+ Follow This Topic

Thread: How do I get in touch with this girl?

How do I get in touch with this girl?

Growing up I went to this school that's very "fancy" it's a school where millionaires, politicians and celebrities sent their kids. People were rich and good looking. I was sort of the odd person out. I was overweight and poor. I was best friends with this girl who I've been in love with since I met her in second grade. We became closer over the years. No matter what I looked like she was always there right by my side. It didn't matter what I looked like. She was friends with me for me. Around freshman year of high school we got extremely close. I finally told her I liked her and she told me that she liked me. I was over the moon. For the first time In my life I was excited for something. Yet the following weeks something changed. I began wondering if she was just joking. Yes, I screwed everything up. Growing up I was the schools joke. I was constantly made fun of. I didn't want to be in a relationship with her in case people made fun of her for being with me. After I told her this she stopped talking to me. I became extremely depressed. Nothing could make me happy the way she could. A couple of months later I began to lose a ton of weight and revamped my "image". Honestly not to brag or anything, I'm an extremely different looking. I haven't talked to this girl in three years. I moved schools and we are both in our senior year She now has a boyfriend. I tried to text her about 7 months ago and got no answer. I haven't tried since. I don't want to seem like a creep. How do I get in touch with her? Do I hope to run into her in public? I know it's unlikely that she will dump her boyfriend for me, but I can't help but try. If I was incapable of loving myself, how could she love me? That's why I completely changed. I lost a ton of weight and worked out. I'm now comfertable with myself. If she doesn't want any part of me, that's fine. I just want closure. How do I get in touch with her?

You can try several seduction methods like emotional swing. Make her craving you emotionally.

The truth is theres only a slight chance of getting her back. I dont wanna say this but the only way is too find another girl : )

She has a BF, she never respond to your message....I think that was your closure. You are best to just simply move on and meet someone new. Trust me on this, she isn't all that and she isn't the same person that you knew, so more than likely you will be disappointed anyways... the image you have of her will be shattered. If and when down the road you do run into each other, that's when you can try to rekindle your friendship, and go from there. It's better to let chance happen, then it was meant to be.

Hi bro well not be depressed because a nice girl not love looks he loves your internal soul that how kind and helping you are ...... You can say sorry or just apologize for what you did ... But if she's happy with her new boy frnd then leave her buddy because her happiness is your happiness if you not want to see her in pain then let her decide what she want is she just want to move on and want to be with you

May it help you ?

Life gives us all hard knocks. :o

Quote Originally Posted by chickmagnet7 View Post
    You can try several seduction methods like emotional swing. Make her craving you emotionally.
    try this link

http://www.chickmagnet7.com/?Obsession-Based_Approach/8._Weak%2C_Loyal%2C_Closed_%28WLC%29/Emotional_Roller_Coaster

You have been friends for many years, so you know where she leaves. If your intentions are real why not go to her house and everything will follow....
    Free web cams

Why would you try to contact her when you know that she has a boyfriend? You're setting yourself up for more disappointment if you try to reach out to her while she is in a relationship with someone else. I commend you for being able to push through those sh*tty years of school and use that as motivation to improve yourself in a way that made you feel better about yourself. I think you should continue to work on that. Treat yourself like your best friend and focus on anything and everything that adds positivity and happiness to your life. There are plenty of women out there who aren't in relationships, who are looking for a guy like you. I think the idea of a relationship with this one person might hold you back from pursuing something real with someone who is available, and you deserve to be happy.
    "Caring is not an advantage."