View Poll Results: What do you rate my face?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll

0 0%

0 0%

3 42.86%

1 14.29%

0 0%

0 0%

3 42.86%

0 0%

0 0%

0 0%
+ Follow This Topic
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Rate my face on a scale from 1 to 10. Please BE HONEST

Rate my face on a scale from 1 to 10. Please BE HONEST

I'm NOT photogenic AND every girl tells me that I look better (much better) in person. I'm not good at taking pics, so if you need better pics let me know and I'll do the best I can. You can PM me or post here.

Here's the pic. When rating my face, be HONEST. No sugarcoating please.

i.imgur.com/Mov6WGQ.jpg

(Just copy and paste the link above into your browser. Sorry but I couldn't post the full "http" at the beginning due to not being a member for at least 30 days)
    Last edited by Blackthorne; 27-01-16 at 10:01 PM.

Do you want me or another poster to post your actual photo & not just a link of it for you?

*looks & rates *

Gave you a 7. Can you post a straight on photo, that one is too off to the side angle.

- - - Updated - - -

Who gave him a 3? rude much? & a coward too.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Quote Originally Posted by breathe123 View Post
    Do you want me or another poster to post your actual photo & not just a link of it for you?

*looks & rates *

Gave you a 7. Can you post a straight on photo, that one is too off to the side angle.

- - - Updated - - -

Who gave him a 3? rude much? & a coward too.
    Honestly just a link will be fine because I'm not sure how long I will keep the link active. Keeping my picture on the internet kinda creeps me out but I'm willing to do it for just a short while.

Thanks for the 7. Guys rate me a 3/10 on another forum so I figured it would be a better idea to post my pic on a forum of women instead of a bunch of dudes.

OK on not having your actual image shown on here ~ what about linking us a colored image of yourself not a B&W one? & face on as I said before.
    I was to give you a 6.5 but your poll didn't do half points, so I went up .5 for you ;-] why did they say they rated you so low for?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Maybe a six. How old are you?

You should be insecure if you want a rating. If you had more confidence - self assurance it would be 8 instead of 7.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Quote Originally Posted by megvoh View Post
    Maybe a six. How old are you?
    I'm 34. Why?

what about linking us a colored image of yourself not a B&W one? & face on as I said before.
    Here you go

i.imgur.com/reBbDzw.jpg

Better? Worse?

Average. Hard to tell in photo. Who cares about the photo anyway if you look better in person? I agree that if you werent so insecure about it you would be more attractive. Not my type anyway but I cant see how you have any problems, no anomalies or acne or scars. 3

Quote Originally Posted by halfloved View Post
    Average. Hard to tell in photo. Who cares about the photo anyway if you look better in person? I agree that if you werent so insecure about it you would be more attractive. Not my type anyway but I cant see how you have any problems, no anomalies or acne or scars. 3
    Um a 3 is not average. A three is ugly.

And who said I was insecure? I know I'm not a male model. But I also know that I'm not ugly. In real life I get plenty of eye contact from attractive girls and I've dated two 9's.

But these photos are as good as I'm willing to provide simply because I'm not willing to hire a professional photographer.

[MENTION=82554]Blackthorne[/MENTION] ~ Much better than the B&W picture. Back up to 7 for you.

~Thanks, B&W are hard to judge because they appear too artistic looking imo. I think you are look nice looking.

What bothers you about your appearance?
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

[MENTION=82554]Blackthorne[/MENTION] ~ Much better than the B&W picture. Back up to 7 for you.

~Thanks, B&W are hard to judge because they appear too artistic looking imo. I think you are look nice looking.

What bothers you about your appearance?
    It's not my appearance that bothers me necessarily. Its the "over-the-top" expectations of women on online dating websites.

I've experimented with online dating sites (OKcupid/POF/Tinder/Bumble). I've tested the my pics vs. male model pics (same written profile, same openers, different pics) and I get almost no results with my real pics. But with the male model pic, I can literally open with "Hey shitbag" and get the girl's number (yes, I've used that opener and had no problem getting their number).

