+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How to move on?

How to move on?

Hi guys, sorry for my english, but I'll try my best. I'm a 21 yers old girl. I was exchange student for almost 5 months in Germany. I've met this guy, when I couldn't find a place to live and my friend, who actually lives with him, said that I can live for a couple of days at hers. So I did. We had so much fun but I found a room in my city so I moved out. I didn't feel in love with this guy back then, actually he didn't even bother me, but some people said that we had chemistry between us. Whatever. I was living in my city and invited my friend, cause she was so nice to me with this help, but he asked her, if he can too come, so I said ok, why not. There was few people, we played a game, had so much fun, drinking too and I landed with him in my bed. I wasn't planning that, actually I didn't even think he likes me that way. But after that night I started to really like him, thinking about him all the time, asking my friend about him. So I've made a party, he didn't want to come, because he was busy etc. but my roomate said too him that he has to come and basta. So he did. We talked and talked and talked and actually everyone said that we're looking like a couple, we were always with each other, he was helping me in everyting etc. and that night we had sex too. It was the most beautiful night in my life. He said then that he was so depressed at that time and he didn't want to come, what I saw, but he is feeling better because of me etc. But since then nothing. It was month later I went to them with a surprise show up and he was so happy about it. (I thought so). But some day I realized it's nothing between us, like he is so nice but at the same time so stiff, so being at their place I packed my stuff and went home sayng that my planes changed and see ya. It was so stiff dn I was messed up, I couldn't think about anything but him, I tried to do something for myself, like go to gym, but it didn't worked out. I was devastated with the way it ended. My friend seeing me so depresed tried to talk to him, but he was in shock, he didn't know I felt in love with him, for him it was nothing and he has other important people in his life. Like wtf, but ok, screw him.
    I wrote him a letter. I said he is the best person I've met (which is not a lie, I wish, but well, it's true), he changed me in so many ways, because I couldn't fell in love and thought something is wrong with me. And when I met him, I felt in love and he has no feelings for me. It's so screwed up. I feel so. He is after 4 year relationship and it ended bad, also he likes some other girl, but wel...
    He didn't write back. He atually knows about the letter, because said it to my friend and he said that he don't know what to do and stuff.
    Yesterday I was coming home, back to my country and I had to pick my friend from their place. I didn't want to see him, but he actually came out and invited me insde. I agreed and he was like "do you want coffee or tea, do you want that, do you want that", he was laughing all the time, probably wanted to make me feel comfortable, but I didn't. I feel worse now. Because he said nothing about the letter, like nothing, he was only smiling and what he said for our last goodbye is "all the best for the future" Like ok. I don't need the wishes, especially from him. I'm so messed up right now. I can't think straight. I only think about him, cry etc. I' wondering what he's doing and I know that he don't even bother about me since then. It's so depressing and I would like to meet him one day and say that I'm okay, I've never felt better. And when I will have somebody my wish to say is that now I know what the love is etc. I know he wants me to be happy, I can feel that, but right now I can't, I just can't, and the meeting yesterday worsen everyting. I was getting better but then he had to do that, I feel bad.

Im so sorry that you got your heart broken. That sucks! It does sound like he isn't interested in pursuing anything further with you, but it also sounds like he thinks you are a cool person. Sex changes things for sure.
    Move on and find someone fabulous that wants a relationship, if that's what youre looking for. You'll forget this guy eventually, he will just be a nice memory for you.

Hey...I'm so sorry that your heart got broken. Think about this: Everything happens for a reason girl, if this man let's you down like that, he really doesn't deserve your love! I can imagine that it hurts so much and that you don't really know what happened and that question goes threw your mind. I also had a heartbreak a couple months ago. I had a relationship and we broke up, because I needed to move back to my country to finish my school. than he got a girlfriend, but I came back one year later and from the moment we saw eachother we felt in love again and I know we're both feeling it. BUT he had a lot of words, but for 6 months no action!! He was still with his girlfriend and told me and friends of us that he hate her etc etc. I ended it and after 3 months I thought I will give him one change again and we got in contact again and it was really fun, we didn't have sex because he told me that he wanted to prove himself against me and I also didn't want to do it. Than one night we got drunk and he went home with me and we had sex and the last 2 weeks before that he talked a lot with my best friend saying he loves me so much and is ending it with his girlfriend etc etc. You know what happened the next morning sweety? His brother was texting me that he was on a vacation and i knew about this 'vacation' but he told me that it got cancelled..after he slept with me, he went on a vacation the next day with his girlfriend..I felt awful and used. But you know what i think now, he really really doesn't deserve me and I deserve so much better than a lying, idiot man and for you counts the same sweety. There is someone for you and you will find him eventually, but you first need to experience some mistakes! You will get over it, but think twice before trusting him again.