View Poll Results: What do you rate my face?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

3 42.86%

1 14.29%

0 0%

0 0%

3 42.86%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rate my face on a scale from 1 to 10. Please BE HONEST

Quote Originally Posted by Blackthorne View Post
    No I message them first.

With the fake profile (male model) they actually message ME FIRST. And if they don't, I almost always get a respond if I message them.

No so though with my real pics. They don't want a 7 or a 6. They want a 10.

Heck, I even greatly lowered my standards and started messaging fat/ugly girls for curiosity. Still poor results. But with the male model? Easy as pie.

This is not uncommon. Research has been done that shows that most guys online lower their standards to obese/ugly girls simply because they don't get any response from average or higher girls.

Reason? Overloaded inboxes create false mentality.

The pretty girl thinks "with this much attention I can have any guy I want". So they don't respond to the men that are less than perfect.

Those men start lowering their standards just to get a response. And start messaging average girls.

Then all of a sudden, average girls get overloaded inboxes and as a result, the average girl thinks "Wow I'm much hotter than I thought. I can get guys better looking than me"

And the vicious cycle continues. Average girls don't respond to any less than prince charming. Guys lower their standards again. Start to message ugly/obese girls. All of a sudden, ugly/obese girls start to think they are hot too due to all the attention.

This has been proven in many experiments on certain websites (sluthate.com and lookism.net). Guys have created fake profiles of ugly/obese women. And guess what? The inbox was flooded with men (even good looking men) wanting to bang her.
    Blackbone I showed your post to guy who been working on dating sites and here is what he had to say about it.

Here's the real deal with dating sites.

It depends on the site. Some sites allow or encourage automated "bots" to operate on them. It makes them look like there's a lot of traffic, that there are a lot of beautiful women on them, and that hook-ups will be easy. Some don't.
    I'm fairly certain that I got pulled from the "Abuse" team at the company I worked at because I was too good at finding search terms that would find and kill those accounts... I got transferred to another department two days after I noticed a pattern and conducted a multi-level search that killed 20,000+ accounts. The day after that happened, that database search yielded zero results, even with the usual variation modifications, and the day after that I was put into the network monitoring team.

Yes, good-looking guys have a better chance. It's the way of the world - deal with it. We were required to have active account(s) on our sites, as well as accounts on competitors sites, and as I was an asshole in a bad relationship, I used them... I got some action from the sites. This isn't me bragging - I've heard it enough that I finally understood that it's true, I'm a damned good-looking guy. I won't even count my wife, she's biased... but when her (our) gay friend won't let me into the D&D game he's mastering because he's afraid that too many of the other players will hit on me, well, you get it. Definitely not bragging; frankly it's nothing I did, and age is a great looks-thief.
    HOWEVER, looks aren't everything on the sites. If your profile is funny, witty, quirky etc. you'll get more activity. If your photos are flattering no matter your looks (oh the stories I could tell), you'll get more activity, and quite frankly, an upgraded account gets more activity than a free one.

Fill out your profile COMPLETELY. I can't stress this enough - women will look through everything. If your occupation and living situation is left blank, they'll assume that you're unemployed and living in your mom's basement. Include your preferences as far as women go, but don't be a misogynist about it. I got contacted several times simply because a woman looked at my profile and saw that she "fit the bill" as far as my preferences go.

When you message women, DO NOT concentrate on their looks. Don't even speak of their looks first thing. Concentrate on the things you like about their profile first and foremost - "hey, I notice that you like the music of Tool. I'm a huge Tool fan. What's your favorite song, and why?" or whatever. Saying "Hey, you're really hot and I want to **** you" will just get your shit deleted.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by pcmaster View Post

Fill out your profile COMPLETELY. I can't stress this enough - women will look through everything. If your occupation and living situation is left blank, they'll assume that you're unemployed and living in your mom's basement. Include your preferences as far as women go, but don't be a misogynist about it. I got contacted several times simply because a woman looked at my profile and saw that she "fit the bill" as far as my preferences go.

When you message women, DO NOT concentrate on their looks. Don't even speak of their looks first thing. Concentrate on the things you like about their profile first and foremost - "hey, I notice that you like the music of Tool. I'm a huge Tool fan. What's your favorite song, and why?" or whatever. Saying "Hey, you're really hot and I want to **** you" will just get your shit deleted.[/I]
    This guy you quoted wasted his time. Why? Because I've been doing exactly what he said for the longest time. I'm not a noob when it comes to online dating. I've been doing it since 1999 (off and on) and I've honed my skills. I've gotten several dates when you add up all those years, BUT I'VE ONLY gotten 1 date in the last 5 months of doing it.

Tell that "damned good looking guy" that his advice is useless to anyone less than a 8+ in looks. There is simply too much competition these days (its not like it was 15 years ago) and its a sausage fest. The women have too many "faces" to choose from and you can bet she will select the prettiest one unless she has weird taste and prefer slightly lower in looks. I myself prefer girls who are a 7. Less drama than a 9+. And I know because I've dated at least two 9's, but I got them in real life.

