+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do you think the guy will still like me though.

Do you think the guy will still like me though.

I am msg with someone that I like ya. I haven't spend time with him yet though. He likes to make me happy through msg though. I really like that about the person. I am kind of anxious that when he meets me later that he won't like me anymore though. I am not sure what to do ya. I wonder if I will be less sad if I don't meet him though. That's how it usually is ya. The guy meets me then say I am quiet for the person ya. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

If your personality in words is close to how you are in person he should still like you, are you worried because of how you look, have you exchanged pictures yet, do so before you meet and then won't have to worry about that.

Well, let me start off by saying this.... If he could get to like you when you message each other, but then so quickly change his mind if/when you meet in person, then he probably never deserved you anyway. Believe me, though, I understand how you feel. But, the most important thing you need to realize is that if he's a good person, he wouldn't suddenly dislike you just because you are kind of quiet.

Heck, if you two hit it off well enough, I'm sure he'll make you feel comfortable enough that you WON'T be quite so quiet. I don't know about you, but I myself am EXTREMELY shy (especially around the opposite sex), yet if you are able to get me talking, you'd never guess for a second that I was so shy.

Now, that said, if you feel you maybe are a little too shy/too quiet, then I certainly wouldn't advise against doing whatever you can to improve that. I am just saying, don't do that for a guy. For a specific guy or even just guys in general. Do it for YOU.

Learning to be less shy with people who are only friends is definitely one good way to help you practice that. When you start to work on being less shy with people who don't interest you romantically, it can also help you gain confidence that can translate into your dating life as well. Good luck to you.