+ Follow This Topic

Thread: That English Girl..

That English Girl..

Hey community! I hope this is the tight Thread, let me know please.

I just want to finally speak myself out...
    It was that exchange to England last year, I was 16 years old... Before the english students came to Germany, we went to England. My exchange partner pretty much was the Best I could have hoped for. We got a long way better than pretty much everyone else on this exchange. The girl I want to talk about , ill call her Lisa for the porpuse of privacy, was the exchange partner of one of my best mates. Whilst our stay in England I Didnt even really notice Lisa, I cant remember a Single time having talked to her in England... But when the english came to germany, that soon should change...
    In Summer, 2 weeks before I went on my 4 Month exchange to new Zealand, they came here. Already on the second Day, two of my Best mates came over to me for having a barbecue with Our exchange Students, of course Lisa was there as well. On that Day, we only talked a bit, but it was enough to get to know us a bit, and I could already tell that I liked her.
    The first Trip all we Germans did with our exchange partners, was where I got to know her better and I knew that she was something special to me... We talked so much and joked around a lot, having had her around me was just feeling really good...
    The second Trip we did, was where all started, it was the Day I remember the best...it was a really really boring guided Tour around the german town Weimar. When the guide was talking, it felt forever, again, Lisa put her head on my shoulder, and you can imagine How I felt. I was never really in love before, and I didnt know what it felt like, but it was that moment that I knew, "shit, I love that girl!!!"...
    The night after Weimar, or the one after that, my exchange partner and me were sleeping over at another mate, Lisa and my other mate were there as well. When we went to sleep, I was gonna sleep on the Couch, my other mate and my exchange Student on a matress next to it, and the Other one i Cant remember. Well Lisa just laid down next time me. Well I put together all my courage and took her Hand. We just ended up falling a sleep deeply hugged. The next morning, my exchange partner told me he got with my mate, funny aye? Well, now to the last day, or more, evening. All the people that were participating on the exchange met in our beautiful park to have some drinks and just enjoy that last evening.
    Well Lisa and me decided to go for a quick walk, we sat down on a bench next to the beautiful lake in our park. I can exactly remember how she put her legs over mine and looked me into the eyes. We ended up kissing for like half an hour. After that we just had a long, loooong walk around the Park and we were talking about what would happen after she had to leave for england. We promised to keep in touch and meet up again as Sion as only possible...when it was 10pm we decided to walk back. Everyone obviously was a bit suspicious about us two having been away on our own for almost 2 hours, but we didnt care honestly. Funny enough, my exchange student and my mate were laying on the ground on the Park and kissing, well we decided to lay down like 10 meters next to them and following their example. We laid there kissing until 1 and then we went Home. I couldnt sleep that night until we had to leave to the trainstation at 5 that morning. I reckon that was the saddest moment of my life so far...a last kiss then shes gone...
    My thoughts where with her for the next few Days all the time. I immediatly texted her when I thought she was in England again... For 3 Days, no answer, and then I left for new Zealand... When I finallly arrived at my new home for the next 3 month, I checked my Phone and she actually replied. What she said was pretty clear and hit me hard, even though I was expecting it. She said that she couldnt do it and that it would be better if we tried to forget about all that... Obviously I couldnt... It took me more than a month, maybe even 2 or more until I kinda got over
    It. I was at that point that I finally realized that a relationship over that distance would never work out.
    Well... Now, almost 8 Month la ter, my thougts still sometimes slip to Lisa. The last few days I've been thinking really much about all that, and I decided that I would share my Story with some other people.

Thank you everyone who reads this for your attention!!! Please just let me know what you are thinking about all this, I would love to know your thougts on this.
    Last edited by SomeGerman; 20-03-16 at 09:59 AM.

Please guys...

Bumping this Thread...