its yours. Only good thing about is that you wont spend too much time on it.

By your chat I can tell that you don't chat enough to get bored of each other(From my experience chatting every second day is the best without getting bored for months) You both seem happy to hear from each other but you particularly seem very excited. Seems like you both have a lot of love to give to each other.
    You seem to have more common sense cause you think and talk about meeting more.
    I'm oldschool so don't like when people say "I love you" on internet. These are strong words and have a lot of meaning when said In the person or at least on the phone when talking. But writing it don't have worth in my eyes. Too artificial communication for that to be told. Unless you said that in person already, but still.

However its cool when someone says "I love you "and gets answer - "I love you more"

The fact that he wants you to see his life on FB is another sign that he have feelings for you. Remember I didn't even had pictures on FB until invited my dream girl to FB.
    Seeing good pictures of your crush is actually a way to get more attracted, think more about the person and become more infatuated, making you feel like you know person better because of the pics you seen.

This might seem untrue or not applying to your case but. Actually right now you see the guy in the best light cause all these good feelings you have for him makes you ignore and not see the bad things about him. Your first impression oh him might be more true than how you see him now. It takes about year to see the person for who he really is. And its not just the fault of pink glasses you have on while looking at him but he might not even act like himself with you while he have all these feelings for you. It takes about 6-12 months until hormones settle down and "honeymoon" stage of relationship ends.

Saying this just in case you last so long so you wont be surprised when you start think - "how could I like him so much?" Or he starts to act completely different after honeymoon stage.

Your dad sure did weird thing by taking away your phone. Cause you paid for it and its yours. Only good thing about is that you wont spend too much time on it.
    My father is like that. He tried taking it away before and I got angry and told him he couldn't because I paid for it and have the papers still, so he waited until I wanted to buy a fish tank, then told me I couldn't bring the tank into the house unless I let him take away my phone until I enter school (because, according to him, I'm "lazy" and that's why I haven't finished high school yet. Well, HE decided to move away from my school, not me...and my grades are still among the best out there. I'm just having trouble finding a school where the tuition isn't insanely expensive and the teachers don't leave you to your own devices while they chat all class long or leave the school empty by not coming to work when it rains (which is very frequent here).

By your chat I can tell that you don't chat enough to get bored of each other(From my experience chatting every second day is the best without getting bored for months) You both seem happy to hear from each other but you particularly seem very excited. Seems like you both have a lot of love to give to each other.
    Lol. I guess I was just starved, because prior to his disappearance at 2:34 PM on the 5th of December, we used to talk nearly every night, from between 8 and 11PM to between 12 and 2AM. And this was our first chat after he reappeared, so naturally I was relieved to find out he hadn't been kidnapped or worse...and a bit annoyed at his not having contacted me.

I'm oldschool so don't like when people say "I love you" on internet. These are strong words and have a lot of meaning when said In the person or at least on the phone when talking. But writing it don't have worth in my eyes. Too artificial communication for that to be told. Unless you said that in person already, but still.
    You're so right. May I say it that all these "I love you"'s in this chat were "te quiero", a hard-to-translate Mexican phrase usually used to express non-romantic love...although he has on occasion used the word normally reserved for romantic love, "te amo", as in "te amo mucho amiga" ("I love you very much my friend"), or in his joking, halting use of English, he'll type something like "Ay lobiu" (just read that out the way it sounds :p )

However its cool when someone says "I love you "and gets answer - "I love you more"
    Interesting, because we have had several "arguments" like this one. Our most recent one was a week or so before he disappeared...usually he'd initiate telling me "I love you" (in the "te quiero" form) and I'd reply "I love you too", but this time I told him first, and he came back with "I love you more", and I said, "no you don't", and we started making all sorts of silly comparisons. ("I love you like all the grains of sand on the shores of the sea"/"I love you like all the water molecules in the ocean"/"I love you like all the subatomic particles in those molecules"/"I love you like the whole universe and everything in it"/"I love you one atom more")...at this point I just said, "I give up, it's imposible to beat you!"

The fact that he wants you to see his life on FB is another sign that he have feelings for you. Remember I didn't even had pictures on FB until invited my dream girl to FB.
    Seeing good pictures of your crush is actually a way to get more attracted, think more about the person and become more infatuated, making you feel like you know person better because of the pics you seen.
    I thought so, too, but I kept searching using the name and other parameters he gave me and found zilch. However, he did sometimes send me unrequested potos of himself on WhatsApp...including a shirtless pic of his chest to show me how sunburned he'd gotten walking around selling Internet service packages.

This might seem untrue or not applying to your case but. Actually right now you see the guy in the best light cause all these good feelings you have for him makes you ignore and not see the bad things about him. Your first impression oh him might be more true than how you see him now. It takes about year to see the person for who he really is. And its not just the fault of pink glasses you have on while looking at him but he might not even act like himself with you while he have all these feelings for you. It takes about 6-12 months until hormones settle down and "honeymoon" stage of relationship ends.
    I don't know...I want to trust him, and Heaven knows until all this goofiness started he never gave me any reason to doubt his care for me... but now I must admit that many weird things are happening...If he doesn't come over or I don't hear from him (not just a text message; I want to know without a doubt that it IS him) by this Monday, I'm heading over to his last known address with a mutual friend who also worked at the pet store. He doesn't live there anymore, but perhaps I can find out the name of the person he's working for now and find HER (not him so as not to seem desperate) and make sure it WAS her I talked to on the phone, under the pretext of delivering his papers. Tee hee!

