+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He didn't call me ... Would you give him another chance?

He didn't call me ... Would you give him another chance?

We were flirting for awhile and I gave him a Christmas card with my phone numbers in it telling him if he wants to go out call me. He never did. A month later and he showed interest but, my temper got the best of me and I walked away from him. I think he is still interested. Should I give him another chance. We are both quiet keep to ourselves types.

No, try another guy. Most people even if shy and like you will try their hardest if into another so they don't lose out on someone they would like to date.

No. Move on. Bottom line my friend, is that he didn't call.
    Sorry to be so blunt, but I bet you deserve much better than that.

Maybe he was too shy to call, and needed time to get the courage? Possibility....I wouldn't let one month stand between a possible relationship.

I am going to give him another chance if he still wants to. But, it is winter here and we don't see ech other. I have seen one time when I saw him in my rear view mirror. We both work full time and neither one is outside, too cold. And both are pretty much homebodies. I just afraid he has changed his mind.

You keep asking us on here the same question and most of us keep telling you the same answer.. find another man who shows real interest in you, if you want to keep your attachment to this man you don't need anyone's permission here or in real life. But it is all on you to do the asking, planning, basically everything because as you told us he just won't step up to do it. Best of luck on everything that follows.

I would give him another chance. You gave him a Christmas card with your number in it? Maybe he was super busy during the holidays and beginning of the new year; or it's also plausible that he is shy. Who knows why he didn't call right away, but he did call you... so you eventually got what you wanted, even if it was delayed. I think part of the problem is because now that social media and smart phones have taken over most of our lives, we expect an immediate response from someone we reach out to; and we assume that they are not interested if they don't respond right away. I'd give him a chance. If there's a spark, then see how things go. If you don't feel a good connection from him, then call it a loss and move on.
    "Caring is not an advantage."