+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Trade in Western Women for Asian Woman

Trade in Western Women for Asian Woman

I have learned a great deal about the typical American woman in my previous years of marriage and relationships. I consider myself a romantic in so much so that a few of my friends have said that I have gay tenancies. Believe me that I am super straight when it comes to love and relationships -- I love the female anatomy.

After my last marriage failed and during my travels I mistakenly met a Filipino girl and fell in love. We have been married for four years and it has been the best transition I ever made and finally found that marriage connection that many talk about but doesn't seem to achieve. I have joined a group of other American's married to Filipina and we have shared many stories and traits of being married to an Asian woman but the end result is that 95% of us are extremely happy with the choice we made.

The initial transition marrying a foreign woman is an extremely difficult road and if you suck at communication now I would not recommend dating a woman from the Philippines. I have added a whole new dimension and lifestyle to what it really feels like being married for good. I don't need any of the pleading for sex difficulties I encountered with American women and their equality issues. My wife just wants to please me - period! All I have to do is ask her. My house is spotless and our children are disciplined beyond imagination. I don't need to try and treat her like some slave but she has accepted her role here in America and boasts that Caucasian women expect too much.

In a turn around of events and unlike my American wife (or relationships) I am more eager to please her because she appreciates me more. When she gets a pair of diamond earrings or designer bag she doesn't complain that it's the wrong size or color. When my dinner is on the table it just makes me want to clear it at the end because she worked so hard to prepare it - unlike American women who want you to tell them how great the dinner was and keep reminding you that they cooked it for you.

Like I stated; It's not an easy road but it has been the greatest path ever and I will continue to praise the Asian wife. I imagine this is how our country was before the 1960's female equality revolution that I have read about.

Quote Originally Posted by PhilAmCouple View Post
    she has accepted her role here in America and boasts that Caucasian women expect too much.
    And by contrast, your wife doesn't expect much at all, so she isn't disappointed when you fail to deliver.

My brother married a lovely Japanese girl. She doesn't expect anything from him either, and he definitely delivers! Poor girl.