Well in the end your father wants whats best for you, cant blame him for that even if he sometimes tries too hard. Seems like your relationship with father is relatively normal and thats important cause it might reflect in future relationships with boys, just like guys relationship with their mother does affect the relationships they make with girls. So its good that Beren have forgiven his mother.
    Wish you luck with finding a good school. You might consider study credit or look for scholarship.

So it was all along this friendly love, just second time you didnt mention it so was thinking it was about romantic love.

As funny as it might seem these comparisons about love you both have could actually be true at this point.

I think you shouldn't be doing anything like that without knowing him. Better would be ask him directly where he lives and works. If hes true to you he will say the truth to you. Really thats not too much information to share with someone you like.

What if you both don't meet in the near future like next month or so because oh his problems or excuses, nevermind the reason. Would you still be forgiving , would you give him another chance or cut him out of your life like something thats not real?
    Last edited by pcmaster; 31-12-15 at 10:52 PM.

So it was all along this friendly love, just second time you didnt mention it so was thinking it was about romantic love.
    He's only used the word for romantic love two or three times while referring to me...

I think you shouldn't be doing anything like that without knowing him. Better would be ask him directly where he lives and works. If hes true to you he will say the truth to you. Really thats not too much information to share with someone you like.
    I know, but I can't even contact him as his phone is not working...and I'd like to find out who the heck I was speaking to last time I talked to "his best friend's mom", because if it really WAS her, that would set all my fears at rest. I want to trust him, I really do, and he's never given me any reason to doubt him...but my mother's insisting he's lying is getting to me. I need to prove to myself beyond all shadow of doubt that he is the person I always thought he was.

What if you both don't meet in the near future like next month or so because oh his problems or excuses, nevermind the reason. Would you still be forgiving , would you give him another chance or cut him out of your life like something thats not real?
    That would depend. If his reasons were legitimate, of course I'd forgive him, that's a no-brainer. I've been looking for a guy who won't make me miserable the way my father does (yelling at me, bossing me around), and aside from all his other qualities, Beren appears not to have a temper, and to be as sweet and caring as I (think I) am.

However, if I were to find out--which I seriously doubt, as nearly everything I've been able to find out about him bears out his story--that he's been lying to me all along and isn't who I thought he was...I'd forgive him, but I'd be a fool to forget that, or to consider even friendship with him any more, without any definitive proof that he'd really, truly change. One of the things that drew me to him in the first place was his apparent honesty and kindness... Like Faramir, "ever [he] [...] [appears] lordly and gracious, as a king of old".

Um, scratch the "lordly", lol. But you get my point...from what I've seen of him, I've seen him helping others when he himself has nothing, and expecting nothing in return; his morals are VERY strong, he does not bad-mouth even those who are openly hostile to him, and he did not speak ill even of his girlfriend who dumped him for another man then tried to get him back while still with the other BF and her BF tried to beat Beren up. He was always far more submissive to MY parents than I myself...and always has been extremely thoughtful and kind, eager to meet my friends and family and speaking the world of them.

Here's the chat I had, supposedly with his best friend's mom...the last I've heard regarding him. If I don't hear from him by Monday, I will be looking for answers with a mutual friend, because I find this very weird...I know he rents his phone out frequently to friends for money, but why now whenever I call, no matter if from pay phone or anywhere, it goes straight to voicemail, and no answer, nothing??? I have to know if it was real or if...God forbid my mother's right! No, something has to be off!

Place names have been changed as well as people's names.

