+ Follow This Topic

Thread: I love someone I shouldn't

I love someone I shouldn't

So I've come to realize I've fallen in love with someone I shouldn't have and that the feelings are returned. My sister in law.
    And by that I don't mean wife's sister. But my brothers wife.

This all started with us just talking and getting to know each other while I came over to their place and did laundry. Over time the conversations switched to her relationship with my brother and how he just ignores her and the kids. I started to be a little more affectionate and now we both are traped in this.
    I know I'm gona get the run away and avoid her comments But I have tried that.

Oooh that isn't good ~ & can go nowhere it will ruin the family. Sounds like an emotional affair. Tell her to talk to a therapist about your brother, not you, you shouldn't be involved.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

That was my first suggestion and she tried to see one but my brother shot her down saying her meds were enough.

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    does she have a sister?? or if you're lucky, maybe a twin. if not, then i'd never cross that line.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

Wrong on all levels. Stop being affectionate and respect your brother at least since she isn't.
    Do you and your brother get along, are you close?

Illusional is offline different state of mind
    Users Country Flag
    "Hot Love Pancake(s)"
    maybe he just wants anal sex too lo.

raverboy
    ...this is just my perspective on the situation...

No she doesn't have a twin. And it's not really a physical thing

Believe me, I wish I could offer more optimistic advice, but this is just one of those situations where you need to just forget it. I can't see any way you could ever make that work. She's married to your brother. How would that not destroy your relationship with your brother and possibly your family? Not to mention, chances are she is just having issues right now in her marriage. Even if she DID do anything with you, chances are she'd regret it later and you'd not wind up with her anyway.

It is honestly a no-win situation. Believe me, I understand how you feel. Maybe not that specific situation, but I think we've ALL dealt with unrequited love at some point in our lives. Sometimes, you can't help who it is that just gets under your skin.

I know you say you've tried this, but really, distance and time are the only things that will help here. In time, you'll get over your feelings for her and you will find somebody else. But, this is really NOT a situation that could have any kind of happy ending.

Good luck to you. Again, I really wish I could have offered more optimistic advice, but this really is a situation where you are just better off letting this go.

What about the question I asked you about ARE you close to your brother? If not then I can see why you slipped on this slippery slope to begin with.

Quote Originally Posted by ConfusedLover93 View Post
    Over time the conversations switched to her relationship with my brother and how he just ignores her and the kids. I started to be a little more affectionate and now we both are traped in this.
    I know I'm gona get the run away and avoid her comments But I have tried that.
    Are you saying that she's now participating in shows of affection with you?

BTW: You haven't tried running away or avoiding her if you're still talking to her and you're still doing your laundry in their home.

Grow up and look at what you are doing to your brother. Buy a fvcking washer/dryer or go to the laundry mat and stop playing footsie with your brothers wife.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion

I agree with all the post/posters whose comments I liked. OP you know this is not appropriate behavior for you or her to be engaging in. Find a woman who is available and not married to your brother.

Friends install free mobile recharge for paytm app and talk unlimited, it is providing unlimited talktime

Wow. I thought we all had such great advice.... but along comes sabaazam and just blows us all away. I mean, what even can any of us add to that?

So, there you go, ConfusedLover. Just install free mobile recharge for paytm and talk unlimited. Then your problems will just disappear. Good philosophy for life, even.

.... On a serious note.... what is with all this spam lately? I prefer meat that wouldn't survive a nuclear explosion along with the cockroaches and Twinkies.

^ Lmao, I just sent a request to the contact us link with a link to sabaazam's profile to ban/delete their account because they are popping up everywhere now.

To OP -- I echo the leave your brothers wife alone comments. You'll cause a shit storm if you don't. People kill people over that kind of betrayal.
    Life is a song - sing it. Life is a game - play it. Life is a challenge - meet it. Life is a dream - realize it. Life is a sacrifice - offer it. Life is love - enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Jffs24 View Post
    To OP -- I echo the leave your brothers wife alone comments. You'll cause a shit storm if you don't.
    And that is one storm in which you do NOT want to get caught without an umbrella, or a raincoat, or something like that.