+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Man does not like to give oral sex ?

Man does not like to give oral sex ?

In your experience what percentage of straight men do not like to give a woman oral sex?
    Do you think there is something wrong with a straight man that does like to give oral sex?
    (if it is any significance, I do not demand receiving oral sex from a woman..it makes no difference to me)
    I would assume the answer to this would vary from woman to woman, but maybe I am wrong.

Quote Originally Posted by TSD View Post
    Do you think there is something wrong with a straight man that does like to give oral sex?
    correction:
    This should read " Do you think there is something wrong with a straight man does NOT like to give oral sex? "

in my experience, men who don't like it are not very skilled or interesting in bed, are somewhat selfish and/or lazy, and tend to think of women's bodies in the way a teenager might.

I think oral sex is very important especially for women as a lot of women cannot orgasm through intercourse and sex would be very boring and unsatisfying for her without it. I think if you dislike it, it is likely due to lack of experience or lack of trying. Once you get used to doing it and get good at it, it is easier to do it.

If you are worried about bacteria or hygiene etc then it is good to know there is far more bacteria in the mouth than the vagina. You could have a bath together first to ease any anxiety

Thank you for your view.
    But I guess their are women reading this that do not want to receive oral sex and simply don't like it..
    chip in here if you are one of them

No, there is nothing wrong with a man who doesn't like to give oral sex. There are so many women out there who hate giving oral sex, why would we expect all men to love it, too? Sex is entirely about personal preference, and not everyone likes the same things. However, out of all the men I've been with, most of them love giving it. I've only been with one man who didn't like to go down on women, but I didn't mind. It's not actually my favorite thing. I enjoy it sometimes, but it's not something I feel I need to have in order to feel fulfilled in my sex life and it's not something I ask for.
    Last edited by melancholia; 25-12-15 at 07:28 AM.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Quote from Men's Journal:
    The next time you think about going down on a woman, think about this: She is almost certain to have been infected at some point with a virus that could, years from now, give you throat cancer.
    The most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S., human papillomavirus, or HPV, has been blamed for a recent, rapid increase in the incidence of throat cancer – a disease that used to be rare in people who didn't drink or smoke excessively. According to data from 2004, the most recent available, rates of HPV-related throat cancer had risen 225 percent in the previous 16 years, with men suffering the most cases.

The next time you think about going down on a woman, think about this: She is almost certain to have been infected at some point with a virus that could, years from now, give you throat cancer.
    The most common sexually transmitted disease in the U.S., human papillomavirus, or HPV, has been blamed for a recent, rapid increase in the incidence of throat cancer – a disease that used to be rare in people who didn't drink or smoke excessively. According to data from 2004, the most recent available, rates of HPV-related throat cancer had risen 225 percent in the previous 16 years, with men suffering the most cases.
    Red meat is associated with colon cancer but we don't tell people to stop eating it. Why? Because not all people exposed to red meat will get colon cancer. The same goes with your HPV related head and neck cancer.

You have a higher chance of dying from a car accident due to texting while driving than getting throat cancer from HPV.

Using a dental damn while giving face to a women can protect you from that virus. A woman can be protected by using flavoured condoms (but don't use them during sex) Latex only for intercourse.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

My experience as to what percentage of straight men who do not like giving oral is 0%.

Oral is important to the sexual experience because a woman's vagina gives off thousands of different chemicals/ pheromones which enhances a mans sexual interest....it turns him on.
    Last edited by smackie9; 01-01-16 at 11:41 AM.