[12/25, 11:12 PM] Beren: I’m his best friend’s mom
    [12/25, 11:13 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Beren’s?
    [12/25, 11:13 PM] Beren: If you would like to leave him a message I’ll give it to him
    [12/25, 11:14 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: No, thank you ma’am... It’s just that I have his papers, our old boss gave them to me and I don’t know how to get them to him
    [12/25, 11:15 PM] Beren: Look I’ll give you the address of where my store is
    [12/25, 11:15 PM] Beren: Cause I left him in charge
    [12/25, 11:15 PM] Beren: While I recuperate
    [12/25, 11:15 PM] Beren: Cause I had surgery
    [12/25, 11:15 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: It’s just that I can’t really go out because I work a lot
    [12/25, 11:15 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: So that’s why he hadn’t contacted me jajaja I thought it was weird
    [12/25, 11:16 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Get better soon ma’am
    [12/25, 11:16 PM] Beren: Yes in fact he’s gathering money to leave with some money
    [12/25, 11:16 PM] Beren: Are you his girlfriend?
    [12/25, 11:16 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: He told me we’d see each other last Saturday and I never heard back from him, I thought that was strange because he’s always followed through before
    [12/25, 11:16 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Um...no jajaja ��
    [12/25, 11:16 PM] Beren: Cause he has a bunch of presents here
    [12/25, 11:17 PM] Beren: For his girlfriend
    [12/25, 11:17 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: UnU I didn’t know he had a girlfriend
    [12/25, 11:17 PM] Beren: But the poor guy hasn’t been able to go because he takes care of my business
    [12/25, 11:18 PM] Beren: Sorry I thought you were it’s just that you look like her (By now, I was practically in tears)
    [12/25, 11:18 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But he always told me he didn’t...?
    [12/25, 11:18 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jajaja no but my name’s Lúthien and I’m his best friend
    [12/25, 11:18 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Supposedly
    [12/25, 11:18 PM] Beren: He has a girl on the wallpaper of his phone I thought it was you
    [12/25, 11:19 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: We met at work
    [12/25, 11:19 PM] Beren: Sorry
    [12/25, 11:19 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Mm, that’s possible, he sometimes steals my pictures and uses them as a WhatsApp profile, jajaja
    [12/25, 11:19 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I thought so, no problem, I’ll wait...It’s just that I’d like to see him before he leaves...
    [12/25, 11:19 PM] Beren: Then you are the famous luthien
    [12/25, 11:19 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jajaja yes, ma’am
    [12/25, 11:19 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Then he has spoken of me? ��
    [12/25, 11:20 PM] Beren: Don’t worry he’ll go he talks about you every day
    [12/25, 11:20 PM] Beren: He is so worried
    [12/25, 11:20 PM] Beren: Then you are the girl from his photo but I thought you were his girlfriend
    [12/25, 11:20 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Please tell him not to worry, I know he’s busy
    [12/25, 11:20 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jijiji no
    [12/25, 11:20 PM] Beren: It’s that my son teases him a lot
    [12/25, 11:21 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jejeje I’d imagine ��
    [12/25, 11:24 PM] Beren: Well my daughter sorry for using Beren’s WhatsApp it’s just because I talk from here with my sisters because I gave mine to my daughter and truth to tell when Beren gave me the cell phone I didn’t want to take it from him but he is very stubborn he insisted
    [12/25, 11:25 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jajaja that’s my friend... Stubborn as only he can be, but he’s so lovable jajaja
    [12/25, 11:25 PM] Beren: Because he needed money and I offered it to him but he didn’t want to take it but since I needed the phone he gave it to me
    [12/25, 11:26 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Don’t worry, ma’am...I know how things are with him...
    [12/25, 11:26 PM] Beren: You’re very nice
    [12/25, 11:27 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Thank you ma’am, so are you
    [12/25, 11:28 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: May I ask you a little question? ��
    [12/25, 11:28 PM] Beren: Yes
    [12/25, 11:28 PM] Beren: Tell me pretty one
    [12/25, 11:29 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Do you know when he will come? Jajaja so I can know because it wouldn’t be cool if he got here and I were at work or something ��
    [12/25, 11:30 PM] Beren: Well look it’s just that my son barahir can’t look after the store because he looks after me
    [12/25, 11:30 PM] Beren: And Beren comes to work at 8:00 am
    [12/25, 11:30 PM] Beren: And he leaves at 11:00pm
    [12/25, 11:31 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Please don’t think I’m pressuring you, I know how crazy life can be ��
    [12/25, 11:31 PM] Beren: But in a few days my daughter will come from doriath
    [12/25, 11:31 PM] Beren: And my son will be in charge
    [12/25, 11:31 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I don’t mind waiting, just don’t want him to come and no one’s here jijiji
    [12/25, 11:32 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Because we go out a lot now my family and I work almost all day
    [12/25, 11:33 PM] Beren: Well ok look tomorrow I’ll tell him not to open I’ll give him free the day
    [12/25, 11:34 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I didn’t mean to inconvenience you, ma’am ��
    [12/25, 11:34 PM] Beren: It’s just that it’s christmastime and there are many sales and Beren is great to attend the business but I will give him free tomorrow so he can go to see you
    [12/25, 11:34 PM] Beren: Tomorrow I’ll pay him too
    [12/25, 11:36 PM] Beren: Well tomorrow I get a delivery I’d better give him the cell phone so he can arrange it with you
    [12/25, 11:36 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: You’re so nice! ��
    [12/25, 11:37 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But don’t worry, really as long as he’s fine... I trust him and I know that when he can he will contact me ☺
    [12/25, 11:37 PM] Beren: Why don’t you send him message to my son’s cell phone he sleeps in his room
    [12/25, 11:37 PM] Beren: With his other brother
    [12/25, 11:37 PM] Beren: Yes
    [12/25, 11:38 PM] Beren: Today I put a candle for the virgin for Beren
    [12/25, 11:38 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Thank you very much for taking care of him!
    [12/25, 11:38 PM] Beren: I asked the virgin to help me lift up my business and of a sudden Beren appeared
    [12/25, 11:39 PM] Beren: And my business already stabilized
    [12/25, 11:39 PM] Beren: And I put a special candle for Beren
    [12/25, 11:39 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: He’s just so sweet and kind
    [12/25, 11:39 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: The customers like him
    [12/25, 11:40 PM] Beren: Yes he’s very good
    [12/25, 11:40 PM] Beren: Too bad he has a girlfriend or I’d like him for a son-in-law
    [12/25, 11:40 PM] Beren: Jaja
    [12/25, 11:40 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: ��
    [12/25, 11:40 PM] Beren: Cause he doesn’t have bad habits
    [12/25, 11:41 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: No, not as far as I know... And he’s very sweet, I’d never met anyone like him
    [12/25, 11:41 PM] Beren: It’s because he is of the religion
    [12/25, 11:41 PM] Beren: He is very pious
    [12/25, 11:42 PM] Beren: Even with the little animals
    [12/25, 11:42 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: What worries me most is that he won’t finish his studies because of all the problems he’s had
    [12/25, 11:42 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Yes, that impressed me about him from the beginning, besides he knows a lot about fish jajaja

