+ Follow This Topic

Thread: He says he isn't happy

He says he isn't happy

I was with my boyfriend for under a year, things have been good and he says he loves me, that he loves hanging out with me and that the physical side is great. But he said he isn't happy and we broke up. He had mentioned it a few weeks before and we had some space from each other, I caved and called after 30 hours and ended up travelling to his, when I arrived he hugged me and said thank you for coming and that he was glad I was there, things were good until last week when he said he wasn't happy and we broke up.

This isn't my first break up with someone and I'm trying to handle it well but all I want to do is call him, but I can't think of a reason to or see that it will want him to get back together.

I just really need help on how to handle this.

I believe he loves me and know he is under a lot of stress lately. He recently quit his job, did a course and is now self employees, this happened over past 6 weeks and he has been closing off a bit since. I am aware that he'd be grumpy but once we had sex he would change and be less stressed. I was aware the day before break up we had sex few times and we were good,spoke about plans for next day, but on the day he suggested sex but I wasn't in mood. I don't think that is reason for break up but think Im trying to tell myself that I can't have sex with him every time he is stressed to prevent this. Wouldn't be good for me emotionally.

Everyone has said if he said he isn't happy there is no chance of him and I being an us again. What do you think?

For me looks like he used you more like a patch to his wounds. I suggest you concentrate on yourself and keep living your life. Whatever you do dont stop your life. Love yourself and that will make better your future relationships. Take your time to love yourself.
    Doubt kills more dreams than failure ever will