+ Follow This Topic

Thread: ladies i need your help

ladies i need your help

Ok im a guy. I am in desperate need of advice from women.
    I met this girl at uni. By the 6th week we were giggling and laughing in the corner of every room. She is beautiful in my eyes. She is sooooo different to every other girl ive ever met. I started thinking about her alot.

I got offered a new job so i asked to come celebrate with me and my friends. She said yes. I took it as my chance so we went to dinner alone prior to the celebration. Evrything was perfect. By the time we met with the others we were holding hands and flirting. We went gambling drinking dancing got home around 5am..

Now here is where it gets tricky. Around 2am i got really drunk started chatting to the boys more and kinda forgot she was there. I told her about my prior Marijuana abuse. Anyways i sent her a text the next day she didnt reply till the day after saying she didnt see it. Im posting her text word for word here..

""Oh sorry I thought I replied to your message yesterday! I had fun, don't want to go out drinking again for a while though and I've got some stuff to think about, but it was fun.. also i can't answer my phone im abit busy""

I replied no worries im sorry i got you home soo late.. im hoping we can continue to get to know each other..

Its been 3 days and no reply it was a long weekend and i go back to seeing her at uni tomorrow.. that night she showed me how unique she was.. how she could be the best partner a man could want. Ive fallen for her all but for her to f**k me off.. what do i do. Do I still have a chance????

Ladies please think before you answer.
    Thank you

Maybe you do. She might be unsure about everything due to something she heard about you that she didn't like/find agreeable. Just let her see that you're the type of person she met since the beginning and that what happened before isn't what you are right now