+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Deleting Me Off This and That

Deleting Me Off This and That

My Boyfriend and I, who have been on a break since March 9th through March 25th of next week, haven't talked at all. He's posted on and off his feelings online, and did text me once but I did not reply to it. Then I started seeing things to happen, he deleted me from Skype messenger, and then deleted the photos of me, and the photos of him and I on his Facebook page. It still says we are friends on Facebook as well as it saying we are in a relationship. But he's already deleted these things, what if he continues to jump the gun, and do more, when him and I aren't breaking up, and we are going to talk again and make things work, but yet he is doing this, what to do?

He's throwing internet tantrums, sort of passive aggressive moves, imo. Don't react to it, especially if you decide the break should be permanent then all the better he is off your social media sites.
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

Agreed with breathe. He's being immature and may very well be maliciously doing those things to hurt you. Don't stoop to his level. At the same time, give him SOME benefit of the doubt that he's just being an idiot due to hurt feelings. In other words, I wouldn't necessarily consider that alone a reason to decide it best to end the relationship. At least unless he goes really overboard and starts saying hurtful things on social media or something like that.

Maybe you do decide to make this "break" become permanent, or maybe you wind up deciding to give him another shot. That is ultimately up to you, but I wouldn't necessarily think too much into him deleting you. It sounds extremely immature, but we can all be guilty of doing stupid things when we are upset/hurt. I am not saying that makes it okay, just saying that you can at least kind of understand the poor judgment. Good luck!