I did this experiment because I was wondering what I was doing wrong. After hours of research, I discovered that alot of average looking males have done the above experiments and decided to try it myself. I mean, most women claim that looks don't matter. Its all about confidence, right?

WRONG.

My profile was super-confident. My pics were super awesome (had pics of me skyflying, on a roadtrip with female friends, with my dogs, with friends, etc) and what were my results? Zip. Zero. 99.9% of girls never replied to me. The ones that did reply, almost always said the same thing "Your profile is awesome but you're not my type" (translation = "You're not gorgeous")

But then I switch out my photo's for a lame "in the bathroom mirror selfie" of an unknown male model. And BAM I got a reply from almost every girl. Heck, I even had girls messaging ME FIRST. I could get their number within' the first 2-4 message exchanges. Sometimes even in the first response.

Online dating is all about your face. Women get 100's of messages every few days from desperate horny losers that would screw a deformed landwhale. The enormous attention they get inflates their ego's into the stratosphere. If they are a 4, they get so much a attention to the point where they start to believe they are an 8.

So why would they go for a guy who is a 7, when they could get a 9?

OK ~ I see. Do you need to bother with online dating at all, or are in from a smaller area with less available women living there not to just date IRL only? I wouldn't online date.

LoL on opening with "hey shitbag" that because people are superficial & online only makes it worse because online is a fantasy playground for most. That's why imo & that goes for women towards men & vice versa.

To me you have a European look which maybe other countries do not like? IDK It isn't anything wrong with how you look to me, as stated by the # I chose, same for pcmaster and his # for you.

Were the women saying " you aren't my type? were they gorgeous themselves? Were these on hook up only sites or sites where people wanted real starts of relationships?

What would you rate yourself? Don't judge what people on dating sites who mostly want hook ups think, to me that stuff is worthless info to take on.

- - - Updated - - -

Also to add : I don't really rate anyone in looks over an 8 ~ unless they are to be someone I really love & want to marry then how you see them in way of appearance inflates. Least that is for me.

That old saying is true " I don't love you because you are beautiful, you are beautiful because I love you. " It's true for most.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

OK ~ I see. Do you need to bother with online dating at all, or are in from a smaller area with less available women living there not to just date IRL only? I wouldn't online date.
    Yes I live in a small town that is smack in the middle of two larger towns (but both are 50 minutes away from me). So I just simply listed myself in one of the larger towns or the other.

Quote Originally Posted by breath123
    To me you have a European look which maybe other countries do not like?
    I'm from the USA. As far as my style, I simply choose what I like and don't really care what others think of my style. Don't get me wrong, I do have extremely good hygiene and take good care of myself. But my clothing style is my choice and has little or no influence by others.

Were the women saying " you aren't my type? were they gorgeous themselves?
    Some of them were pretty. Its nearly impossible to find a gorgeous (above 8/10) girl online. So you could say they were a 7/10 on average cause that's the best I could find. I started lowering my standards just out of curiosity (started messaging girls who were a 4/10) and still got nowhere (unless it was the male model pics doing the messaging).

Were these on hook up only sites or sites where people wanted real starts of relationships?
    None of the sites were hook-up sites. Whether or not the girls themselves wanted only sex is a whole other question. Maybe they did/didn't. I myself want a relationship.

Quote Originally Posted by breat123
    What would you rate yourself?
    I would rate myself a solid 7. But that's without the camera and only in real life. I don't really know what to rate the camera photo.

If I'm ugly then I'm cool with that. But two people on here rated me ugly, and two rated me good looking. So that's a bit confusing.
    Last edited by Blackthorne; 03-02-16 at 11:09 AM.

I didn't rate you ugly - a six is average. Don't count the one who didn't even post a real reply, only count the posters who actually commented.
    You don't look 34 y.o to me. I agree with breathe123 the coloured photo is a better image of you to go with.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast