+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Aries1

Aries1

Hi I'm new to this site an could do with abit of advice if anyone is there.

Welcome to Love Forum - Online Relationship Discussion. Enjoy your stay here...
    "Invest wisely and have money work hard for you"

I have been in a relationship for more than 3 an a half years. The man I met was in a dead relationship for years on end. No intimacy, nothing separate lives but in the same house(an his ex also agrees to this completely). I would never have got with him otherwise. Since I did I lost my job an nearly my licence, I lost my dignity as I was attacked every weekend by his ex an her family, I lost everything as my family have been attacked verbally an myself an my partner physically every weekend, for three + yrs. the first 6 weeks he proposed, which I thought was way too soon, an since that he's changed his opinion an never wants that ever. He was with this crazy woman 30 yrs. 2 kids an 3 grandkids later he still answers at her beck an call. I'm 40 yrs old an 21 yrs younger than her with no children, I don't know y I'm on here I maybe just need some reassurance. Unsure but thanx for listening

Quote Originally Posted by Aries1 View Post
    I have been in a relationship for more than 3 an a half years. The man I met was in a dead relationship for years on end. No intimacy, nothing separate lives but in the same house(an his ex also agrees to this completely). I would never have got with him otherwise. Since I did I lost my job an nearly my licence, I lost my dignity as I was attacked every weekend by his ex an her family, I lost everything as my family have been attacked verbally an myself an my partner physically every weekend, for three + yrs. the first 6 weeks he proposed, which I thought was way too soon, an since that he's changed his opinion an never wants that ever. He was with this crazy woman 30 yrs. 2 kids an 3 grandkids later he still answers at her beck an call. I'm 40 yrs old an 21 yrs younger than her with no children, I don't know y I'm on here I maybe just need some reassurance. Unsure but thanx for listening
    Hey, even if it helps to rant about it, it's still helping you!
    Miss Your Ex Like CrAzY?
    7 Things you could have said that destroyed your chances of getting back together.
    Find out what they are: http://savingtrueloves.com