+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Just want to cry at the moment..

Just want to cry at the moment..

So i met this girl about 4 months ago, she quickly began to saw me as her best friend and i was really happy about it. About a month ago i finally felt it, i felt that i love her with every inch of my body. And i told her. She said she does not want to hurt me as she is currently not able to form a relationship with me simply because the feelings aren't there but she would love to try it. So i didnt keep my feelings to myself for the last couple of weeks as she knew that i love her and she always liked to hear me say it. We did come a bit closer and the feelings just grew stronger and stronger from my side. But then, today, she told me that she is developing feelings for some guy she met 1 1/2 weeks ago and I'm just sitting here wanting to cry but i can't.
    She means the world to me and the last thing i want is her being sad because of me. I know it might be unhealthy but I'm putting her first , everytime. I want her to be as happy as she ever was, no matter the cost, even if that means seeing her with that other guy. I always keep telling her if she is down, that i will always be by her side and always be there for her. But right now i don't know if i will even be able to stay friends with her and it hurts. I have never had such strong feelings for anyone, ever, but at the moment i just wish i never had them. I just don't know what to do. I'm sitting here in front of my Laptop asking myself "How on earth is writing this going to help me?". I really want to cry, but i just can't. I can't cry because i know, or atleast hope, that she will be happy with him. And as long as she is happy i see no reason to cry because she is everything that matters to me. I told her i need some time to myself.. maybe until this stupid thing called love is gone. I'm afraid. I'm afraid to loose her or to hurt her feelings. I don't know how to handle this situation, its completely new to me...

If you read all this: Thank you, it means a lot to me that there are people out there who care about someone's idiotic problems.
    If you have anything to say, any advice, go right ahead, it is always highly appreciated.

Nothing left to do now but stop all contact with her so that you let your crushy feelings sub-side. That's the best thing that you've done for yourself.

Its a shame that she continued on in the same dynamic with you when she knew that you had feelings for her that she didn't reciprocate. I think she should have backed off then and there and let you mellow out your emotional attachment to her.

Oh well, good luck, stay strong and stay gone. There is someone out there for you and she very likely won't want you hanging out with a female friend that you are in love with so consider this a blessing that will get you free of her so you can find a woman that will be on the same page as you.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

First of all, thanks.
    I don't know, stopping all contact seems like a good idea at first glance, but the longer i think about that, the sadder i get.
    She still sees me as the best friend she ever had and i just dont want her to be sad if i were to leave here. I was thinking about freezing the contact for a few weeks instead. I mean up until friday we've seen eachother roughly 4 days a week (which many people might see as unhealthy).
    We've decided to meet up tomorrow after I'm done with work for half an hour or so, i'll see what happens.
    Thanks for your advice.

Quote Originally Posted by Brolaf View Post
    First of all, thanks.
    I don't know, stopping all contact seems like a good idea at first glance, but the longer i think about that, the sadder i get.
    She still sees me as the best friend she ever had and i just dont want her to be sad if i were to leave here. I was thinking about freezing the contact for a few weeks instead. I mean up until friday we've seen eachother roughly 4 days a week (which many people might see as unhealthy).
    We've decided to meet up tomorrow after I'm done with work for half an hour or so, i'll see what happens.
    Thanks for your advice.
    I know my reply may sound odd to you, but that was exactly what my close friend did when her boyfriend of 4 years just decided to break up with her...so while researching online, we came across an interesting info, and she tried it and it worked for her...today she and her boyfriend are back and happy together. You too can try it....what could that be?

Cast a free love spell on him and watch your love grow. check this website: [url=http://www.reliablelovespells.com]Your SEO optimized title[/url] for a guide.

Meanwhile, sorry for your sad situation...it will soon be over, all the best.

Dont cry Brolaf. Better play Leaguage. As i understand your username is from there.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will

Talk to your love one unlimited without wasting money jut download free mobile recharge for paytm app and get unlimited free talktime.