+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Do guys not like girls that like them through easily though.

Do guys not like girls that like them through easily though.

I was msg with a few guys that I was interested in for awhile. It seems like when I told them that I already like them through msg then they didn't want to be with me anymore. I was wondering if anyone know if most guys are like that though. I just want to tell someone I like the person when I do ya. Is that what I shouldn't do though. Any advice would be cool. Thanks.

You make no sense. How old are you, are you on a on line dating site? Have you met up with anyone, or is this texting someone for weeks?

Are you a bot, ya? I'm beginning to wonder though lol
    (≚ᄌ≚)ℒℴѵℯ

I am in my early twenty ya. I have met with a few people though. I have only msg with the few guys that I like recently though. We haven't met yet. I guess they only want to talk to people they are still interested in ya. I am not sure though. How do I make them keep interest in me though. Any advice though. Thanks.

I guess it really depends on what you are saying to them or how exactly it is you tell them about your feelings. To be honest, if you only know somebody online, you really shouldn't allow yourself to develop too deep of feelings for them. It is certainly okay to like them and hope to maybe get the chance to actually date them, but you shouldn't allow yourself to get too attached to somebody you've not yet actually met in person.

So, just as one extreme example, say you were telling these people that you had a huge crush on them, that you really really like them, and that you want to go out. Some people may feel that is being too forward. That you barely know them/they barely know you. That they'd need to get to know you better before they decide that. Now, I'm not saying that is what you are doing. I don't know, I'm not psychic. I'm just giving an extreme example for you.

On the other hand, if these people are just ceasing to be your friend for no apparent reason, then that is THEIR loss and not yours. Or if you are asking them out, but in the reasonable way anybody would and NOT in a way making it seem like you've fallen deeply in love with this person you barely know, then again the problem is THEM, not you. It's certainly okay if they only thought of you as a friend, but they should just be honest about that, rather than to just "ghost" on you like an immature child.

Either way, the bottom line is that you deserve somebody who would be crazy happy to be with you. You should never be with somebody who you feel like you have to convince them of your worth. If they can't see it, that is their loss. Move on and find somebody else, because some day some guy WILL see it. Good luck.