+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Concerned About My Size...

Concerned About My Size...

Hello there!

I have been a pretty active poster here, especially when it comes to my relationship issues with my girlfriend of two years. Almost since the beginning, she has seemed very uninterested in having sex with me, even though we have sex about two times a week, at most. When we do have sex, I always try to give her my all, yet she seems like a dead fish and someone who is just not enjoying it. I have a rather below-average sized penis, which I am not ashamed to admit, therefore I am really starting to think that my size may be the problem in our sex life.

A few nights ago, for the first time, we tried anal sex. I was shocked that my girlfriend didn't deny me and felt maybe that our anal sex experience would be something to get our sex life back on track. When I inserted her and we started making it happen, I didn't hear a squirm or peep out of her, almost as if she didn't feel anything. And we obviously all know that anal sex usually isn't very comforting or painless, especially when it is not performed often, so the fact that my girlfriend had no reaction whatsoever to me being inside of her butt, really makes me feel like I just don't have what it takes to sexually satisfy her.

During our most recent sexual encounter, it seemed that my girlfriend was really into it. She was so into it that she actually got on top and rode me. It was so good that I had to keep stopping her and lifting her off of me to avoid a premature disaster. I had to stop her about 2-3 times before she got fed up and said, "Just cum..." as she got off of me and laid down next to me. She was basically implying that she lost interest and wanted to end the sexual session early due to my issues. But I decided that I was going to fight the urge and started having sex with her again, this time me on top of her. I then asked her if she wanted me to go down on her, but she replied with a simple, "No."

My idea of going down on her was to make up for my lack of sexual skills due to my rather small penis. But if she's denying me the option to do so, I am not really sure what else I can offer her to try and make her sexually satisfied. My worst fear is her getting so fed up with our below-average sex life that she goes out and seeks another man whom can sexually satisfy her the way that she wants.

What should I do? Any advice?

It sounds like she is doing it out of obligation. Maybe she has a really low sex drive and is just not into sex. I doubt your size has anything to do with it coz you have tried to get her off in other ways but she wont let you.

Instead of asking her "will I do this or can I do that" try saying "I would really love to go down on you if you would like that. See what she says?

Ask her what the issue is. Tell her that her reaction to you and sex is making you feel self-conscious about your body and your performance and you wish she would tell what she wants in bed as you want to satisfy her.

She could just be embarressed or shy. How long are you together?

And my bf is above average but I still don't really enjoy sex. It is hard for a lot of women to orgasm that way regardless of his size. Oral is better for most of us

Get her a big dildo, butt plug, warming gel and some other vibrating toys to enhance the experience. That's why they call them "adult" toys. Have some fun with them. There are things for men too. Go on line and start ordering.

Quote Originally Posted by smackie9 View Post
    Get her a big dildo, butt plug, warming gel and some other vibrating toys to enhance the experience. That's why they call them "adult" toys. Have some fun with them. There are things for men too. Go on line and start ordering.
    LOL Smackie. Good one.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

An ex of mine had a below avg. penis and if was on top (especially in a chair) I had an orgasm every time, which rarely happened if he was on top. Try getting your first out of the way and when you get hard again, let her get on top and ride you like there's no tomorrow.