Last edited by PrincessKiara; 01-01-16 at 05:48 AM.

[12/25, 11:42 PM] Beren: I already told him that I’ll pay for his studies and those of my son
    [12/25, 11:43 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: He’d told me he was going to study the last semester of high school with me, but obviously not if he leaves...
    [12/25, 11:43 PM] Beren: My son wants to study something to make videogames
    [12/25, 11:43 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: �� You don’t say!
    [12/25, 11:43 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Me too! ��
    [12/25, 11:43 PM] Beren: Yes but he says there’s only that option in beleriand
    [12/25, 11:44 PM] Beren: You don’t say what a coincidence my girl
    [12/25, 11:44 PM] Beren: Beren wants to study veterinary medicine I imagine
    [12/25, 11:45 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: He hasn’t said anything to me…But it worries me
    [12/25, 11:45 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Because I speak English, and even so I can’t get a good job because I haven’t finished my high school
    [12/25, 11:46 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: And he doesn’t speak English
    [12/25, 11:46 PM] Beren: Don’t worry my daughter God is with him and his mommy who looks after him
    [12/25, 11:46 PM] Beren: Yes he speaks English a ton
    [12/25, 11:46 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: ��
    [12/25, 11:46 PM] Beren: He’s teaching my son
    [12/25, 11:46 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: ����
    [12/25, 11:47 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jijiji woooow (Laughing. I’ve begun to teach him English, but as yet he can only repeat a few phrases…more than many people around here can do, though, so they do tend to think that from what he’s told me.)
    [12/25, 11:47 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: He’s a genius
    [12/25, 11:47 PM] Beren: Well who knows since I don’t understand any of that
    [12/25, 11:47 PM] Beren: Just one sister who half understands him because she worked in a hotel in villa hermosa
    [12/25, 11:48 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Woooow
    [12/25, 11:49 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Well, with your permission I will retire, I’m sleepy already jejeje
    Get better soon, merry Christmas and a happy New Year!
    [12/25, 11:49 PM] Beren: Thank you daughter
    [12/25, 11:50 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Maybe when you see Beren you could say hello to him for me, please? ☺ jijiji
    [12/25, 11:50 PM] Beren: May the virgin guard and bless you my girl
    [12/25, 11:50 PM] Beren: I will tell him
    [12/25, 11:50 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Thank you, ma’am, the same!!!
    [12/25, 11:50 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: May God bless you for all you’ve done for my friend! :')
    [12/25, 11:51 PM] Beren: If you like I’ll give you my son’s number it’s just that I spend all day here in my room because since I’m diabetic my surgery won’t heal
    [12/25, 11:51 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: It’s not necessary, ma’am, I’m very obliged to you, but Beren knows my number and even though I won’t have WhatsApp he can call me or message me
    [12/25, 11:52 PM] Beren: He’s a blessing from Heaven
    [12/25, 11:52 PM] Beren: You’re welcome don’t thank me he’s like a son
    [12/25, 11:52 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Yeeeeees
    [12/25, 11:52 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I felt very lonely in my job until he appeared
    [12/25, 11:52 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Rest, and I wish you all the best
    [12/25, 11:52 PM] Beren: Don’t feel alone
    [12/25, 11:53 PM] Beren: Look he is very timid and doesn’t like to ask for things
    [12/25, 11:54 PM] Beren: I know that is why he doesn’t write you and that is why but I know he will come to pay what he supposedly owes me
    [12/25, 11:55 PM] Beren: But I won’t receive it from him
    [12/25, 11:55 PM] Beren: And I’ll give him back the cell phone
    [12/25, 11:55 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Ma’am, truly, may God bless you!
    [12/25, 11:55 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: You’re an angel!
    [12/25, 11:55 PM] Beren: I even had it fixed for him it didn’t turn on it needed a new battery
    [12/25, 11:56 PM] Beren: If you knew me jajaja I’m ugly
    [12/25, 11:56 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I don’t believe that, ma’am, jajaja... not that it matters since true beauty is on the inside
    [12/25, 11:56 PM] Beren: (sends picture of a dark-skinned lady on a beach, in front of a giant iguana statue) The iguana is going to eat you jajaja that one is me
    [12/25, 11:57 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jajaja ma’am �� but you shouldn’t put yourself down, you are not ugly
    [12/25, 11:57 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: And besides the heart is the only thing that matters ☺
    [12/25, 11:57 PM] Beren: Thank you my girl you are very kind
    [12/25, 11:58 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: And you have a good heart
    [12/25, 11:58 PM] Beren: It’s because I know what it feels like to feel that no one supports you and to want to buy something and not be able to
    [12/25, 11:59 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I know ��
    [12/25, 11:59 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I look at him and see myself
    [12/25, 11:59 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: As my life would have been without my mommy
    [12/25, 11:59 PM] Lúthien Tinúviel: And I know he deserves better
    [12/25, 11:59 PM] Beren: Yesterday he got home from work and Beren shut himself up to cry
    [12/26, 12:00 AM] Beren: I told barahir (Beren’s best friend) to bring him food and he didn’t eat
    [12/26, 12:00 AM] Beren: I called him to me and gave him a hug he needed it
    [12/26, 12:00 AM] Beren: And I told him that I know that it’s difficult
    [12/26, 12:00 AM] Beren: But that he has to be strong for his little brother
    [12/26, 12:01 AM] Beren: I tell him not to return to eressëa
    [12/26, 12:01 AM] Beren: To stay here at the house
    [12/26, 12:01 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Me too!!!!!
    [12/26, 12:01 AM] Beren: The boy his little brother is very obedient
    [12/26, 12:01 AM] Beren: Here we can take care of him
    [12/26, 12:01 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I don’t think it would be good for him because here he has people who care about him
    [12/26, 12:02 AM] Beren: Yes
    [12/26, 12:02 AM] Beren: Well my girl I appreciate your attention
    [12/26, 12:02 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: No, ma’am, you really set my mind at ease
    [12/26, 12:03 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I will entrust something to you
    [12/26, 12:03 AM] Beren: I just ask you to be very patient with him he still has a lot to learn life is teaching him to mature
    [12/26, 12:03 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But I would ask you not to tell him and to delete the message before you give him the cell phone (no evil intentions here, but he’s so sensitive I know the information would likely hurt/frighten him)
    [12/26, 12:03 AM] Beren: Of course
    [12/26, 12:03 AM] Beren: Don’t worry
    [12/26, 12:03 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: My dad found him a good job the day before he left
    [12/26, 12:04 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: And since he left and didn’t say anything to me I got worried and my mom got very angry at him, she told me that man doesn’t love you, forget him and find another friend
