+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: What are your goals for 2016?

That's too bad, dollhouse, maybe there is even a better house for you out there & this was fated. What are you looking for mostly in a new home, number of bedrooms/bathroom. amount of property, neighborhood, closeness of neighbors, close to shopping? Or is age & price what's important.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Thank you, Jffs and breathe for the supportive kind encouraging words. I'll keep positive, haven't tried to sniff out any new properties, maybe in April. Hows both of your goals for the year going?

Well -- for me no new news on condo buying and went away for vacation for Vday but didn't take it to the next step then because let's face it way too obvious. So both are still ongoing lmao
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

To remove the things in my life that keep me from being who I truly am. Meaning, I decided to give up on ideas, beliefs, habits, and people that keep me small. I want to focus on creating positive energy and receiving positive energy from others.
    "Caring is not an advantage."

To kill more people.

....Wait.... I mean... to kill less people.

....No! No! I mean... to kill no more people.

... NO! I mean, to once again not kill any people. Because... you know.... I totally never have.

LOL!

(I'm kidding, of course. Hopefully people get that without me having to say it.)

[MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] Maybe when you buy a place together the.. "next step ".. will feel more natural for you to take. Best of luck when you do.

[MENTION=81312]melancholia[/MENTION] That is the best way to be and go about your life... don't let anyone hold you back or down from being the real you. Hope 2016 is good to you.

[MENTION=71386]TheEvilJester[/MENTION] LOL! *slips you a list* to keep you occupied

Ooo! Dollhouse may be my new best friend. LOL!

My BF & I are going to Greece next month just wanted to update one of my goals for you, dollhouse. Very Excited.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

^ Have fun on your vacation, breathe. Either you or your Bf Greek or going just for the scenery?
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] ... That sounds fantastic, so jealous... have the best time in Greece, the food and sights will be wonderful.

To write more (and better) jokes for stand up. To write and perform a few songs at a show called Weird Al Karaoke, where comedians write their own parody versions of popular songs and perform them live! I also want to perform on a show called Hip Hop Karaoke, where you perform a hip hop song but there aren't any words to read on a screen. So clearly all my goals have to do with comedy and performing. My BF is going away for 4 months this summer for work, so I need to keep busy until he comes back.

I love hearing everyone's goals and dreams! These are my favorite threads
    "Caring is not an advantage."

Dude! I wish I lived near you. I want to see your comedy act and parody songs! That is awesome!

[MENTION=81312]melancholia[/MENTION], your job sounds fascinating and thrilling and a bit scary too.. because you can't have any fear of the unknown being a stand up, can you, you have to just roll with what comes your way.

Which popular songs are you thinking of using for your parodies? do you make fun of political events, current events in the songs? Can you visit your BF during those four months absence, I hope so.. Good luck in your competition when you do it...I like hearing the laughter of others, like they say It's the best medicine ..

Thanks, dollhouse & Jffs24. We had a blast & I might post some pictures later n the week ~ to answer your q. Jffs24, we both have some Greek heritage & definitely went more for the beautiful sights.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Glad you had a blast on your trip with your boyfriend... I know what you look like and if he has the same features you both must be stunners. I would love to go to Dubai but the flight would be so long and I don't think I could tolerate it.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12