+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Is this relationship possible ?

Is this relationship possible ?

Hello !
    So... I'm a 16 y/o girl and I pretty recently fell in love with the person that I consider like "my best friend" (even if he doesn't consider me as his best friend). I've already fallen in love, so I know how it this. But... there are two problems:
    1. I have no idea what he looks like, and he has no idea what I look like. Yep. I know his age, but I don't care about the physical appearance, so I managed to fell in love without even knowing what he looks like. And I'm WAY too shy to ask him to skype or for a picture of him. Knowing him, he would be too shy to do it.
    2. We don't speak the same language. We speak english to understand each other, but I don't understand his "true" language and he doesn't understand mine. But we don't live that far away.

We are very close, and each days we get a little closer. We talk all the time. We play together a lot.
    So... Is a relationship possible between us ? If it is, of course I will wait first. Wait to see if he feels the same for me, and maybe wait to see if we can see each others face before, or it could be a little bit weird. I just want to know if the fact that we don't understand each others language is a problem. Thank you !

Is this one of these fake Play Station connections?

If it is, then get your ass off the game, go out into the sunlight and relate one-on-one with real boys your age.

You are wasting your life.
    “The willingness to accept responsibility for one’s own life is the source from which self-respect springs.” ~Joan Didion