    [12/26, 12:04 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I didn’t want to believe it because even though I don’t know him very well I know he is a good person
    [12/26, 12:05 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But she repeated it so often that she made me doubt myself �� and now I’m embarrassed
    [12/26, 12:05 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: And I thank you for setting my mind at ease
    [12/26, 12:06 AM] Beren: I think that was our fault
    [12/26, 12:06 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I get very attached to people and one of my biggest fears is finding out that someone close to me isn’t who I thought they were
    [12/26, 12:06 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But in my heart I knew
    [12/26, 12:06 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: It was only because of those things my mom said
    [12/26, 12:07 AM] Beren: I feel bad such embarrassment
    [12/26, 12:07 AM] Beren: But I will tell you something
    [12/26, 12:07 AM] Beren: He was here at the house when he went to see about a job at the airport
    [12/26, 12:08 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: That very one
    [12/26, 12:08 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: No, on the contrary ma’am, it is I who should be embarrassed for not trusting my friend more!
    [12/26, 12:08 AM] Beren: That precisely he told me that his friend’s father had found it for him
    [12/26, 12:08 AM] Beren: But when he came back he told us
    [12/26, 12:08 AM] Beren: And I’m going to be sincere
    [12/26, 12:09 AM] Beren: I don’t want you to feel bad
    [12/26, 12:09 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Did my dad say something!?
    [12/26, 12:09 AM] Beren: But that job wasn’t good for him
    [12/26, 12:09 AM] Beren: who to me?
    [12/26, 12:09 AM] Beren: No not to me
    [12/26, 12:09 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: No, to him jajaja
    [12/26, 12:10 AM] Beren: That job was not good
    [12/26, 12:10 AM] Beren: Beren is smart and all but he is very clueless he forgets everything
    [12/26, 12:10 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: It doesn’t bother me, only he should have said so then...but that is how one learns ☺
    [12/26, 12:10 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Exactly!
    [12/26, 12:11 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I can find him a job in [travel agency where I work], where I am now, but I didn’t sense much enthusiasm from him and I think it’s for the same reason
    [12/26, 12:11 AM] Beren: And he told me that that man told him that he was going to keep him ****ing busy that he was going to treat him like a black person because he wanted people who’d split themselves working
    [12/26, 12:11 AM] Beren: And that if something got lost or they found something on him they’d stick him in jail
    [12/26, 12:11 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: �� noooooooo
    [12/26, 12:12 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’m so glad he didn’t take it!
    [12/26, 12:12 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Although I know he’d never do something worthy of mistrust
    [12/26, 12:12 AM] Beren: And Beren has so much bad luck that I told him not to go what if someone puts something in his bag to hurt him
    [12/26, 12:13 AM] Beren: And they get him into trouble
    [12/26, 12:13 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Better that way, ma’am
    [12/26, 12:13 AM] Beren: And he told me the pay
    [12/26, 12:13 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I didn’t know
    [12/26, 12:14 AM] Beren: And you see always when he works in a place there’s always someone who wants to hurt him because he always stands out
    [12/26, 12:14 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: It’s because he’s too nice �� and people take advantage ��
    [12/26, 12:14 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: It’s not that so much, because I stand out too, but I have a temper and don’t let them mess with me jajaja ��
    [12/26, 12:15 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I can find him a place in [travel agency], in sales he could earn thirty thousand [pesos] a month and even if he started in the charge department like me one year later he could change to whatever area he wanted
    [12/26, 12:15 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But that has to be his choice
    [12/26, 12:16 AM] Beren: Well yes
    [12/26, 12:17 AM] Beren: Your dad might know that man
    [12/26, 12:17 AM] Beren: Who said those things to Beren
    [12/26, 12:17 AM] Beren: And he should know that my boy has worked a lot and hard
    [12/26, 12:17 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: My dad’s boss’s name is Haldir
    [12/26, 12:17 AM] Beren: It isn’t fair for him to go into something worse
    [12/26, 12:17 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I don’t know if it was he
    [12/26, 12:18 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: No! And I wouldn’t have believed it of my father ��
    [12/26, 12:18 AM] Beren: What?
    [12/26, 12:18 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Getting angry at a person for making their own decisions (except me, of course, but I didn’t say that)
    [12/26, 12:19 AM] Beren: Well I see Beren thin I know that has him worried
    [12/26, 12:19 AM] Beren: I see he is sad
    [12/26, 12:20 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: My mom is now saying she doesn’t want to hear anything about him again �� but for me he is my friend and that’s it, and I won’t leave him because of things other people say
    [12/26, 12:20 AM] Beren: I know it’s because of all that
    [12/26, 12:20 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Ay ma’am, I feel so terrible...
    [12/26, 12:20 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: My parents had good intentions of helping him I’m sure
    [12/26, 12:20 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But they’re like that even with me
    [12/26, 12:20 AM] Beren: I know
    [12/26, 12:21 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: They think that once they help you you have to do all they say and want you to do
    [12/26, 12:21 AM] Beren: And don’t be sad you’ll see it’ll work out
    [12/26, 12:21 AM] Beren: I will support him
    [12/26, 12:21 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Perhaps it’s very selfish on my part,...but I hope he doesn’t go, I hope we can finish school together
    [12/26, 12:21 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: The sign-up period starts on the 7th of January
    [12/26, 12:22 AM] Beren: Look he has you here on his cell phone’s wallpaper
    [12/26, 12:22 AM] Beren: He bought you a big bear
    [12/26, 12:22 AM] Beren: Very pretty
    [12/26, 12:22 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I know, ma’am, I’m grateful to you, there are few people like you!!!
    [12/26, 12:22 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: ��
    [12/26, 12:23 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: He shouldn’t spend his money �� I’m happy with just his care
    [12/26, 12:23 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: He has often asked me to go to the movies with him and I told him I was busy
    [12/26, 12:23 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: But he wanted to pay and I did not feel it was correct to accept
    [12/26, 12:24 AM] Beren: Ay my girl if you don’t accept the gift from him you will break his heart
    [12/26, 12:24 AM] Beren: Well I’m going to sleep
    [12/26, 12:24 AM] Beren: I know everything will turn out well
    [12/26, 12:24 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I will accept it for that reason, but I wish he hadn’t... I know he cares about me that’s why when my mom told me that I cried all night, I couldn’t believe it...

