+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Really reaalllyyy need to know this!

Really reaalllyyy need to know this!

Is it true that a guy can never want to continue being just best friends with a girl, if he ever had even a little liking for her in 'that' way?

That's right. He is friends with you for a reason.....to eventually get with you. Guys don't invest their time in a girl that have no sexual/romantic interests in. If you reject his advances, he can't cope with it and needs to stay away from you to heal his broken heart.

Oh i so didn't want that to be true! 😂 but yes i should just accept that fact already yeah? Sad. I don't have a romantic interest in him, he's a best friend. He said he might be fallin for me a few weeks ago. We decided to keep it the same btwn us, but now it seems like our friendship is ruined! It doesn't feel the same anymore! Things got bad n we parted ways. Is there nothin that can be done now??

No because he was only in it to be your BF.....that is the only reason he was your friend, to get closer to you. Since that didn't work out for him, he has no interest in being friends. He failed, now he is moving on.