My last resort would be to get professional photo's taken. That way my pics will resemble what I REALLY look like. But that's too much money.

Okay since this is about dating sites wanted to add picture from OKcupid statistics

Name:  Hey.JPG
Views: 41
Size:  56.1 KB

You keep assuming that I'm making mistakes with my openers or something.

Again, I'm not some noob to this stuff. I never say "hey". I haven't done that since the 90's.........

......unless it was with my fake profile. With the male model, I can say "hey" or "hi" and the girl acts like she's known him forever with the way she responds.

Go to sluthate.com, go to the Online Dating Experiments section. You will learn very quickly that average looking males get a 1% response rate EVEN WITH perfect profile, solid game and awesome pics. If you are above average but below a 8/10, then you will get a 2-3% respond rate. If you are male model (9/10 or 10/10) you will get a 70% or higher response rate.

Tons of research in this area has been thoroughly documented, while using every possible variation you can think of. YOU ARE NOT TELLING ME ANYTHING THAT I DON'T ALREADY KNOW.

Again, I'm not a noob to online dating, so please remove those assumptions from your mind.

Your face = Your success (or lack thereof).

The End.

Okay good that you added even more info. This turned into a useful topic about dating sites.

But to be honest good looks are not just helping on dating sites but in real life they do magic too. I know because I used to be good looking guy in my early 20's Without looks its the confidence and personality that helps with girls.

Without looks its the confidence and personality that helps with girls.
    LOL no man......just no....

Experiments have been done to death to disprove this.

Looks is where it starts.

Confidence/Personality keeps things going.

But if you are extremely good looking, then you are already going to have confidence simply because of the treatment that women give you based on your face.

For example, my online dating profile is highly confident and I've literally had women say "I love your profile, it's awesome"....

And then they will go on to say "but I'm no attracted to you". Literally they actually said that. No joke. Others would say "You're not my type, but I love your profile!" (hint: when a woman says you're not her type, it's a nice way of saying that your not good looking enough for her)

The following four videos are legit as hell and highly recommended.

Part 1 - youtube.com/watch?v=2V7TcSr9GiM

Part 2 - youtube.com/watch?v=eeFdSPaHtt0

Part 3 - youtube.com/watch?v=krsNcFQwsbc

Part 4 - youtube.com/watch?v=XFp6LY-tvxQ

Enjoy the mega dose of the Redpill found in those videos. Its BRUTAL.

Looks helps to get to meet people. But looks wont do the work for you. Okay they will do part of the work but not all.

Man you are bitter and want to feed this emotion. LOL you even made videos. They are not based on much truth and theres a lot of what you want to see in them.

Make some positive videos too, to exercise that part of your mental muscle. Its just, you become what you think. You cant always concentrate on negative because it will freak you out eventually.

Guess you will like this line - "Why does everyone loves me but hate you? Because I'm sweet lies but you are bitter truth."
    Last edited by pcmaster; 13-02-16 at 06:22 PM.

Looks helps to get to meet people. But looks wont do the work for you. Okay they will do part of the work but not all.
    Guess you didn't read my entire post.

BTW I edited my previous comment. You have a Tyler RSD in your video. He always says that hes a balding ginger guy but he still manages to kiss random girls on a street after just few minutes of talk and get away with that. So his social skills do more for him than good looks for passive guys. I think you have spend too much time online and real communication with people would have done more good for you.

I think you have spend too much time online and real communication with people would have done more good for you.
    I think you haven't carefully read my posts. This is the last time I saying it.

I've dated very attractive girls from IRL (in real life).

Online results have been horrific. It's side-quest. Not the main quest. Understand?

I'm not photogenic. I'm always told I look better in person (hence why I have better success in person than online).

I communicate with people in real life nearly everyday on my job. And outside my job as well.

I'm merely referring to online dating in this thread. My "in real life" results are usually leaps and bounds beyond anything from the net.

That should clear everything up.

P.S. Tyler RSD has been exposed as a fraud. In fact, all PUA's are frauds. I've been down the "PUA" road and back (years ago). Like I said man, quit making assumptions like I'm some kind of noob. I think it's best if we get this thread back on topic. I'm not interested in continuing this war with you. Just do some research. If you don't have time to do any, then ignore me and don't reply.

If real life is better. Why do you need side quest at all then? Seems like you wasting the time.

If real life is better. Why do you need side quest at all then? Seems like you wasting the time.
    Yes I am wasting my time. LOL

Can you post videos of yourself instead of photos on your dating website? Try that instead.

BUMP: Again, here's the new pic - i.imgur.com/ju6jsyR.jpg

How goes the online dating world, Blackthorne, any improvement?

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast