Here how it is...
I met a girl among with other people as we were all new and we all started hanging around together as a group...
i started to like this girl and i spent more time with her so i can meet her better and everything was okey at first... it was like 1 week i knew her,i liked her very much,she seemed to like me too but suddenly she started pickin fights on me and she seemed annoyed with every little thing i sayed ...i couldn't understand what the f@ck was going on.Then an other girl we were hunging with (the bad wich i'd like to call her) came to me like ''ooh why are you fighting,you were so good,i want to help''

anyway to make a long story short...

we were okey-she started getting mad-i though she was crazy and i cut off -we didn t talk for long time-

when i asked her she wasn't tellin me anythig clear and i was like ... ''she invent all that just to create tension and just to get attention?'' (sh1t that one rhymes xD) so i told her that if it is her to get mad in every single word i say,we shouldn't talk at all...and we just ignored each other like little kids...

later on and after we were like ''i see you on the corridor-i look the other way.'' i learned that the bad wich wasn't trying to help but she was actually talkin sh1t about me to her behind my back and she though i was an ass...or sth like that... well i tried to fix it and explain that the bad witch is a bitch and was talkin sh1t the whole time (through text though,once i went to talk to her in person she shut her door on my face xD) she seemed to understand... although she didn't answer ... she went from ''i see you on the corridor-i look the other way'' to ''i see you on the corridor-i say hallo smiling''. But that's all...She f@cked me up... i was cool and nice with her... and now i can barely talk to her.See,she never actually got to meet me,she just judged me from what she was told ... and now whenever i see her i feel this ''label'' hanging on my neck and chokin me...i don't know how to handle this...any advise?
(sorry about my sh1ty english )