- - - Updated - - -

And the rest...

- - - Updated - - -

And the rest...

- - - Updated - - -

Dang, how to make it stop updating and make a new post!?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's the time...?

- - - Updated - - -

Maybe it's the Quick Reply thingy...?
    Last edited by PrincessKiara; 01-01-16 at 05:57 AM.

It updates automatically cause only short period of time have passed and the last person to post was you. Max post length is 15k characters.

Mexico seems like a hard country to live in. Less civilized than some rich countries out there. And life for Beren seems especially hard with all the changes. But he have good people around him and thats most important in a long run. He could do really well with older guide by his side who would give him advice. Cause guy is so young and just learning about life, He have yet to discover this world and find the keys to this planet Earth to be happy. Hope he wont do too much big mistakes. From all the advices if i could give him only one advice would be - be exactly who you want to be at the moment. Especially when it comes to love.

I hope you both wont give up cause thats absolute key to success.

Happy old year - whats left of it. And happy New Year ! Wish you peace and happiness, less drama and more time together with friends and loved ones ^_- !

There! Thanks, pcmaster :p I thought so, but am not very knowledgeable on phpBB. Still only a (very) amateur Web developer, hahaha.

Here's the final part of the chat, that really sent me into a tizzy, and is the main reason our mutual friend and I are going to seek him out...

