+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: What are your goals for 2016?

What are your goals for 2016?

I want to put a down payment down on my own home. I am saving and looking at homes atm and then get myself a dog.

Hello & WB to the forums, dollhouse.

~ Your goals sound great. Mine are to hopefully move in with my BF next few months, get good marks at school & my BF & I want to travel to Greece this year.

~ What breed of dog would you like to have?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

to travel overseas and my brother and i recently started a small business together and hope to build that to become more successful.
    When I tell the truth, it is not for the sake of convincing those who do not know it, but for the sake of defending those that do.
    William Blake

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] Hey good luck with that. Im saving for apartment, want to buy it in cash with single payment so 3 more years left for saving.

[MENTION=70896]Exeter19[/MENTION] Hey buddy nice to see you on forum. Hope you wont get in fight with your brother over the business. It better to have written contract with relatives.
    I recently started my own bussines too - online shop. Realized it takes serious work and balls out to make it profitable. Not gonna continue it cause goal was selling stuff to help me save money not risk with something I already have.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

I don't have too many goals for 2016 unfortunately but I am trying to save for a nicer car for myself because currently I am using my brothers old car now and it seems to be on its last legs and also I want to take some photography and cooking classes.

GL to each on your goals, businesses and adventures in 2016 -- I am thinking of doing similar to pc and buying a condo, maybe even take a big relationship step, who knows -- time will tell.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION] - Labs are great dogs if looking for a large dog.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Save money, continued success at my uni and have decided to take a turn at jewelry making, so might start selling at craft fairs at some point here and start some social group meet up, maybe a swim group, hike, bike, run group.
    I'll see what is on the offer that peaks my interest this month.

Best of luck in all for each of you in 2016.
    Cheers x
    Last edited by megvoh; 11-01-16 at 07:13 AM.

Nice 2016 goals everyone, hope they can come true for all of us this year.

All the best in this new year, breathe, Exeter, pcmaster, topazlight, Jffs24 and megvoh!

[MENTION=78034]breathe123[/MENTION] - not sure, a medium sized dog would be the best option, not too large of one like a great dane or husky, saint bernard or those breeds and I don't like the look of pitbulls, or rottweilers or pugs so none of those dogs either. What [MENTION=70280]Jffs24[/MENTION] said, a lab preferably a golden one would work out great, friendly and large enough for protection when out walking.

[MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] - best of luck to you in finding and getting your own place too, hope we both find nice places, in good areas surrounded by nice people.. nothing worse they buying some place and you had a bad group around you.

[MENTION=78654]dollhouse[/MENTION]: How hard is it to come up with $150 to buy the Barbie Dream Mansion? Joking! Buying a house is one of my half-goals for this year. I'm not happy with the terrible old houses around here (overpriced, undersized, and not updated).

My other half-goal for this year is to get a girlfriend and more. Somehow I think I might get that done this year, since our first date early this year have gone very well.

The rest of you: 1. Tour goal is to save money, which I relate to because I'm doing the same. 2. Your goal is to better yourself, which while I can't help but ask why you haven't done it yet, but I know sometimes being nervous or shy does overcome the potential achievement. Really, just do it, you'll enjoy doing it.
    Laissez les bons temps rouler!

LMAO at the barbie dream house comment -- good one. GL on the gf getting, SuperHappyTime.

You too, dollhouse -- hope you achieve all you set out to and then some! BTW -- my cousin has a

- - - Updated - - -

http://dogs.petbreeds.com/stories/9540/labrador-retrievers-most-popular-dog-breed#Intro

- - - Updated - - -

Not sure why that didn't link correctly for you -- just copy it into your browser, dollhouse.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Thanks, Jffs24, same to you. I'll copy your link and see what all it has to say, thank you. Forum coding might be a little haywire?

[MENTION=80561]SuperHappyTime1[/MENTION] - Rofl, I enjoyed your barbie dream house reply to me, Hope you find a home that is decently priced that you love too and a girl you love as well.

I don't like the rougher breeds of dogs either ~ dollhouse. I like easy to handle, good temperament ones that I can pick up without falling over LoL ;-]
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

How's your househunt, hun? Should hit up those weekend open houses and get an idea what your area is offering.

We've got our eye on 3 condos -- need to decide on a final one next month before all the ones we liked go off market.

Thanks again, breathe and Jffs. I want a small - med size one that isn't big enough to eat your table, chairs, carpets or tear up half your yard or pull and drag you on a walk.

It was going great, Jffs. I found two properties, right area, size, neighborhood and most importantly price and I jumped but lost one bid right away, the other another prospective buyer had an ongoing offer or some such bullshit going on, holding the property in limbo and once my very serious offer was placed they got worried on losing it and finally made a definite buy decision. I was not happy. I took a lot of time finding these two and had heart set on latter one. Very disappointed.

Better luck to you.

Sorry for the setback, dollhouse -- onward though. You'll luck out at some point in the real estate game.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast