+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Does he really need me?

Does he really need me?

Hi all!
    It was very nice to find this forum
    I would highly appreciate all your comments on my situation.
    With my bf we are together already about 5 months. Everything went a bit fast and now all our meetings usually end with a wonderfull passionate "cumm"...When we are together we are the happyest ones, but my problem is that when we are apart, when i am back home from the "meeting", it seems like he doesn`t care for me.. he will never do anything to see me again, and if i don`t organise something we`ll not see each other few days (until i finally do smth). When we talk on phone he sais he misses me, wants me, but nothing like "let`s meet tomorrow"...
    The other problem is that he had a gf before and they still are close. I know there is nothing between them already, but i know he still cares for her.
    I really don`t know what to do... i tryed to talk about it ... he felt bad and said that concerning that girl i must not have any problem and felt that he doesn`t want to loose me... and i believe him... but anyway i`m feeling veeeery lonely help me plz... what to do?
    I LOVE to LIVE

I don't think he need you. I feel that he is only using you as a toy. When he play tired with it, he will leave you alone. However, he will find you again to satisfy his desire. He will definitely treat you nice to make you stay with him and doesn't want to make you feel being cheated. I advise you to take some precautious when you are with him.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    true..as joe said, he is only using you for sex. it shouldn't be hard to see because the only time that he wants to be with you and when he gets some. other than his own satisfaction, he isn't willing to give you the time of day. yes he might not be fooling around with his ex, but does he need a reason to? you're giving him what he wants and without him having to try very hard. i think that you know what the problem is and how to solve it. find a bf that wont' use you. raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

...and i will stay again alone...

yeah... seems everything is against me... things he says, things he does.. [size=9:f6fae53981](but i don`t know why smth tells me i`m wrong... maybe i don`t understand smth that i have to...anyway...)[/size:f6fae53981]

Thanks guys!!! Though it is sad it is not the end
    I LOVE to LIVE

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    you do not have to sound so sad because this is not the end. yes there are guys out there that will use you for everything that you and leave you dry because they could care less, and on the other hand, there are men out there that will treat you like your gold. keep the head up and things will turn about. raverboy

Hey Arina,

There's still a long way go. Think positively and remember to enjoy your life and make more friends. Having more friends is good. Good luck.

Thanks again guys !!! maybe you`ll not believe but your comments, suggestions etc. are really very important for me... it is nice to know you care...
    Sure i don`t have to be sad but...
    Joe is right concerning having friends but it`s a very very big problem for me and i would like to talk about it too if you
    don`t mind (sorry, usually i don`t like to tell my problems to others but i think this is the right place...).
    Well... i`m 20, i can say that actualy i don`t have friends and this guy is my first bf... i know it sounds some kind of strange maybe... but the worst thing is that i know it is not my fault... if it was mine i would change myself... i am an attractive girl, tall, with long dark curly hair, i`m a happy person, always in good mood (yeah... i guess this is one of those few cases that make me sad). always smiling and (my problem-&gt i LOVE people...i like meeting new people, communicating and i like to find new friends... and it is not difficult for me... but the problem is that they always fall in love with me... and it means that even if we have been close friends for 5 years, i loose them as a friend... i can not accept them as a b/f just because they want so... i need to feel that i love them inside.. that i don`t lie to them and don`t lie to myself... and it is difficult for me to continue being a friend when i see how i hurt them with my talking, smiling etc.... i lost many many friends like that
    It is very very difficult... And lately i`ve started my own business and i have the same problems... i have the same kind of problem with my partner now...
    Well i know that the only thing i can do maybe to find girls for making friends... i have girl friends but not close... interests
    with them are very ifferent... i don`t like to talk about numbers of lipsticks or nail-polishes, clothes or guy all the time...
    I`m really lost...
    I LOVE to LIVE

Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    usually being really friendly isn't a bad thing. yeah people might want to start a relationship with you but you need to let them know that you're not interested in one. basically if they can't see past that and if they stop being your friends, what kinda friends are they in the first place? obviously not very good ones. but being friendly is a great trait. raverboy

Hard to explain such cases if u dun know the exact thing.
    but hey, if he still cares for his ex, u shld be glad.
    nxt time u two break up, he'll still care for u~
    Men have 2 heads
    Ladies have 2 lips