[12/26, 12:25 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Good night, ma’am, may God bless you and may you rest and get well!!!
    [12/26, 12:25 AM] Beren: Thank you my girl
    [12/26, 12:25 AM] Beren: The same to you
    [12/26, 12:25 AM] Beren: Tkm (THIS abbreviation really threw me off. Common enough, but still, Beren ALWAYS uses it. It stands for “te quiero mucho”, the “friendly love” phrase I mentioned in the thread.)
    [12/26, 12:26 AM] Beren: Because you’re a nice girl
    [12/26, 12:26 AM] Beren: I feel that you are like Beren
    [12/26, 12:26 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: ...Are you sure you’re not Beren? Jajaja you talk like him 😳😛
    [12/26, 12:27 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: 😂 Good night!!! And thank you for everything!!!
    [12/26, 12:28 AM] Beren: Ay my girl
    [12/26, 12:28 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: 👀
    [12/26, 12:32 AM] Beren: How do you say
    [12/26, 12:34 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: ❓
    [12/26, 12:35 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’m sorry, I don’t understand what you’re trying to tell me jajaja
    [12/26, 12:36 AM] Beren: That why do you say that to me
    [12/26, 12:37 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Jajaja it’s just that he speaks to me in the same way as you, uses the same expressions and his style is very similar to yours
    [12/26, 12:39 AM] Beren: Can I call you?
    [12/26, 12:39 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Of course (going Wut?)
    [12/26, 12:41 AM] Beren: It’s just that what you said offended me
    [12/26, 12:41 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’m very sorry ma’am 😳😳😳
    [12/26, 12:41 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: It was a bad joke
    [12/26, 12:42 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Forgive me please, the last thing I wanted was to offend you
    [12/26, 12:42 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: With all that you’ve done for him
    [12/26, 12:42 AM] Beren: Don’t worry that’s why I’ll call you so you can confirm
    [12/26, 12:42 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I didn’t mean it, I always talk without thinking 😩
    [12/26, 12:43 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Please forgive me, I didn’t mean to imply that I don’t believe you, it was just a stupid joke
    [12/26, 12:44 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’m really sorry ma’am (Phone rang twice. Both times I answered only to have the call dropped immediately)
    [12/26, 12:45 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Your call won’t come through, ma’am, but it doesn’t matter, I’ll let you rest... I really hope you won’t be angry with me because of this, I didn’t mean to offend you, it was stupid and I didn’t really think about it until you told me 😭
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I won’t do it again
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Beren: It’s because I only call you through the Internet
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Beren: Because I don’t have credit
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Beren: Don’t torture yourself
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Beren: It’s late anyway
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: 😢
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Beren: Rest
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: The same, ma’am
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Beren: Whenever you like you can come to the house
    [12/26, 12:47 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’m really very sorry
    [12/26, 12:48 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: I’m like that very clumsy
    [12/26, 12:48 AM] Beren: Here you will be welcome
    [12/26, 12:48 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: Thank you very much, ma’am, I thank you from my heart
    [12/26, 12:48 AM] Beren: Come to visit me
    [12/26, 12:48 AM] Lúthien Tinúviel: The same, you also have your house here
    [12/26, 12:50 AM] Beren: Thank you my girl

After we got off the chat, I immediately regretted not having insisted on speaking to her, or at least gotten her son's number/her home/business address/etc., if only to set aside the fears awakened by my mom.

Do you think there's any possibility that A) as my mother says, it might be him covering for himself and posing as her? My mind and heart both scream NO! Even looking at it coldly, what possible purpose could he have in leading me on like this if he has no intention of continuing our friendship?

Or B) as our mutual friend says, someone stole his phone and is masquerading as him to get info from me? Of course they could copy info/his style from our previous chats, and this is possible because I haven't spoken to him (voice/in person) since...well, since the day before he went to the interview, on the 4th of December. But again, to what purpose!? And if this is the case, then why no contact from the real Beren? (I know he does really know my number by heart, so why wouldn't he contact me?)

Since I'm feeling sad, confused and utterly romantic, I'm just gonna drop this here for him. Pretty safe place, as he doesn't speak English and doesn't usually go online for any reason. LOL...if only this were funny...

Cuvinte, nu mai am cuvinte
    Ascultă-mi inima, știi că inima nu minte
    Bate, cât de tare bate
    Și dacă mâine pleci, o s-o rupi în jumătate

Am fost bună, am fost rea, dar am fost a ta
    Te iubesc, și acum martor mi-e Dumnezeu
    Am nevoie de tine ca de aer

Mai stai!
    Nu-ți cer nimic din ce nu poți să-mi dai
    Vreau să mai stai
    Încă o noapte rămâi lângă mine…

Cuvinte, nu mai am cuvinte,
    Privește-mă în ochi, lasă inima să uite
    Iartă tot ce-a fost, tu iartă
    Ceartă-mă, iubește-mă, dar nu pleca vreodată!

Îți spui că orice început are și un sfârșit
    Nu cred în vorbele astă, încă nu-i momentul potrivit
    Îți spui că nu-i iubire, că ne-am obișnuit,
    Că dragostea-i o oarbă.
    Atunci, cum de ne-am găsit?
    Noi suntem la fel, un cuplu rebel, și încă mai sper
    Că într-o zi cu soare, am să-ți pun pe deget un inel
    Așa că mai stai
    Și tot ce visai
    De-acum poți să ai
    Grăbește-te că pierdem și ultimul tren
    Așa-că hai…mai stai!

