+ Follow This Topic

Thread: Not sure what to feel :/

Not sure what to feel :/

So for quite a while I've been crushing on this girl, say about 4-5 months now. I don't know her personally but my friend dates her sister and i know a lot about her through him. She is the perfect mirror of me in terms of hobbies and interests. so yeah. anyway i thought i should overcome my cowardice attribute and message her, (as I live in saudi arabia you cant directly approach a girl as you can get into deep problems). the first time i messaged her was about 2 months ago, she didnt bother replying for 3 days and she screenshot my message and sent it to her sister. which is how i found out from my friend. so i tried to forget about her since she didnt seem interested, but i do know she, as a person has a very good kind heart. recently i watched an anime and i felt quite emotional and felt as though i needed a girlfriend (dont ask ) so i tried messaging her again about 6 hours ago saying hi and that she seemed like a nice person, so i thought it would be right to say hi again yada yada yada. in case you were wondering the first time i just said hi and nothing else. so thats my story and yeah, if you could help me discover what im feeling or what im supposed to feel then i would really appreciate that im really nervous as to what she will reply with

If she didn't respond to you then that should be your answer that she is not interested...please respect her decision and move on.