+ Follow This Topic

Thread: foreplay

foreplay

alright heres the thing, ive had sex a few times, but they were rushed due to lack of time, but now my gf says we need foreplay, as i know mostly what to do, what are some of yall's thoughts it?

My favorite subject. Foreplay is key for many reasons. It sometimes can make your sexual encounter that much more exciting. When you said you have some idea, what do you mean? Like "the bases" or what?
    Girls like foreplay! Sorry guys, they do. The more time you spend getting them ready the more fun it will be. DON'T RUSH ANYTHING!
    1. Start by kissing her and touching her all over.
    I promise the rest will come naturally!
    Have fun!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Foreplay is the key. It gets me going and I know I can get her going. It makes things much more enjoyable for the both of us.

LINEBACKER 2

Try it sometime. Maybe when you're not in a rush. It's alotta fun and makes it that much better when you actually have intercourse.

LINEBACKER _2 Guest
    Yup. I love it. To me, sex isn't the same without a good session of foreplay.

LINEBACKER 2

You want good foreplay . . . take a shower with her. Soap her up and spend plenty of time gently rubbing the soap over her body. Then let her rinse off. The whole while kissing her neck and back. That's pretty damn sensual if you ask me. Plus you take a shower and that's one less thing you have to fit into your schedule for the day.

Listen to sfalexi ... that' defenately the way to do it!
    "Remember always, that you not only have the right to be an individual, you have an obligation to be one."
    - - Eleanor Roosevelt
    " It's not who we are that holds us back, it's who we think we're not."
    - - Michael Nolan
    "...to love and lose, is better than not to love at all..." .... Lord, whats his name....
    " The world is big... I want to see all of it before it gets dark." -- John Muir