- - - Updated - - -

HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU TOO, PCMASTER!!!!

Is it cold where you are?

Its -15c under zero here right now. Last week it was about +8c warm lol. Normally it should be around zero and below. Bet its warmer where you live.

Yeah the last part was weird, taking a call would be better. But as I understand you are going to visit that place with your friend right? If so then hope you will get your answers there.
    Last edited by pcmaster; 01-01-16 at 01:25 PM.

Its -15c under zero here right now. Last week it was about +8c warm lol. Normally it should be around zero and below. Bet its warmer where you live.
    Wow, brr! Definitely warmer here, as it's a tropical rainforest It's the monsoon season now, so it does get slightly chilly in the mornings, but the afternoon makes up for that, and then some!

Yeah the last part was weird, taking a call would be better. But as I understand you are going to visit that place with your friend right? If so then hope you will get your answers there.
    Unfortunately I don't know where "that place" is...Our old boss gave me his papers so we're going to visit the address where he lived at the time when he was working there; maybe his old landlord could give us some information. But that was ages ago.

I've tried calling him from my work phone, which he doesn't know. Usually it just sends me straight to voicemail, but twice now it's rung. The first time, someone answered but wouldn't speak, and of course I stayed silent so they hung up and presumably turned off the phone. The second time, just now, it rang twice and then went to voicemail.

Ugh. This makes zero sense. I want to die.

I know he cared about me, so why the avoidance now? And if he's avoiding me, then why did whoever I spoke to tell me so many times and with such certainty that he would come see me, that he missed me and so on and so forth? And if he had no intentions of coming to see me, he could have just continued disappeared without a trace as he was, instead HE CHOSE to contact me through a friend's phone...And looking back, I realize that only he could have known about my having given him the wallet, as we hadn't spoken of it on WhatsApp; so at least the first chat I am sure was really him and not someone else impersonating him.

My gut feeling is he thinks I'm not interested and chose, for whatever reason, to stay in his hometown, but doesn't want to let go completely so is not telling me that, and is instead avoiding me and occasionally promising to see me again soon?

What do you think? Am I making a mountain out of a molehill? I love him so much, and up until this all happened, I would have sworn he loved me, too!

There's...something else, too. My mother has not been herself lately. It's developed slowly over the years...she and I used to be the best of friends but now I don't feel I can trust her. Just yesterday she sold my dog without telling me anything, I just woke up in the morning and she wasn't there anymore. I was so hurt and furious that I yelled at my mother, who told me if I didn't like her rules, the door was wide open. She claimed I never cared for the dog and she was hers anyway, but I bought her food, walked her, etc. and my sisters supposedly did it while I worked. She didn't even let me say good-bye!

This makes me wonder. My mother had never lied to me before. When all this started, I asked her straight out whether she or my father had said anything to Beren because I thought it strange that he disappeared the VERY day after being taken to a job interview by my father. She immediately denied it and lashed out at me for not trusting my father, yelling about what a good person he was finding a job for "my ungrateful friend". But this was a day-to-night change...and something must have caused it, because we were/are very close; but with how meek and obedient he is...perhaps my father threatened him, or something? I want to find him and straighten things out face-to-face, but my mother would tell me to stop being a "prostitute" and "attention seeker" and that he'd run away from an "easy girl"...am I easy for wanting to know the truth?

Or should I just for the moment believe what his "friend's mom" and I talked about, wait until tomorrow and see if I can find anything out, but continue to trust that he will come to see me?

Frankly, I'm scared! I've never been close to my father, my mother has all but abandoned me, my dog was sold and God only knows where my best friend is and if he's all right. If all this weren't happening I might not mind waiting so much, but it's been nearly a month and with my mother repeating so often that he obviously doesn't care... I felt our connection and don't think I could be mistaken on this point, but what if...it's all a ruse on his part, though for what reason I cannot imagine? Am I to lose everyone I hold dear?

EDIT: One time we were speaking together and he confided to me that his greatest fear was being alone. He said again he wanted to be friends forever and never lose our special friendship. I didn't tell him so, as I'm generally considered a pretty independent person and sometimes even "antisocial" because I'd rather curl up with a book or computer than go to parties...but that hit pretty close to home with me.

So why the flip!? :'(
    Last edited by PrincessKiara; 04-01-16 at 04:02 AM.

Think if you called first you should say something even if there was a silence.

However your mother don't have rights to tell you stop being prostitute cause you havent even kissed the guy on lips. Better would be tell her that cause she might have wrong impression of you like she might think you been sexual with Beren. Maybe thats why she changed cause its hard for her to realise that you can love someone so strong and her little girl to who she was once most important person in the world now love someone else more, someone who dont deserve it as she thinks. Maybe she feels now Beren is most important to you now and that she have taken second place after everything she done for you. And thats why something inside of her died and she became colder to you. You should talk this out with her.

Kiara, I know just as much as you what happened to him or what he thinks. But one thing I know for sure. There are no such think as forever at 19 years. Things just changes so fast and you cant predict future. How did you felt when he said he wants to be friends forever?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast