+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Help please!

Help please!

My boyfriend who iv been with for one year is albanian. He lives in uk but most his family live in albanian still. They found out hes with an english girl and hate me because im english and dont want him to be with me. He wont let anything about us go on facebook which i hate! He never puts me first , he will let me down last minute for anything but then when i tell him he doesn't understand! I love this boy but wish he put our relationship first and didn't listen to others! Dont know what to do please help!

If you have communicated this with him, and he won't reason with you, then you have two choices....not to worry about FB because it shouldn't be important, it's just social media. You shouldn't base your relationship because of what gets or doesn't get posted on a website....sound a bit ridiculous to me being bent out of shape over that. Sorry but you are being silly. If he still says that he loves you, spends time messaging you or whatever you two do then there is nothing you should be worried about. But if this makes you so anxious that no one can peel you off the ceiling, just breakup with him.