+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: First "date"! He asked me out, and I finally said yes!!!

I am officially no longer single!!! :D

Hey [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION]! Sorry for the poof...Internet gone where I live, save for FB and WhatsApp (mobile data promo)...

Well, I am officially no longer single! I was griping about a guy saying he liked me when he didn't even know me, and Beren started getting all romantic on me (via WhatsApp): "Do you like chocolate? Birds? The sky? Clouds? Would you like for there to be no more abandoned animals on the streets? To end world hunger? To stop all wars?" Clueless me was like, "yeah, sure, but why?" and he said, "With me?" I was like, GASP "yes" and then he just asked, "Do you want to be my girlfriend?" I about dropped my cat!

I'm sooo happy, but also so nervous!!! This happened on the 23rd, and I haven't yet seen him in person since the start of our relationship. I'm afraid, but also hoping he will try to kiss me, etc. He wants me to go on vacation with him to see his family and keeps putting them on the phone too when we're talking xD It's like he wants me to meet EVERYBODY. (He's with them right now, went to help a friend who is dying. He's so amazing <3 and now he hurt himself so it will take him a while to earn enough money to come back...)

Grandma says his family will think ill of me if I travel with him. I see no reason why, even should we decide to be "lovers", as my grandma says (and both he and I believe in purity until marriage), I don't see that that would be anybody else's business. I'm so eager to go... Just need to find a place to put my four dogs and two cats while traveling.
    I'll be there, there for you (I'll stay close to you)
    I'll be true, true to you (I'll stay faithful)
    All day, all night (I'll do all for you, all you ask me to)
    I'll be there by your side! (All day, all night I'll be there, by your side!)

Quote Originally Posted by PrincessKiara View Post

I'm sooo horny, but also so nervous!!! This happened on the 23rd, and I haven't yet seen him in person since the start of our relationship. I'm afraid, but also hoping he will try to kiss me, etc. He wants me to go on vacation with him to see his family and keeps putting them on the phone too when we're talking xD It's like he wants me to meet EVERYBODY. (He's with them right now, went to help a friend who is dying. He's so amazing <3 and now he hurt himself so it will take him a while to earn enough money to come back...)

Hey Kiara ! Nice to see that you mentioned me. Visiting this forum once in few days so this way I didn't missed your post. Was pretty sure your life is interesting since you didn't visit forum much.
    Thanks for an update, I care how my friends are doing. Its nice to see this childish stuff after everything that happened lately in my life.

You know when I was a teenager like 15een had a friend who had GF and his GF told to her friend that she will leave my friend if he wont be kissing her. My friend heard that and asked he if its true - she said yes. And he started to kiss her.

So I see same thing here. You talking about kissing here on internet but your BF dont know it while he should just brutaly know it. Its just how can he know if hes not seeing your topics and no one tells him.
    Maybe hes not feeling beautiful enough for you since you might be the most beautiful in a world for him. You could try to tell him some compliments about looks. The problem really might be in that he is not feeling confident enough, because when guy is self assured he can touch and kiss a girl. Otherwise he might be stuck in that comfort zone where he just kisses your cheek and kinda be okay with it.

Wow you have 4 dogs and two cats ! Is it the ones you take care of for other people or they are your own? You could ask someone to visit your home once a day to take care of the animals. Thats how it usually happens.

Congratulations on being officially in relationship !
    Last edited by pcmaster; 11-03-16 at 04:59 AM.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post
    Hey Kiara ! Nice to see that you mentioned me. Visiting this forum once in few days so this way I didn't missed your post. Was pretty sure your life is interesting since you didn't visit forum much.
    Thanks for an update, I care how my friends are doing. Its nice to see this childish stuff after everything that happened lately in my life.

You know when I was a teenager like 15een had a friend who had GF and his GF told to her friend that she will leave my friend if he wont be kissing her. My friend heard that and asked he if its true - she said yes. And he started to kiss her.

So I see same thing here. You talking about kissing here on internet but your BF dont know it while he should just brutaly know it. Its just how can he know if hes not seeing your topics and no one tells him.
    Maybe hes not feeling beautiful enough for you since you might be the most beautiful in a world for him. You could try to tell him some compliments about looks. The problem really might be in that he is not feeling confident enough, because when guy is self assured he can touch and kiss a girl. Otherwise he might be stuck in that comfort zone where he just kisses your cheek and kinda be okay with it.

Wow you have 4 dogs and two cats ! Is it the ones you take care of for other people or they are your own? You could ask someone to visit your home once a day to take care of the animals. Thats how it usually happens.

Congratulations on being officially in relationship !
    OMG, your quote... LOL.

Glad to see you again! Feel free to add me on FB if you like...I only have free social networks.

He hasn't kissed me...because he's not here lol. I haven't seen him since the start of our relationship so haven't had a chance to LOL. I'm anxious for him to return... But I think I'm more afraid than eager for a kiss now. LOL

So he wants me to stay with him and his family for a couple of days. I'm excited. He already told everyone I'm coming and will randomly pass the phone to his family and friends while we're talking and I'll be like WUT lol. He seems even more excited than I lol. I'm dying to go, but also have my doubts... And I'm so eager to see him, really I am!!! Can't wait for him to return <3
    I'll be there, there for you (I'll stay close to you)
    I'll be true, true to you (I'll stay faithful)
    All day, all night (I'll do all for you, all you ask me to)
    I'll be there by your side! (All day, all night I'll be there, by your side!)

I would like you add on my FB. Had a friend from forum on FB before and we chatted for days and became even better friends.

Of course your doubts are understandable since there are new family to meet and you wonder if those people will like you and accept you. But Beren already made it easier for you with liking you so much that others will respect you just because he likes you and are open about it. I dont see why you should be nervous about meeting his fam.
    However its okay if you stay with your animals too since who will take better care of them than you?
    You really are been waiting a lot for your guy to return. Hes a very lucky guy.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

And suddenly kiara got 12 godfathers online. Kudos to that.

Okay, [MENTION=42177]pcmaster[/MENTION] [url]https://www.facebook.com/PrintesaDinDragostea[/url] is my FB ID

Hahaha, he's deffo worth it!!! He's coming back TONIGHT and we will meet when he arrives early tomorrow morning. Soooo excited!!!!

I...don't know what you meant, [MENTION=80361]Fuzzyfeeling[/MENTION] lol...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12