View Poll Results: What do you rate my face?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

3 42.86%

1 14.29%

0 0%

0 0%

3 42.86%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rate my face on a scale from 1 to 10. Please BE HONEST

With online dating, you get what you pay for. You sign up on free dating sites, of course you get shit bag women. To me you are a 5, average looking, but looks shouldn't matter as much if you have a great personality. Maybe try match or eharmony which are supposedly more credible than the ones you signed up for. If the girls pay to be on a dating website, then they must be serious looking for a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by dontaskme View Post
    With online dating, you get what you pay for. You sign up on free dating sites, of course you get shit bag women. To me you are a 5, average looking, but looks shouldn't matter as much if you have a great personality. Maybe try match or eharmony which are supposedly more credible than the ones you signed up for. If the girls pay to be on a dating website, then they must be serious looking for a relationship.
    LOL @ "great personality". If a girl find's a guy's face repulsive, she will never date him, period. Friendzone at best.

And regarding the "Paid" sites, I've already tested them and my results were no different than the free sites. Hell my results were worse. But with he male model pics? Easy as pie.

You should google "online dating experiments male model ugly guy" and take a dose of the redpill. Looks are the only thing that matters with online dating. And they are the first priority in real life.

I'm not bitter. Just irritated because all our life we guys are taught that looks don't matter. But when you compile all the last 10 years of online dating experiments done by average looking guys, its very clear that your face is all that matters. I could say the dumbest and most asinine things when messaging these girls with my Chad pics and STILL get her number. But doing the same thing with my real pics, and I'm called a creep or blocked or cursed out. If I'm "nice" with my Chad pics, I get their number. If I'm "nice" with my real pics, I get rejected. If I'm "funny" with my Chad pics, I get their number. If I'm "funny" with my real pics, I'm rejected.

So even if I'm a 6-7 like most girls say on here, it's still not good enough. I need to be at least a 9. Thank goodness for the truth. Otherwise I might waste the rest of my life wondering why online dating sucks so bad.

i.imgur.com/ju6jsyR.jpg

This is a better angled pic I think?

^ Looking best in that pic, Blackthorne.
    Closer to a 7 with this one.

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    ^ Looking best in that pic, Blackthorne.
    Closer to a 7 with this one.
    When compared to the very first pic (with the trench coat), do I look better with the light beard (new pic), or with the goatee (first pic)?

Definitely the newest pic compared to the full length black and white pic.

Lighter beard pic for the win! ( didn't really notice a different color tbh)
    1 - more real life looking than a b/w shot and 2- you look younger in it as well.

Definitely the newest pic compared to the full length black and white pic.

Lighter beard pic for the win! ( didn't really notice a different color tbh)
    1 - more real life looking than a b/w shot and 2- you look younger in it as well.
    No the beard isn't lighter. I just wanted to know if the beard looked better (new pic) than the goatee (first pic).

And yes, most people think I'm in my early-mid 20's.

I'd say you look older in your 1st pic posted ( that could be style of photo and pose too) and a good 7- 8 years younger in your newest one.
    You should put that one up on your dating profiles see how it plays for you.

I'd say you look older in your 1st pic posted ( that could be style of photo and pose too) and a good 7- 8 years younger in your newest one.
    You should put that one up on your dating profiles see how it plays for you.
    Already did that (used new pic) and go zero results. Then a minute later I logged into the site with my fake (model) profile, and messaged the same girls and immediately they talked to me and were wanting a date.

My response? A laugh, then facepalm.
    Last edited by Blackthorne; 11-02-16 at 04:28 PM.

I agree with megvoh too ~ on your new photo in post [URL=https://www.loveforum.net/usertag.php?do=list&action=hash&hash=18]#18[/URL] .

I would encourage you to close your account on whatever dating site you posted your new photo & got no replies but got replies off the fake one ~ enough already no need to frequent that hole anymore.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    I agree with megvoh too ~ on your new photo in post

I would encourage you to close your account on whatever dating site you posted your new photo & got no replies but got replies off the fake one ~ enough already no need to frequent that hole anymore.
    It wasn't just one dating site. It was six different ones. Results were same with all (well except for the paid site match.com, I actually met one person on there. She was a psycho though. Oh well)

OMG 6 sites ~ must be all the same types or even same women on each site. I never tried online dating & I guess good thing from hearing off your posts how people can be. Do you click others profiles to show interest, or wait for them to click yours?

- - - Updated - - -

You might be better off with a friends set up ~ a IRL situation instead of these OLD sites.

- - - Updated - - -

I notice your thread has got a lot of views but not that many have commented, not sure why.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    OMG 6 sites ~ must be all the same types or even same women on each site. I never tried online dating & I guess good thing from hearing off your posts how people can be. Do you click others profiles to show interest, or wait for them to click yours?
    No I message them first.

With the fake profile (male model) they actually message ME FIRST. And if they don't, I almost always get a respond if I message them.

No so though with my real pics. They don't want a 7 or a 6. They want a 10.

Heck, I even greatly lowered my standards and started messaging fat/ugly girls for curiosity. Still poor results. But with the male model? Easy as pie.

This is not uncommon. Research has been done that shows that most guys online lower their standards to obese/ugly girls simply because they don't get any response from average or higher girls.

Reason? Overloaded inboxes create false mentality.

The pretty girl thinks "with this much attention I can have any guy I want". So they don't respond to the men that are less than perfect.

Those men start lowering their standards just to get a response. And start messaging average girls.

Then all of a sudden, average girls get overloaded inboxes and as a result, the average girl thinks "Wow I'm much hotter than I thought. I can get guys better looking than me"

And the vicious cycle continues. Average girls don't respond to any less than prince charming. Guys lower their standards again. Start to message ugly/obese girls. All of a sudden, ugly/obese girls start to think they are hot too due to all the attention.

This has been proven in many experiments on certain websites (sluthate.com and lookism.net). Guys have created fake profiles of ugly/obese women. And guess what? The inbox was flooded with men (even good looking men) wanting to bang her.

I voted. Seven.

Your photographs got progressively better with each posted, so I rated off all shown in this thread. Was there a number of rating you wanted to get?

Quote Originally Posted by topazlight View Post
    Was there a number of rating you wanted to get?
    Just an honest number. I only posted better pics simply because I'm not photogenic. So I'm trying to get my pics as close to how I'm viewed in real life as possible.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast