I'm talking about my ex-bf. The first time I met this guy was, when I attended an Open Day, I was graduating that year and was job hunting before the end of the school year. I was at the guard house within the vicinity of the company conducting the open day. We both came up to the guard at the same time to write our names in the log book. We look at each other and smiled then he let me write in the log book first. During the entire process of the assessment we didn't bother to ask each others names or get to know. We just merely wait for our turns and just remembered our names when the recruiter called our names. After my turn, he left the building already. Second time I saw him was, on that same month, all universities with computer studies colleges in our city were invited to attend a seminar at another university. While attending the seminar, I was looking for a wash room. I have to pass by the lobby to get to the other side of hall. When I walked down the lobby, I stop for few minutes as there are a lot of students also passing, and someone poke me at my arm. It was him, I was surprise to see him the 2nd time. He smiled and asked me, have I saw you somewhere before? I answered him, yes, at the open day. Then he confirmed, oh! Yeah, I remember. Then I said goodbye and continued to where I was heading. We didn't ask each other's number or even our names at all. Third time was, after a year, I was already working that time. I use to chat with my cousin and go visit her at her office, it was just the building next to where I was working. My cousin was talking about her crush at her office, she describes him to me but have not mentioned the name. There was a time I visited her at her office, I was waiting for her outside the door of their office, while she was about to log out and she said hi to a guy. The guy was so familiar to me, while my cousin and this guy were approaching the door, my cousin introduce me to him. Then I told the guy, I think I have met you before, then I remember he was the guy I met at the open day. He also confirmed, and we both smile. My cousin was surprise we knew each other. My cousin told me that he is the guy she was talking about, her crush. That was the first formal introduction we had. Then we exchange numbers, eventually we became friends, he invited me for a date, then he became my boyfriend. At the beginning of our relationship, it was fine but things got tough and our relationship ended, it only lasted almost a year. After we broke up, we didn't have any communication at all. The fourth time I met him again was after 4 months from the time we broke up, when I attended another open day, I was trying to look for better job opportunities. While waiting for my interview turn, the recruiter announced his name. I was choked and I stopped when I heard his name. It's like a ring in my ear. I was surprise he was also there at the open day. Then my heart started to beat so fast, I got nervous. Then my name was called. When I sat at the cubicle with the interviewer, I glanced at the cubicle opposite to mine, he was also looking at me. After the interview, we talked a little bit while waiting for the next interview. After that, he left the building. That coincident left me puzzled. I was asking myself, why it has to happen again? Does it mean something? For me? About our relationship?... After few months, I got another boyfriend, who is also his friend. When he found out about my new bf, maybe from our common friends, he persuade to get back with me. He tried so hard just t win me back but it didn't work. My mind was already made up, I stick with my new boyfriend, now my husband. The fifth coincident was, my first b aby was born same as his birthdate. What a surprise! In my mind, it left me puzzled again. What do you think? What does all the coincidences mean? Please advice. Thank you